Chapter 36: Jaakuna’s, awakening! The Agent of Arrogance, Reborn. (Part 2)
47 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jaakuna had managed to learn how to create fireballs with her seishi, but wasn't satisfied with stopping there. 

"Good, you've managed to learn basic seishi manipulation, by channeling it into a fireball. It also can be concentrated into physical attacks." said Miakumi, as she pulled out two large steel beams, used for practicing purposes. "Here, strike this with your usual strength, as hard as you can." said Miakumi.

"Well.. Okay. Haa!" she said, punching a hole through the beam. 

"Now, focus your seishi in the same method you used to create the fireball, but instead of outwardly in your palm, focus it in your fist." said Miakumi.

"Hmm.. Like this?" said Jaakuna, as she focused a bit, until her fist glowed with a purple aura around it.

"Yess, just like that. Now, Punch this one, while your seishi is focused in your fist." said Miakumi.

"Alright. Suyaah!" she yelled, completely annihilating the steal beam into dust. Jaakuna gasped, at how much of a difference that made her strike. "A-amazing.. Such power." she said, looking at her hand.

"Yes.. It's just as I thought. Your powers are growing at an astonishing rate. You prove time and time again, that you are my greatest warrior. Once you've completed your training, no one will be able to stand in our way. I look forward to seeing you, not only annihilate Naomi, but also the Yakuza." she said, grinning.

"Of course.. Heh heh. They'll be nothing left of them." she laughed. "(And that goes for you too, Miakumi, you fool. Once I've gotten everything, I needed out of you, there'll be no point in keeping you around. Enjoy your reign, while it lasts.) she thought to herself. 

Elsewhere, at a cafe in the downtown area, Jaleesa and Blair were mingling with Tatsuya. 

"Hmm.. Now what do I want to eat. What do you usually get Tatsuya?" said Jaleesa, in her usual deceivingly friendly tone, as she looked at her menu.

"I usually get the Cordon Bleu sandwich and soup. It's delicious." said Tatsuya.

"Ooohh. That does sound good. Why not. I'll go with that. What about you, Blanch. What are you getting?" said Jaleesa.

"Hmm. This Cajun style seafood pasta looks good. I think I'll go with that. I'll let you try some, if you let me try some of your sandwich." said Blair.

"Sounds like a plan to me." said Jaleesa.

"Wow, you girls got an appetite, huh?" laughed Tatsuya.

"Yep. Don't let these perfect figures, full you. We can put away some food. So tell me, Tatsuya, what kind of work do you do, dressed all spiffy like that?" said Jaleesa.

"Well, actually, I'm the C.E.O of  Mattress Haven. You girls caught me, just as I was getting off." 

"Whaaat? No way!" said Jaleesa, pretending to be surprised.

"Ohh? You're a C.E.O? So not only are you a gentlemen, but you're ambitious as well. I might have to keep my eye on you." said Blair.

""Heh... Heh heh. Yeah. You do that, cuz I already got my eye on you, baby." he said, attempting to flirt.

"Hmhmhm.." chuckled Blair, as she simply stirred up and sipped her tea a bit, as she played along.

"(Yesss...They're biting. Just a bit more.)" thought Tatsuya. As the food arrived, the three continued to converse and mingle. "You know, I gotta ask. So do you two, have boyfriends?" asked Tatsuya.

"Nah.. It's been probably over a year, since I've been in a serious relationship. I'm actually enjoying the single life, and just having fun, ya know?" said Jaleesa.

"Oh, I see. I can definitely understand that. (Yes! That's practically an open invitation.)" he thought, giddily. "What about you, Blanch?" he said.

"I was in a relationship a few months ago, but I decided to end it. He lacked drive, and I outgrew him. He wasn't even half the man you are." said Blair.

"(T-this is it!) he thought. "Well, thank you. You know, y'all are very interesting folks. I really enjoy your company. If you'd like, you're welcome to join me at my mansion. I've got a theater, swimming pool, spa, everything you can think of. Just thought I'd offer, no pressure." said Tatsuya.

"Hmm.. I'm down. Sounds like fun. You wanna come, Blanch?" said Jaleesa.

"Hmm.. I don't know. You could be a closet psycho.. Looks can be deceiving, you know. Hmhmhmhmhm..." said Blair, as she chuckled at the irony of her comment.

"Oh no. Me? I'm very chill, but I was just making a suggestion. If you don't feel comfortable with it, I understand. We did just meet." said Tatsuya.

"How very gentlemanly. I was only kidding with you. I can tell, you're  a really nice guy. I'd love to come." said Blair, smiling at Tatsuya .

"(Wow, She's a natural. Her manipulation skills are as good, as mine. Nice goin, Blair. He's playing right into the palms of our hands.)" thought Jaleesa. 

"(I've done it. I've scored two gorgeous hotties, at the same time, and man... These aren't just any hotties either.)" thought Tatsuya, as he nearly gave himself a nosebleed, ogling their bodies. Tatsuya escorted the dangerous duo, to his home, and was showing them around his rather large mansion, in an attempt to impress them. 

"Oh my god, it's soooooo BIG!" said, Jaleesa, as she looked around, and then eyeing down Tatsuya.

"Eh hem.. Right? It is, isn't it?" said Tatsuya, as he started to get even more aroused. 

"Ooooohh. There's the pool. Let's go swimming." said Jaleesa.

"But Janessa.. I don't have my bathing suit with me." said Blair.

"Oh, don't worry, I think I got an extra one in my trunk. We should wear around the same size." said Jaleesa.

"(There is a god, afterall. Thank you for smiling upon me, this evening. Thank you so much.) thought Tatsuya.

As the two got changed, they finally came out, wearing their bathing suits. "See? I told you we were around the same size. She looks good, doesn't she, Tatsuya?" said Jaleesa, as she pulled the front of Blair's bikini strap.  As she let go, it sprung back into place, causing Blair's huge breasts to jiggle.

"Heeey.. Careful. You're gonna make me slip out." said Blair.

Tatsuya, could hardly contain himself anymore, and practically fainted, with a nosebleed, before catching himself. "Y-y-yeah! you look great Blanch! And so do you Janessa." he said.

"Aww.. Such a sweetheart." said Jaleesa.

"Yeah.. So sweet. Come on, let's get in." said Blair, as they all went to the swimming pool. "You're pool is so pretty. I like the lighting, and the atmosphere." she said, getting in.

"Yeah, it's so warm..." said Jaleesa, as she slowly got into the pool. 

Tatsuya got in as well, and tried his very best to retain his composure. "(Calm down, Tatsuya. This isn't anything, you're not used to. You've been around plenty of women, but damn.. It is what is. These two are on another level.)"  he thought.

"Hmm? What's wrong, Tatsuya? You're all red? Heh heh heh.." teased Blair.

"Yeah, haven't you ever seen two gorgeous women in bikini's before? Hahaha.." laughed Jaleesa.

"O-of course I have. I might have the temperature for the water set too high. That's all." said Tatsuya.

"Really? That's the best you could come up with?. You're making me laugh, Tatsuya-kun. " chuckled Blair.

"T-tatsuya-kun?" he said, confused.

"Oh, my bad. Is it too soon for that?" said Blair.

"N-no. Not at all. It just caught me off guard. (This is goin good. If I play my cards right, this will be the best night of my life.) he thought, as they all chilled in the pool.

"Hey look! My boobs are like my own personal floating devices." said Jaleesa, as she floated on her back.

"Guhh.." snorted Tatsuya, as he was getting another nosebleed. 

"Haha... Hey you're right. They do kinda float don't they?" said Blair, as she did the same thing.

"Hey, Tatsuya, you said you had a theater didn't you? Let's all cuddle up, and watch a movie." said Jaleesa, as she got out of the pool.

"Y-yeah, that sounds like fun." he said, still just sitting in the pool, as Blair got out too.

"Hey Tatsuya-kun, what are you doing, silly? Aren't you coming?" said Blair.

"Y-yeah I'll be right there, you two go on ahead. (S-shit.. I've got one massive boner. I can't let them see this.  Get down, get down already.) he thought, as he was still red. He headed for the staircase of the pool, but stepped out of it backwards, so that he would be facing the opposite direction, to Blair and Jaleesa.

"Tatsuya-kun... Hmhmhmhm.. You're so funny." laughed Blair. 

As they dried off, and put their clothes back on, Blair and Jaleesa were in the changing room, while Tatsuya was still in his bedroom showering up. "Hey, while we're watching the movie, I'm gonna sneak off and check out the place to make sure he doesn't have any security measures or anything like that set up. While I'm doing that, you keep him occupied in the theater, since you seem to really enjoy messing with him. You aren't really into him, are you, heh heh heh?" said Jaleesa.

"N-no, of course not. I've been working non-stop on that business plan, so I thought I might as well get a kick out of this, that's all. The poor fool, probably thinks he's gonna have a threesome with us. What a laugh." said Blair, as she dried her hair.

"What? You don't want to? We could kill him afterwards." said Jaleesa, as she slipped back into her pants one cheek at a time.

"No, I'm good. Although, I guess I could tease him a bit, and give him the ultimate blue balls, before he dies." laughed Blair, as she buttoned her suit-jacket, squeezing her breasts together.

" Heh heh heh.. You're so evil, Blair, and I love it." said Jaleesa, as she chuckled evily.

Back at Kurai Yohei's headquarters, Jaakuna was still in the training room, training non-stop. She had her glasses off, her hair tied in a pony-tail, and was wearing a dark yellowish sports bra, and black jogging pants. After a grueling exercise, she stopped for a second, and gazed upon  her hands, as sweat dripped down her curvaceous body. "Yes.. I can feel power swelling within me. Hmhmhmhm.. I'm leagues above what I was before." she said, as she clenched her fists. "Now that I can handle seishi control to this extent, I bet I can even channel it through my doom-saber, and create new stronger attacks." she said, grinning evily.

 

In order to combat Naomi's newfound strength, Jaakuna has reached a new terrifying level of power, of her own. The agent of arrogance, is once again manipulating the situation to her favor. Will Naomi's new and approved capabilities take Jaakuna down, or is the princess of evil's new lethal techniques simply too much for her? 

To be continued:

Next time: It was a lie, and you fell for it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

0