Chapter 37: It was a Lie, and You Fell For It.
58 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Blair and Jaleesa by cmpnaruto

 

At Tatsuya's home, Blair and Jaleesa were plotting behind his back. Tatsuya was ecstatic at the company of the two ladies, unknowing of the terror that would befall on him. 

"So, what are you two in the mood for? A horror flick, or an action movie?" said Tatsuya, while he was setting up his huge screen in his private theater.

"Umm.. Either or, I'm not too picky." said Blair, as she sat in one of the chairs..

"How about a horror flick. I could use a good scare heh heh.." said Jaleesa, as she plopped her feet up on the chair in front of her, as if it were here own home. 

"Horror flick it is." he said, as he put on a scary paranormal film. 

As the movie played for a few minutes, Jaleesa pretended like she had to go to the bathroom. "I'll be right back you guys.  I need to hit the restroom." said Jaleesa.

"Oh ok.. Take your time." said Tatsuya.

"Now then.. If I were a security camera, where would I be." said Jaleesa, as she searched the bedroom first. "Ah hah.. Here's one. Here's another." she said, as she found the cameras that were setup, and disabled them. "Hahaha.. This will probably be where we kill him, so there'll be no evidence, of who did it. I should probably check the halls, living room, and pool areas too, since me and Blair were in those areas earlier." she said. 

Back in the theater room, Blair was keeping Tatsuya occupied, as Jaleesa conducted her search. "So Tatsuya-kun, is this your favorite movie?" said Blair. 

"Hmm.. It's definitely up there. It gets me on the edge of my seat, no matter how many times I watch it. It is pretty intense though, so don't feel bad, if you need me to comfort you heh heh." he said, putting his arm around Blair.

"Oh, by all means. Please do." she said, leaning in a bit closer to him, as they watched the movie. 

"Hey Blanch.." said Tatsuya, as he continued to rub Blair's shoulder, while his arm was around her.

"Yes, Tatsuya-kun?" she said, as she laid her head on his shoulder.

"Ya know, I... Nevermind it's nothin." he said, as he got a bird's eye view, of Blair's deep cleavage, as she was right next to him. 

"Oh come on, now you got me curious. What is it? You can tell me." said Blair.

"Well, it's just.... Nah forget it.. You'd laugh." said Tatsuya.

"Yeah, probably, but tell me anyway." she said, as she continued to rest her head on Tatsuya's shoulder.

"Well, I know we all, just met and all, but... I can't help but feel, that there's just something about you. Something different." said Tatsuya.

"Hmhmhm.. How so?" she said, as she chuckled.

"Well, you're just so smart, and elegant with the way you behave, and yet so down to earth. It's so alluring. Jaleesa is sexy as hell too, I won't sit here, and pretend like she's not, but... She seems more like, well.. How should I put it?" said Tatsuya.

"A booty call?" said Blair, grinning.

"Heh heh. Well, I wasn't gonna put it that way, but.. Yeah." he said.

"Hahahaha! Yeah, you're right, and she knows it. I don't think you'd hurt her feelings, even if you said that to her face." said Blair.

"Heh, Yeah, I figured that." he said, clearing his throat, and turned a bit red.

"I knew it. You like me, don't you?" said Blair, as she looked into Tatsuya's eyes.

"Y-yeah.. I do, if I'm being honest. Hope I'm not scaring you off." said Tatsuya.

"Oh, Tatsuya-kun. Not at all. You're so sweet, and gentlemanly, and above all, honest. I feel so safe around you." said Blair. "(Or maybe, it's just the fact, that I could kill you at any time, even if you did try something.)" she thought to herself, chuckling.

"Thanks Blanch, I try to be.. W-what's so funny, heh heh?" said Tatsuya.

"Oh, my bad.. heh heh.. I was just laughing, because you're starting to bulge out in your nether regions, again." she said, as she changed the subject.

"S-shit.. I got so comfortable, I didn't even realize, it was that obvious. I'm sorry." he said, adjusting his pants.

"Hahahaha! Oh relax. It's involuntary." she said. 

"Heh heh, yeah definitely. Ya know, you act so innocent and business-like, but be real. You know you're fine, don't you?" said Tatsuya.

"Oh, but of course. It's business 101, to be aware of your attractiveness." she laughed. "Oh, look who it is, after all this time. Did that food upset your stomach, Janessa? We are guests, so I hope you didn't violate poor Tatsuya-kun's bathroom." said Blair, jokingly, as she pulled out a can of air freshener from her jacket pocket, and tossed it to Jaleesa.

"C-cool it, Blanch. I see you must've gotten real comfortable, to be making jokes like that." said Jaleesa, as a vain popped out of her forehead.

"Eh hem.." snorted Tatsuya, as he cleared his throat to attempt to hide his laughter.

"Oh, so you think it's funny, do you Tatsuya? That's fine. You can take, Blanch's side. I'll be the one laughing, when you pass out, the next time you use your restroom." she said, as she went along with the farce, to make herself seem that much less suspicious. 

"Oh, well, I'll avoid the guest bathroom, for the rest of the night then." he said, as they all laughed together. "I love how relaxed and fun you two are. You're unlike any women I've ever met." he said.

"Aww.. Thank you, Tatsuya." said Jaleesa.

"Isn't he just the sweetest?" said Blair.

"(This is going so well. I bet I could do them both tonight, but... I really do like Blanch, and she could be a real potential girlfriend. What would she think, if I tried having sex with her and Janessa? No... What am I saying. I might never get a chance this perfect, again. Besides... Blanch seems to have a wild side too. I'm sure she'd be down.) thought Tatsuya, as they finished up the movie.

"That was a really good choice, Tatsuya-Kun? I enjoyed that." said Blair.

"Right? It was good, wasn't it?" said Tatsuya.

"Man, I'm getting a bit tired." said Janeesa, as she stretched her arms.

"Oh, I got a huge double King size mattress in the bedroom. Made with state of the art, comfort technology." he said.

"Oh really? Thanks, Tatsuya. I think I'll help myself." she said, heading to the bedroom, playing dumb.

"Y-you're welcome to rest up here as well, Blanch. That is.. If you don't mind me joining you." said Tatsuya.

"Hmm.. Hm hm hm hm.. You think you're slick, don't you?" teased Blair, as she raised an eyebrow.

"N-no, I was just.. Wait.. I have a confession to make. I think you deserve the truth, because like I said, I genuinely do like you." said Tatsuya.

"Go on.. what is it?" she said, with her eyebrow raised, as she smirked and folded her arms.

"Well, the truth is, is that I was wanting to have a threesome with you two, the second I laid eyes on you two. However, after spending time with you today, I came to realize I really do like you, and didn't wanna mess up what could potentially be." he said.

"Hmm.. I see. Quite the dilemma, indeed. I appreciate your honesty, Tatsuya-kun, but don't you think it's a bit naïve to think, I didn't already realize this?" she said. 

"What? Y-you knew?" said Tatsuya.

"Heh.. Of course I knew, silly. I wasn't born yesterday." laughed Blair, as she tapped her arm repeatedly, as if in deep thought. "Hmm.. Alright. Just this once. Like you said, there may be a potential future with us, so we might as well have fun, while we're still in these early stages." said Blair.

"Seriously? You're the best Blanch. Oh my god, I can't wait.." said Tatsuya, as he rubbed his hands together.

"I know I am, Tatsuya-Kun, but remember, just this once. So you better get it all..... out your system." she said, as she tapped her finger on his nose.

"Yes ma'am.." he said, as he and Blair walked to the bedroom.

"Hm? Oh, so you two decided to keep me company?" said Jaleesa, as she scooted over.

"Yep.., hope you don't mind." said Tatsuya, as he and Blair got underneath the cover.

"Nope, not at all.. This is your house. You can do whatever you like. And I do mean, whatever." said Jaleesa, as she laid in the bed, seductively. 

"Ohhh.." said Tatsuya, as he started getting yet another nosebleed. He glanced over at Blair, just to make sure she was still reacting to everything ok.

"Hmhmhmhm.." chuckled Blair, as she unbuttoned her suit-jacket, as if to give a subtle sign to go ahead and get the ball rolling.

Tatsuya grinned excitedly, and began kissing on Jaleesa's neck, and caressing her breasts. He then went to pull off her blazer jacket, but before he could even fully get it off, he saw multiple high quality knives in the inside pockets of her blazer. "W-what is all these for?" he said, as his heart sunk to his stomach.

"Sorry, I was gonna give you the benefit of a threesome before we killed you, but Blanch, or should I say.. Blair, wasn't having it." laughed Jaleesa.

"W-what?.... Killed me?.... Blair?...What's going, on?" said Tatsuya, as he looked back at Blair.

"Come on, Tatsuya-kun.. Did you really think, you were that lucky?" said Blair, as she rolled her eyes.

"But I.. thought that." said Tatsuya, as he felt a mixture of emotions, of fear, and betrayal, all at once.

"Hmhmhmhm...Oh, please.. Don't give me that  pitiful look, Tatsuya. It's just a job. I have no grudge against you, nor personal feelings." she said, coldly.

"Welp, you heard the lady. It's been a blast, Tatsuya, but unfortunately, all of that is coming to an end. heh heh heh heh.." chuckled Jaleesa, as she went to grab one of the knives in her jacket. 

Tatsuya angrily went to throw a punch at Jaleesa, in an attempt to knock her out, before she could pull out the knife. Unfortunately, being the normal human that he was, found his arm being held back by Blair, before he could even fully reel back his arm.

"I don't think so, Tatsuya-kun.." said Blair,  as she gave a grin that had no emotion behind it. She began to squeeze just a bit, and broke Tatsuya's wrist.

"Gaaaahh!! What the hell? What kind of monstrous strength is this? W-what are you two?" he yelled, as he held his arm in pain.

Blair looked at Jaleesa, for a second, as Jaleesa merely shrugged her shoulders, almost as if to say it was fine, because he was about to die anyway.

"We're mercenary agents, part of a top secret organization, that have been assigned to kill you. You see, It's not you we want, it's your company. Our organization is well on it's way to controlling and monopolizing Japan, so don't take it personally." said Blair, as she threw Tatsuya against the wall.

"Guhh.. N-noo. Please.. Don't do this. I'll do whatever you say. I'll help you. Just.. don't kill me." said Tatsuya, as he was terrified for his life, at this point.

"Sorry, lover-boy, but we were given strict orders to eliminate you, besides.. It would be too much of a risk at this point, to have you wandering around, with what you know now." said Jaleesa, as she walked towards him, with the knife. "You should see the look on your face, right now. It's amazing how such a wonderful day, can suddenly go so horribly wrong, isn't it? That's life for you though. Hahahahaha.." she said, as she raised her knife above her head, clutching it with both hands, preparing to end it. "Oh, I almost forgot. Did you wanna do the honors, Blair? He is your make-believe lover after all." teased Jaleesa.

"Umm.. No thank-you. This is your mission, I'm just tagging along. Besides.. hmhmhmhm.. I wouldn't want to give him the pleasure, of dying by my hands." she laughed. "Goodbye Tatsuya-kun, and thank you." said Blair, as she waved at him, before Jaleesa thrusted the blade down, and instantly killed him. 

"Well, that's that. I gotta say Blair, you are one heartless bitch. You've only been with us for what, a week or two, and you fit in completely." said Jaleesa.

"Well, thank you.. It wasn't my intention to steal your thunder on this mission. I guess I got a bit carried away." said Blair.

"Nah, it's cool. He wasn't really my cup of tea, so I didn't really go as hard as I normally would. I guess I'm still a bit hung up on my last victim. Now he was a real treat." said Jaleesa. "So don't think for a second, that you showed me up, at my own game. I let you do that." she said, tapping Blair on the chest.

"Ohhh ho ho ho.. Ok, Jaleesa. I guess...I'll take your word, on that." she laughed. She looked over at Tatsuya's dead body, and shook her head. "You're right, we are sooo sick. We could've easily killed him without going the extra mile, of making him think he had a chance with us. Then again, I guess in a weird way, it's an act of kindness, to show someone on his last day." she chuckled.

"That's the spirit. heh heh heh.. We're evil. It just is, what it is. We might as well, enjoy it. Besides.. If it makes you feel any better, the agent of fear, is way more demented than we are." said Jaleesa.

"Oh really? You mean that creepy, ghostly looking girl? I passed by her in the hall the other day, back at headquarters. She didn't say much. Is she strong?" said Blair.

"She's not particularly physically powerful, when compared to most of us. You would mop the floor with her, in a straight up fist fight, but... her mind games, and the way she tortures her opponents, give even me goosebumps." she said, shuttering a bit.

Elsewhere, a young woman with dull silver and grayish hair, was walking along the sidewalk, in a suburban area as many of the light posts  flickered on and off. She was quite curvaceous, and had an odd beauty about her, yet disturbing as well. The sky was lit, by a full moon. "Such a beautiful night. Please try your best, to keep me entertained, tonight." she said to herself, as she seemed to follow someone.

To be continued:

Next time: The Agent of Fear, Osorai, the horrific.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

0