Chapter 47: You’re Finished
66 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Commission  Jaakuna By Mistynight01 Decplcf Cropp by cmpnaruto

The day before the start, of Kurai Yohei's weapon production, Jaakuna had visited Ricardo to pick up her upgraded doomsaber.

"Well? Is it finished?" said Jaakuna, as she folded her arms.

"Yep.. I upgraded your saber to be capable of absorbing just about anything, even your seishi, that you mentioned. This saber is practically indestructible now. A nuke could go off, and it'd be perfectly intact." said Ricardo.

"Excellent. Hmhmhmhmhm..." she chuckled, as she brandished her freshly upgraded doomsaber. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I have work to do." said Jaakuna, as she started to walk off.

"H-hey, Jaakuna-san. Umm.." said Ricardo, nervously.

"What? Spit it out." said Jaakuna, as she placed her hand on her hip.

"I know, I already asked once before, but.. come on.. one date." said Ricardo.

Jaakuna sighed. "Listen.. Have a seat. You don't want a girl like me. The atmosphere that would come with dating me, isn't something you'd be able to handle. I promise you, I would make your life, a living nightmare. You'd never make it, so find you a normal girl." she said.

"I had a feeling you'd say that. Just thought I'd ask. I dunno, it's just.. Normal girls, are so boring compared to you. They all just talk about make-up, and social media and what not.. You're so powerful, and evil. It's well... sexy." said Ricardo.

"Oh, brother.. Hmhmhm.. True as that may be, that's not my problem now is it? I'm much too busy, to be worried about a relationship right now. Maybe after I take over the organization, I'll put in a good word to the other's about you. If you just insist on evil, and powerful,  then maybe one of the others would be willing to give you a chance." said Jaakuna.

"R-really? Yeah, that'd be awesome. Someone evil, but who won't go overboard and kill me, would be great." said Ricardo.

"Heh.. Jaleesa and Osorai are off limits then. I'll see what I can do. For now, I have business to tend to." said Jaakuna.

"Ya know.. Even though you still turned me down, the last time, I asked you, you simply laughed at me. You seem a tad different. I don't know, like a bit.. easier to talk to." said Ricardo.

"Not, you too. You people are delusional. I've simply been in a good mood, since I'm getting closer to achieving my purpose. I'm still the same ruthless, Jaakuna, you pathetic loser." said Jaakuna, as she walked off. "In fact, I'm about to lay waste to my master, hmhmhmhm." she laughed. 

"Hmm.. Yeah, that is pretty cold blooded." said Ricardo.

"Yes, so don't ever question me, again, unless you'd like a first-hand demonstration. " said Jaakuna, as she walked off. See ya..

"So hot. Even the way she walks." thought Ricardo, as he stared at her butt, as she walked off. 

"Keep starring at my ass, and you'll find yourself in the next life." she said, without even turning around. 

"H-how?!" he said, baffled by how she knew.

"Your heart rate, and your breathing. I can hear them both, going up. " she said, as she hopped in her car. "Haven't you learned by now, not to underestimate me? Honestly, you men are so damn pitiful." she said, as she drove off. 

Back at Kurai Yohei's headquarters, Jaleesa was checking on Ms. Akure.

"How are you holding up, Ms. Akure?" she said, as she sat next to her.

"I'm being held hostage, by the enemy, how do you think?" said Ms. Akure.

"Hey, I'm trying to be nice, since you just lost all of your comrades. Perhaps, I should just treat you like a slave, and have my way with you." said Jaleesa. 

Ms. Akure sighed. "I can't tell if you're mocking me, or if you're just too messed up in the head, to have any sort of tact . Then again, I guess you are easier to be around, then that Urayama girl." said Ms. Akure. 

"See? Now that's more like it. I'm pretty laid-back, once you get to know me. Well...for the one's that aren't dying by my hands, anyway. heh heh heh." said Jaleesa.

"Help me, god.. Deliver my soul, from this place." said Ms. Akure, sarcastically.

As Jaleesa was with Ms. Akure, Osorai entered the room, looking for her. 

"Oh, there you are Jaleesa-chan. Miakumi-sama told me to come find you." said Osorai, as she walked into the holding cell. "So this is Ms. Akure, huh? Huhuhu.." laughed Osorai.

"Ah ah ahhh.." said Jaleesa, waving her finger. "Not this one, you can't. She's under my supervision, sooo, absolutely no phobia rituals, alright?" she said.

"Oh, alright. She looks like she'd make such a good candidate too. What a shame." said Osorai.

"R-ritual?" said Ms. Akure. 

"Huhuhuhu... Look at the face she's making. Do I frighten you?" she said, as she caressed Ms. Akure's face.

"Stop! You're even crazier then the others!" said Ms. Akure, as she slapped Osorai's hand away.

"Oh, you're a lively one. Hey, once Miakumi-sama is finished using her, I can have her right?" said Osorai.

"What?!" said Ms. Akure.

"That's enough, Osorai. You're scaring my prisoner, I mean friend." said Jaleesa.

"Huhu.. I'm sorry, Ms. Akure. I didn't mean to start off on the wrong foot." said Osorai, as her devoided, sleep deprived eyes locked onto Ms. Akure's.

Ms. Akure shivered a bit, and looked away. 

"Ok, ok, nice seein ya. Bye bye, Osorai." said Jaleesa, as she pushed Osorai, out of the cell. "Heh.. Sorry about that." said Jaleesa. "I really do want you to feel relaxed. It's no fun, when the air is all melancholy." said Jaleesa

"Hmph.. I don't know what you're expecting, considering what you've done." said Ms. Akure.

"I mean, they were just your colleagues. It's not like I murdered your family. Well, at any rate, I'll be back. Hopefully, you'll come to feel a bit more... at home, here." said Jaleesa, as she walked off. 

Elsewhere, Jaakuna had returned home, and began to practice channeling her seishi, into her doomsaber, as she stood outside.

"Hm.. Alright.. Channeling my seishi into my weapon, shouldn't be too difficult. I just have to think of it as an extension of my limbs." she said, as her purplish aura, began to to glow around her body. She recalled her training, and focused her energy into her saber, as the saber also started to glow with a purplish aura. "There, that's it. Just a bit more." she said, as she held her saber up. Suddenly, purplish electricity erupted from the blade, into the sky. "Hmhmhmhm.. Yes, it worked. My saber is perfectly in tuned with my seishi. However, a standard attack like that won't be enough to put down Miakumi. She'd probably just dodge it, if not straight up, nullify it. I need to sharpen my energy to the max, in a single point." she said. She calmed herself, and her breathing, and focused. The purplish aura that surrounded her body and blade, suddenly concentrated to the tip of the blade, before it disappeared. She turned her head, and looked off into the distance, at the trees in the woods. With one swipe of her saber, that was too fast to register by human eyes, dozens of trees suddenly toppled over, as if they were cut by an invinsible blade. "Heh heh heh.. Now that's more along the lines, of what I was looking for." she said, as she went to the area that she had demolished. "Interesting.. Not only is my seishi acting as an extension of my blade, but with how even these trees were sliced, is almost as if they weren't cut, but erased in two." said Jaakuna, as she looked at her hand. "My abilities, surprise even me. It's over, Miakumi. With this, I can pull it off. All that's left, is to lure her into a trap." she said. 

Elsewhere, at Blair's mansion, she was enjoying a cup of coffee, as she looked over her schedules for the next few days. "Looks like everything is good to go, for tomorrow. Once production begins, it should only take a day or two, for enough basic weapons for the entire organization, to be produced. It'll probably take another two or three days, for specialized weapons, to be made for each agent." she said, as she took off her suit, and changed into a bathing suit. Blair walked out to her balcony pool, and decided to get some sun, as she put on some shades, and laid on a beach chair, by her pool. "That Jaakuna, is planning a coup de tat, I just know it. The question isn't if, it's when and how. If I were her, what would be my next course of action." she thought, as she tried to predict her fellow agent's moves. "These weapons are likely going to open the door, to endless possibilities, so if she's going to do something, it'll be soon, very soon. Within the next few days, even. That just leaves, how. Is she moving solo, or has she secretly aligned with any more agents, that would be revolting with her? Given her personality, I'd say the former, is the most likely. Which means, her target is most likely Miakumi-sama herself. I can't rule out the possibility, that she would aim for me, or the whole organization for that matter, but.. if what I'm thinking is correct, then she's aiming to take over as leader." she thought, as she opened up some lotion, and started to rub her curvaceous body. "Even with my new ability, it's still too early to risk a battle with Jaakuna. However, if the worst case scenario does happen, and she decides to target me, I should be strong enough to at least defend myself and escape. Blair stared up in the sky, as she considered every possible outcome. If Jaakuna loses to Miakumi, that would be beneficial for the short term, in that I'd be the number 1 agent in no time at all. However, for the long term, it'd be bad, since Miakumi is a beast, I'd rather not go up against, since I don't understand her powers. On the other hand, if Jaakuna were to win, then seizing control from her would be much more feasible. Then it's settled. It's clear, what I have to do." she thought, as she called Jaakuna's phone.

Jaakuna was walking back up to her room, when suddenly her phone rang. "Hm? Oh, this shady bitch. What does she want?" she said, as she answered the phone. "Yeah? What is it?" said Jaakuna.

"Hey, since tommorow is the big day, there was actually something rather important, I wanted to discuss with you." said Blair, as she grinned connivingly.

"Yeah, but can't it wait? I'm making some... preparations, on my end as well." said Jaakuna.

"It won't take long. I'm sure you'll want to hear this. It could secure your position at the top." said Blair.

"What?" said Jaakuna, as she narrowed her eyes. 

"That's right. What do you say? Drinks on me." said Blair.

"(What is she plotting? I suppose it'd be best to listen to what she has to say. I need to keep a close eye on this one.) thought Jaakuna. "Fine, I'll hear you out." she said, as she headed to the cafe. 

At the cafe, Jaakuna and Blair sat at a table, on the rooftop, as they ordered margaritas.

"So? What's this about?" said Jaakuna.

"Well, I'll be honest. You and I, are.. alot alike. More than you know. I can see your drive and ambition, and I personally think you'd make a much better leader then Miakumi." said Blair, as she crossed her legs.

Jaakuna raised her eyebrow, before letting out a chuckle. "Hm... Hmhmhmhm.. What are you playing at, girl? That's quite a bold statement, to make." said Jaakuna.

"Don't get me wrong. I'm very thankful to Miakumi for presenting me with such an opportunity, but that vast power of hers, blinds her in ignorance. She puts on this image, like she relates to us, but really.. she can't even see that her most prized warrior is aiming to overthrow her. I don't want to work for someone like that. You'd be much better suited, to lead us into a new era." said Blair.

"Hmph.. You think I wanna overthrow, Miakumi? What would give you that impression?" said Jaakuna.

"It's no use, in hiding it. Like I said, you and I are alot alike. I've been pushing myself to the top, in business, for quite some time now. I'm only 28, but I've been in top management, and executive positions, ever since I was 21." said Blair.

"I see. Through questionable means, I'm sure." said Jaakuna.

"Well.. heh.. yes, but I'm sure you've realized by now, in order to achieve what you really want out of life, you have to do it, by any means necessary. You wouldn't be here, where you are today, if you didn't. I can tell, just by looking at you, and the way you act. There's no way, you're satisfied working for someone else, are you?" said Blair.

"Heh heh heh heh.. You're an interesting one, but.. give me one good reason, why I should trust you. I barely know you." said Jaakuna.

"And that right there, is exactly why'd you'd be a better leader than Miakumi. Don't worry. I'm not asking for your trust. I'm just offering, you my assistance. Besides, compared to Miakumi, I'm hardly a threat to you, as I am now. Miakumi is definitely the threat you should focus on eliminating, right?" said Blair. 

"Hmm.. You're not wrong, about that. said Jaakuna. (I think I'm finally starting to understand this girl's motive. She wants Miakumi out of the picture, so all she has to worry about is me. Hmhmhm.. I can't wait, to see her face, when she realizes, just how impossible, her goal is. At any rate, I could use her for now.) thought Jaakuna. "Alright, Blair. Fine.. You're quite intelligent, unlike the other idiots in the organization. I could use someone like you, by my side. said Jaakuna.

"Hmhmhmhm.. Excellent. So we have a deal." said Blair.

"Yeah. I already have a means to take down Miakumi, but I could use your help, in luring her in a position to where her guard is down." said Jaakuna.

"I see. Then why not, do it at the production factory, tomorrow. If you try to lure her somewhere, where it's just the two of you, there's a slight chance, she might become suspicious. Not to mention, if things go south, there'd be no one to bail you out." said Blair.

"Yeah, I thought of that. However, she'll never expect a sudden attack, right in front of another top tier agent. A solid plan, indeed. Tommorow, at the production factory, it is then. I'm counting on you, Blair. If this succeeds, no.. when this succeeds, I'll make you my top agent. I wanna keep you close by, for obvious reasons." said Jaakuna.

"Wise. Very wise. To the end of Miakumi, then." said Blair, proposing a toast.

"Yeah, to the end of Miakumi, and the beginning of my perfect world. I'd laugh right now, but I don't want everyone to stare." said Jaakuna, as she was filled with glee, at the thought of killing her biggest obstacle.

"Then how about a soft, evil chuckle. Hmhmhmhmhmhm.." said Blair, as they both chuckled, as they sipped on their margaritas. 

"Heh.. Miakumi, You.. are finsihed. Hmhmhmhm.." laughed Jaakuna.

To be continued: 

Next time: Insurrection: Jaakuna's Monstrous Battle.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

0