Chapter 4.5 | Notoriety
1.5k 3 50
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 4.5 | Notoriety

-o-

A/N: In an earlier chapter I had accidentally referred to the executive management as board of directors, which is the wrong term, and I apologize.

 

Six men are gathered around an oval table, one of them stands up and walks to a whiteboard. The room they are in is decorated in masterfully carved wood, and is laced with gold accents.

The man next to the whiteboard flips it around, revealing a list with the title “Capture, Research, Release.

The man says something to the other men, some of them nod while others look at the whiteboard, curiously.

Another man then rises from his chair, stepping to the whiteboard. He presses something on his phone and a projector is turned on, and a film blanket falls down, the images display the police raid, and some leaked hospital security footage.

The image slideshow stops at a company logo; “Breach Security.”

 

-o-

 

Japanese home islands, customs and immigrations office.

 

“Sir! An abnormal amount of Americans are entering the country.”

 

“Doesn’t sound abnormal to me, It’s summer right now.”

 

“It’s not just that, all of them are linked to the same company, and military grade equipment is also being shipped in.”

 

“Any cause for concern?”

 

“The company is notorious for certain jobs.”

 

“The name?”

 

“Breach Security.”

 

“Flag them, and keep me posted on any activity.”

 

“Yes sir!”


The plot thickens...

50