Chapter 4: This Creature is an Infant!
427 2 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After being dropped off by the ori general and having my mood destroyed by Celestial Guide, I was just laying on the grass of the courtyard waiting to get picked up.

This place is a clan, but it looked more like an ancient city than the usual clan's structure. Hell, even the extravagant place I went to looked like an Imperial Palace from both inside and out!

Now, regarding my mother in this world, I'm not too fond with her. Heck, I'm probably going to die in the next hours or so since nobody is noticing an infant just laying on the grass motionless.

Ha...those other reincarnations have it easy for them with their sugar or hot daddies and probably mommies as well...

"Hey, big brother Sora, look over there!" A young male voiced out. Alas, my wish of being found has come true! It seems I hit a bit of luck and didn't freeze out in the cold again, even though I have a blanket warming around my tiny body.

Two young boys walked over to me, appearing to be four to six years old. They noticeably worn a sect uniform that is plain pale blue with a bit of white tones and looked kind of nice!

Are these the Divine Doctor's students? Hm, they seem pretty well-built for a bunch of very young kids! Handsome too, better than Doi and Danno's average looks.

Ha, I hope Danno is doing well now. He fainted just by bowing down to the scary general...

"You're right, how did that creature get in here?" The one who was being referred to as Sora walked closely to the spot where I was laying. His companion, who was shorter by an inch, tagged along by his tail.

I'll ignore that Sora referred me to as a creature and use this as my chance! Super Cheat Activate!

Σ(ノ°▽°)ノ Baby Cuteness!

"Hey, is that creature edible? She has horns on her head so she gotta be a some sort of Yōkai, right? Mhm, mhm! Let's go get a cook book." The boy whom I haven't heard the name of spoke excitedly. He was even tugging his elder, Sora, into probably going to the kitchen with him!

Let's go get a cook book my entire bottoms!

Ah...It seems like every Yōkai is a foodie lover...

My baby cuteness didn't even work! Wait, did Celestial Guide even make me appear to be a cute baby?!

○| ̄|_

"Kaito, with her red skin and yellow eyes, is she not an Ori? I bet we'll be offending General Cheng for eating one of his kind..." Sora stated calmly, however underneath that cool mask was obvious fear towards the ori general.

The boy who eagerly wanted to eat me, Kaito, did not dare to feel an ounce of disappointment and quickly grabbed Sora's hand.

"Ahaha...Silly me! Let's pretend we didn't see this ori and eat somewhere else..!" Unlike Sora, who gave a calm appearance, Takasuki would be the complete opposite! He was stammering, sweating, and absolutely regretted the fact that he wanted to eat me.

Very well, Kaito, I shall report this to General Cheng the next time we meet!

The two young boys quickly ran away and pretended like they didn't see me...

This new life is very cruel! Why was I not born as a pampered young miss, boo hoo..!

At least give me some memories about this baby's life! Is it too much to ask for?

In fact, it wasn't too much to ask for and I was immediately given of what I desired.

It was a similar scene like last time I saw the aftermath of my death. Darkness had absorbed my view and then images and sceneries appeared  around me in a quick flash.

Apparently, this baby is just four months years old! She was thrown away by her mother, the Divine Doctor, who is not an Ori, but a human.

The reason why the baby looked like this is because her mother's ex-husband is an Ori and she somehow managed to take 97% DNA and other biological traits from her father.

Not needing to explain any further, it is already obvious that neither of her parents will take care of her. One threw her out and the other left to create a Harem of his own, surprisingly excluding Ying Feng Mian for giving birth to a baby.

Pa! No wonder this Divine Doctor threw me out, her lustful, unhygienic, and moronic idiot lover is someone who only chases after other women dumped her!

Shouldn't she be happy that such a man left her? The only purpose he can use is his small-balls dick!

I am mentally sixteen and shouldn't be silently cursing at other people, but I'm at the ancient times in a different world. I doubt if I won't adapt I'll be able to survive properly!

[Celestial Guide: The grounds that Subject Two is in contains a large amount of Yang energy, would you like to use skill: Cultivation to devour all of these energies?] The System offered something that straightforwardly sounded important.

Of course, I agreed immediately, albeit I did not get rid of the fact that one of skills is to cultivate...

Isn't everyone that was born here supposed to be able to cultivate?! Well, unless they can't for some reason or got crippled, then having the skill called Cultivation would really be useful for them.

I, born as a daughter of a Divine Doctor, shouldn't be a cripple as I am just an infant.

I do not actually know if an infant can cultivate at such an age, but the information that Celestial Guide had given me didn't say that an infant can not indeed cultivate.

What I do know from the knowledge of xianxia novels that a child around the age of three or six can get checked on what element did they get in their lifetime, and then they cultivate some years after that or at the exact same time. There are a lot of xianxia novels out there and in my opinion does defer from one another. 

Heck, who am I even kidding?! Even a baby MC can suck the hell outta energies of a certain area and then level up to a person's level that took them a bunch of years to achieve! 

Mhm, mhm, I really feel sorry for any person's cultivation that they really worked hard on and then getting beaten by a baby because they have the halo of the MC.

Ah...very unfair, and so is life.

After some thinking, I decided to blank my mind and start to cultivate while laying down since I can't get up as a baby.

。゚(゚'Д`゚)゚。 ...Boo hoo...Ori general, please tell me why did you just leave me on the courtyard...?

I continued to cultivate in a laying position, which is kinda strange since the cultivation position I only know is the sitting position, especially the Indian one.

It was a bit difficult, okay, a lot difficult than I had imagined when I am reading about an MC cultivating.

Shit! They really have to sit for such a long time. Ah...such patience is unmeasurable! I can't even wait for my favorite novel to update you know?! Now compare it to me cultivating! 

Щ(º̩̩́Дº̩̩̀щ)

Obviously, I was already pissed off when an hour passed by and nothing happened.

I decided to wait even longer because I did not want to waste my precious one hour in this lifetime, and so, I laid on the grass for another three hours and that made it officially four hours of cultivating.

I was about to throw a tantrum when suddenly I finally felt something!

Ahaha! Patience does bear fruit!

I used all of my willpower and focus towards to the energies, guiding them into what seems to be my spiritual veins and excitedly welcomed the Yang Energies with open arms!

[Celestial Guide: Subject Two has achieved 1 Yang Energy. Due to her very weak cultivation skill level, she cannot process multiple Yang Energies inside her spiritual veins]

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

What the hell?! This System really wants to ruin my second lifetime!

I wanted to mentally punch them, but would have you known? The cultivation actually took a toll on my infant body and begged my sixteen-year old mentality to fall asleep so we could both rest.

Eh, I should take care of this body first since I feel sorry for it now after witnessing her memories. A poor baby being thrown out by her own birth mother because it caused her to be dumped by a man...Pui! She has such bad taste that I bet she'll even like trash cans!

After a few minutes, my mind started to gradually shut down and had shut down to fall asleep.

When I woke up, I felt something was touching my cheek. I tried to ignore it for the next fifteen-minutes since I thought that it was just a quiet but that was nagging me.

But nope! After that fifteen-minutes, the something that was nagging me was a stick poking my cheek when I had opened my eyes up.

Baby Ying Chun Hua: ...

I turned my head and looked around myself and found out that I was inside a pot that was about to be filled with water and be boiled...

"Mother, we can eat this child you had bought right?! I can sense that she has a lot of energies, yummy!" The boy's voice caused me to eventually found out his identity to be Kaito, the young boy who wanted to eat me so badly until he found out I was an Ori.

Yummy my ass! I am an infant not a creature you can just eat anywhere!

The mother that Kaito was referring to was is a woman with white long hair, pale skin like snow, and her body slim and slender covered by smooth silk of white and darker and lighter shades of blue. 

When she looked at me, two pair of malicious and killing-intent eyes stared right inside my soul.

Waaaah! Mommy, I don't want to die by this other mother! 

"I'm an infant not a creature to just be announced edible! Boo hoo!" I sobbed so hard, however, they just couldn't understand my world's Chinese language even though the language hers, which is like Japanese but with some other languages added.

Heck! They were even unable to pick up a single sign that they did understand what I have stated, honestly not even a little bit!

This Celestial Guide is just trolling me at this rate...

(ノTДT)ノ ┫:・'.::・┻┻:・'.::・

9