Chapter 2- The encounter
64 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

             After enrolling into the school, the guardians decided not to head for their new dorms first. Instead, they decided to look around the neighborhood, trying to understand the world they have entered. They left the school gate and started to go in the direction of the central area of the neighborhood.

            Near the central of the neighborhood , there is a girl taking a walk. She decided to go back to her dorm at the Armeria Academy. On her way back, she encountered a few civilians.

Civilian 1: You...that clothing is Armeria Academy's uniform!

Civilian 2: Yeah! Then this means that you are from Armeria Academy! What gods do you carry?

Girl: How do you do? I am Rikka Yanagawa from Armeria Academy. Unfortunately, I still do not carry any gods yet but I was given this mark during the 'day of destiny', which represent that I am one of the carrier of gods.

             Rikka lifted her arm sleeve and showed them the mark. A small but beautiful mark was revealed to the two civilians.

Civilian 1: Ooh...that mark...so beautiful.

Civilian 2: It really is beautiful. Ms Yanagawa, are you going back to the academy?

Rikka: There is no need to be formal. You can call me Rikka. I thank you for your compliments. I was on my way back to my dorm.

Civilian 2: I see... Well then Rikka, goodbye and good luck in getting your first god. I hope to see you one day in action, defeating evil gofs and making them good.

Civilian 1: Me too! I wish you good luck. Thank you for today.

          Rikka bowed slightly to the civilians before heading off. Just then, an evil god appeared in the sky. Just then, an announcement came up.

"This is Armeria Academy's chairman speaking. There is an evil god which had appeared. Those who are witnessing, please abide by the rules and do not provoke the evil god."

Rikka: Oh no! An evil god appeared! Since I have no gods yet, I cannot battle it. How should I protect the civilians?


          At the same time where the guardians are, the appearance of the evil god has been spread over the whole neighborhood like a wild fire. The guardians, upon hearing the fuss, immediately take action.

Teresa(Love): Angela, Aster, get ready to attack! Aster, get ready to snipe should the evil god attack the civilians. Angela, go protect the civilians and heal the injured. Assist me if you finished your tasks. I will fight with the evil god!

Angela and Aster: Understood and are ready to battle!

         The guardians flew over the crowds towards the evil god. Each get over to their respective position and got ready their weapons. Facing the evil god, Teresa(Love) took out her sword and immediately change into Hate. Teresa(Hate) burned with black flame of hatred over the evil god.

Teresa(Hate): You stupid sh*t! How dare you attack the children of God! You shall pay with your life! Hyaaa…

         Down in the crowd, Rikka was watch a woman burned with black flame fighting the evil god. Who is that woman? Is she one of the carrier? 'No, that can't be! There is already 30 carriers of gods who are chosen that day! Just who is she?!' She thought. In the mist of her thought, she didn't notice the woman swung the evil god in her direction.

         When she realized, it was too late! She have no time to escape! Just then, another woman appeared and stopped the evil god with one hand easily pushing away the evil god away and another shielding her. She tried to thanked the woman but to no avail, the woman did not hear her. The woman shouted towards the woman fighting the evil god.

Woman: Hey, Hate! What are you trying to do throwing the god towards the civilians! Hurry up and finish the fight!

Hate: Hey, Angela! Don't blame me! I've no choice okay?! Besides, you aren't fighting so shut up! Besides, I want to have fun too, you know!

         Now, turning to Rikka, Angela stared into the eyes of Rikka, trying to find details and information of Rikka, her past and tried to see a bit into her future.

Angela: Um girl... Let's see. Your name would be Rikka Yanagawa right? I'm sorry for what happened. I am Angela and that person over there fighting is Teresa. Since Teresa has a lot of personalities, this personality is hate. This can be known according to the colour of the flame. Once she is back to normal, the flame will go back to orange.

Rikka: How do you know my name? I still haven't introduced to you my name. Who are you guys?

Angela: In the near future, you will know. I am busy right know doing the tasks Teresa asked me to do. Bye.

          Up in the sky, Teresa(Hate) is still fighting with the evil god. Just as she became bored and decided to end the fight, a young man came flying towards the evils god.

Teresa(Hate): Who are you? What do you want? To support the evil god?

Guy: I am Kurone Chiaki. For your questions... no, just the opposite. I'm here to make it turn back into a good god unlike you who plans to destroy it.

Teresa(Hate): You know what I was planning?! Hmm...You are not like the normal guys, Chiaki. I am one of Teresa's personality, Hate. Nice to meet you. Let's finish this fight shall we? Afterall, I'm getting bored of playing with this guy.

Hiba: You were playing with it? If you were to attack it without playing, how long will it take? Seeing that you are already this strong.

Teresa(Hate): 1 second, Hiba. 1 second. Afterall, I am an inhuman

Hiba: 1 second?! Impossible! Let's stop this bickering and start concentrating on defeating the evil god, shall we?

         After a few minutes, the evil god was defeated and becane normal. Hiba left with the good god while the guardians met up where Rikka was.


Rikka: You are Teresa(Hate), right? Thanks for assisting to defeat the evil god. May I ask who you guys are?

Aster: Hi, good afternoon , Ms Rikka, I am Aster. I am afraid I can't tell you much but all we can tell you is that: We are the guardians of Heaven and Earth. We were given powers from the Everlasting God, of whom is our master; father and the King of Heaven, to complete our mission here on Earth. Other than these information, we cannot tell you. I'm sorry

Rikka: No... it's alright. I shouldn't have barged in into other people's privacy. I so sorry. Um and Teresa, you seemed to be back to normal.

Teresa(Love): Pleased to meet you. I am the main personality, Love. You can call me Teresa and call other personalities according to their personalities for it is what they are named after. Also, I am the leader of the guardians.

Angela: Sorry but we have to go now. Goodbye.

Rikka: Oh yes... look at the time now! I must have been eating away you time. I also have to go now. Thanks for saving my life and the civilians'. I hope we meet again some day. Goodbye.


         Now Rikka left the group. The guardians were now discussing about something while going back.

Teresa(Love): That girl, Rikka, we have to look out for her. I have a feeling that she is of a great importance to the world's future.
The guardians upon hearing this, are now in deep thoughts.

The guardians: ...... Agree!

           The guardians agreed synchronized as the day silently passed.

0