Chapter 3- The commotion and trial
47 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

         The next day at the school, there was a commotion. Along the corridor, Rikka was with two friends, a female who is a committee chairman and a male who is her close friend and classmate and both are smart and beautiful and carry level 7 gods, chatting about the previous day.


Tenma: *Hug* Rikka! Are you okay?! I was extremely worried yesterday when I heard that you met with an evil god!

Rikka: I'm okay, Ten-chan. I'm perfectly fine! Yesterday, a group of people helped me when I was on the verge of being squashed by the evil god during the fight. Though it's not me whose fighting. They were fighting with the evil god and when they finished, they came to me apologising for what they have caused.

Kyoka: That's great though. As long as you are safe. We better thanks them also.

         Now facing Tenma, Kyoka pushed Tenma away from Rikka.

Kyoka: Tenma, that's enogh! Don't get carried away!

Tenma: What do you mean? I was just checking if Rikka was alright just by hugging, you know? Rikka's hugs always feel good to gods you know?


         Just then, a group of people walked to Rikka and her friends.

Girls: Good morning Rikka.

Rikka: Good morning everyone.

Girl 1: Give me a hug, will you? I heard about yesterday.

Girl 2 and 3: Hey! That's not fair! I want to hug Rikka also!

Girl 1 and 4: Ahh...~ Rikka's hug is alway the best. It's strange though. Just by contacting with Rikka, the gods we carry both raises their hands in delight!

Girl 4: Rikka...you are wearing a jersey. Are you about to undergo a god-carrying trial?

Rikka: Yeah! I'm on my way there. I was contacted by Oka-chan sensei this morning.

Girl 1: Good luck to you then. Have you guys heard there are transfer students? One who is a carrier of god and 3 people with special talents?

Kyoka: I've also heard of it. Rikka, you'd better go first. We will meet you in the assembly hall for the transfer students.

Rikka: Thanks. Bye...*bow*


         Rikka left the group and started to run towards the trial area in the field beside the school building. Rikka thought: who are the 3 transfer students who are special, I wonder... Anyway, today I am sure I will be able to get a god.

Oka-chan sensei: Okay, Rikka. Are you reaady?

Rikka: Yup. I'm ready but is that god the same god that went on a rampage yesterday?

Oka-chan sensei: Yes, that's the same one. Rikka, on your mark, get set, GO!

         Rikka now tried to chase the god but the god keep on running away. The faster Rikka chases it, the faster the god ran away.

Rikka: puff... puff.. puff... Oka-chan sensei, I don't think I am compatible with this god. But next time, I am sure to get a god! I'll definitely get a god and fight together with Ten-chan and Kyo-chan to save god!

Oka-chan sensei: That's the attitude! Good luck next time, Rikka! See you later at the assembly hall! Bye!

Rikka: Thanks! See you later, Oka-chan sensei!

0