Chapter 4- The greetings part 1
37 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

          Here, in the assembly hall, the carriers of god waited for the transfer students. While waiting, they began to whisper to each other wondering who the transfer students are. In the school, all the 30 carriers of gods, which the gods told them the total number of carrier there will be, already gathered. Excluding the three special transfer students, there would be 31 carriers.

Students: "Who are they? There would already be all 30." 

Student 1: "Look! Here's one of them!"


          A tall guy entered the assembly hall. Upon stepping into the hall, all the students excluding Rikka, immediately stand on guard. Tenma and Kyoka transformed together with their gods while protecting Rikka.

Rikka: "Hey! It's that guy! Kyo-chan,Ten-chan! Why did you guys transform? He's one of the people who helped me yesterday!"

Kyoka: "Rikka, you did not feel any danger because you are not carrying any god."

Tenma: "Yeah! That guy contain a level U god, god of death!"

Rikka: "Even so... " Rikka said while stepping in between both parties,"...You guys cannot do this! He is one of the transfer students!"

Tenma: "Idiot! Get away from him!"

Kyoka: "Rikka!"


        Just then, the school chairman came into the hall.

School chairman: Are the other three not here yet? Well, let's start the introduction first. Everyone, I would like to introduce Hiba Chiaki. As you guys by now knows, he carries god of death.

         The students started to murmur amongst themselves. Just then, a guy entered the hall through the ceiling. A dark and devilish feeling came suit.

Rikka: "He's... Could he be the god of death?"

School chairman: "Yup! He's Kurone, the god of death. As you can see now he's in a bad mood."

Kurone:

Hiba: "Kuro?!"

          With that, Kurone left the hall. The students became more confused and the hall became more noisy.

Rikka: "Thank you, Hiba-san. Tenma, Kyoka, please undo your fusions. Why do you guys have to transform and the rest stay guard in a corner when Hiba came in?!"

School chairman: "This may be baffling to you, Rikka, because you don't have a god yet...but its because of survival instinct of gods.
Rikka: Survival instinct...?"

School chairman: "Yes, Rikka. The god that's inhabiting in Hiba is the highest ranking evil god in the world of god... A god of death."

           Upon hearing this, Rikka looked surprised and looked at Hiba with awed and frightened face. However, Hiba Chiaki is not the only transfer student. Who are the other three? Find out more in the next chapter.

0