Chapter 5 – The greeting part 2
29 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

      Just then, 3 animals- a mouse, a cat and a dog - entered the assembly hall. They trotted towards the group of students until they reached near them. They transform into humans: the mouse into Aster, the cat into Teresa and the dog into Angela.

Teresa: "What's up guys!"

Angela: "Oi! We're late and your so carefree."

Aster: "Please stop bickering, you guys." 

      The students, including the school principal, were dumbfounded by the bickering.

Rikka: "Principal, are they…"

School chairman: "Oh, yes! These are three special transfer students. They don't need any gods and contain tremendous power. I have tested on their strength when they came to enroll. I believed during that time, they were holding back their whole potential. Because they are as powerful as a level U god despite the fact that they only uses a few moves of sword fighting to show that, I agreed enrolling them knowing they are on our side."


Teresa: "Hi!! I am Teresa, the guardian of love. My other name is Love. Feel free to talk to me! I have multiple personalities such as 'Hate' but my main personality is 'Love'! My power grows according to the feeling of love so I need love to recharge up. I would be pleased if you guys have anyone you love. I will DEFINITELY bring you guys together. hehehe Did you know..."

Angela: "Okay that's quite enough, Teresa! That's all we need to know! Nice to meet you. I am Angela, the guardian of Christ. Likewise to Teresa, I need to recharge through believers of Christ. Compared to Teresa, I have fewer personalities. The main, which is 'me', is 'Christ', taking the believes of Christians. The dark side of me is 'Demon'."

Aster: "Good Morning. I am Aster. I am unlike the other two, in which they were given powers. I am created from Teresa's power itself where she duplicate the power she was given, to form 'me'. The name 'Aster' is a short form for Assistant Teresa."

Rikka: "Its okay. I'm actually starting to wonder about the power itself. Who is it from?"

Angela: "That is our top secret information. It cannot be told to anyone else outside our group, The guardians."


Teresa: "I want to ask... why just now, there is some hate aura... that aura can bring HER out."

Kyoka: "I'm sorry if it troubles you, but just now we had an bit of trouble and misunderstanding. May I trouble asking who 'SHE' is?"

Teresa: ...*silence*

        Just then, a wave of dark aura radiate out of Teresa. Unbeknownst to other students, Teresa's personality has swapped with Teresa (Hate).

Hate smirked and said: "So this is the Academy...how weak..."

Tenma: "What did you say, Teresa?"

Hate: "That's so tasty...your hatred and anger when I commented on the school. Hmm... you don't know? I thought 'Love' explained everything to you guys. 'Love' as in the person who first introduced first."

Tenma: "That would be you, isn't? Although she did say that she has multiple personalities."

Hate: "Hmph! That definitely sound like her... always side-tracking. Just now, the personality who first introduced is 'Love'. I am 'Hate', a different personality."

Rikka: "So you guys are different people? Do you guys have some kind of disorder?"

Hate: "Ha! No! Do we look like we have disorders? Teresa just split her feelings into different categories but we're still the same person. Same goes for Angela and Aster. There are more personalities you guys haven't met. Teresa has about 12 or more while Aster and Angela hane about 3 each."

Fenri: "Wow! That's a lot... but we understand your explanations and introduction. We'd better go now... class is going to start soon."


School chairman: "Thanks, Fenri. Well that's all for the assembly. Class is starting soon. Better hurry up. The guardians and Hiba, all of you guys follw Rikka and the rest to know where your classroom is. Then after school, get familiarize with the school."

Students(All): "Okay!!"

0