Chapter 6 – Hiba and Chairman
39 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

           Lunch time came right after the 6th period ended. Hiba and the guardians went out for a quick walk, going on separate ways whil the other students chatted about the day's occurence. They were waiting for the next period which would come after the lunch break. At the school chairman's office, the chairman and Hiba had a talk.

Chairman: "Hiba, your god of death is in a considerably bad mood."

            Hiba turns around when he heard the chairman's voice.

Chairman: "If this goes on, you will have difficulties to take class together with everyone"

Hiba: "Yes...I know. I'm sorry for the trouble. He was just in a bad mood so please do not fret over it."

Chairman: "I'm sure you will be able to control him because you're the only guy who can carry the god of Death." 

Chairman: "Also, I am going to have Rikka give you a tour in the Academy together with the other three guardians."

Hiba: "Board Chairman, about Rikka…"

Chairman: "What?"

The chairman smirked and reply, "Oh! She's the only one who hold the fate of this world. Treat her with care ok?"


Teresa: "Oh!! That seems interesting, don't you think Angela?"

            Hiba and the chairman turned around upon hearing Teresa's voice.

Teresa: "Oh...I didn't intend to eavesdrop on your conversation but I thought it was interesting so I thought: why not continue listening? I was actually on my way out to the city but that...I can do that later. Anyway, I have heard your announcement... Bye then"

Angela: "Hey! You can't just say that and left!"

           Angela quickly turned towards the men and apologised and chased after Teresa with Aster


Since this is the end of how they met, I'll say this here

When the guardians become their usual self, they will be called their common name. When the personality swap, they will be called with that personality.

Example with Teresa (Love) and Teresa (Hate)

Teresa (Love) became Teresa
Teresa (Hate) became Hate

0