Chapter 7- The identity of the Guardians
32 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the classroom, the students were surprised to hear about the chairman's decision.

Student A: Rikka!! Is it true that you are giving a tour of the Academy to Hiba and the other transfer students?!

Rikka: Yes… The chairman told me to…

Student B: You are soo lucky, Rikka… Hiba-sama is soo handsome!

Rikka: Hiba-san is so popular already… and he has just transferred here a few days ago..

Guy A : And the other three looks like an angel…don't they?

Voice: That's because we Are Angels.


Turning to the voice, Rikka and the others saw three holy beings with Angel wings entering the room.

Rikka: Who…are…you?!

Teresa: Have you forgotten us? We are the three female transfer students.

Angela: Let me explain… when we were at the hall, we only introduced ourselves as a human. We never told you our secret but I guess we should tell you now…since someone said some unwanted things… while entering in her TRUE FORM!

Teresa: Ahh…sorry for that

Aster: As you can see, we are angels. And we Serve the True God. We are here under His command, we are here on a mission to save humans from our greatest enemy from deceiving the humans and dragging them to hell. Our another mission is to assist in the End of the World (EOW).
Until EOW occurs, we shall we remain here to carry out our first mission and is now here to help you. We have been here on Earth for more than 5 day, using the Heaven time. 1 day of Heaven time is equivalent to 1000 years of human time, which is why we are called 'immortal' by humans. Thus, we have other human friends before we came to this world.

And so, Aster continues to explain their identity to the students while Angela is doing side preparation to make sure no one will speak of what they had seen.


Kyoka: That's a tough mission you guys have… Do you guys need any help?

Teresa: That is our job. Plus, we have lived longer than you guys. Rest it easy.

Angela: Please keep it a secret. Even the chairman don't know about this.

Students: Okay! If that's how we can help you, then we will do as you asked

Teresa: Thanks! Well then, See you later, Rikka. Bye!

Student A: Woah! I have no idea that they had a hard time! I guess, since they are here now, that means their mission have not ended.

Angela: Oh yeah! Don't worry, until our God says so, the world will not end and we are here to make sure that. So…if by chance this world is going to end and the God did not say so, we will protect it from its destruction.

With that, the guardians left the classroom. Their speech on their identity shocked the students in the classroom that they became speechless and continued their original conversation, also keeping their promises with the guardians.

0