Chapter 15. Tell me in words
4.3k 13 40
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When the imperial guards left through the opposite end of the railcar and shut the door, everything became pitch black again.

Xuelan was left dangling in a somewhat awkwardly exposed position, while Kien continued to fondle her breasts.

...Um...

She was positive that the entire room of incubi was staring at her, and it made her deeply uncomfortable even though she couldn't see anything. Her ex-boyfriend had literally left her open for display, and he was basically masturbating her in front of an audience of sex demons. Naturally, she was extremely self-conscious about this, especially since they were terrifying monsters who had legitimately tortured a slave to an unresponsive shivering mess a short while ago.

("Something wrong, Xue?") Kien asked, his voice innocent.

His fingers started teasing her nipples, tugging on them playfully.

Ugh! This wasn't the time for this!

Wasn't their entire objective to keep a low profile and avoid drawing attention to themselves?

These incubi were dangerous! And Kien was only Level 2!

Putting on a sex show in front of these twisted sex demons was a lot like cooking a gourmet five-star meal in plain view of a pack of starving wolves. The aroma of a delicious food was bound to make them salivate, especially since a majority of the incubi clearly didn't have slaves of their own. Kien's actions were equivalent to flaunting her in their faces, and it was definitely a bad idea. Couldn't they at least do this somewhere less exposed?

However, her ex-boyfriend apparently could not care less, and he rolled atop Xuelan, trapping her underneath his powerful arms.

Xuelan felt the steel grill floor on her naked back, and it was very uncomfortable. Kien's heavy body weight pressed her down, so it was impossible for her to struggle out from underneath this impenetrable prison of muscle. She could feel his knees pressing in between her legs, slowly forcing her thighs apart in the missionary position. Them, he grabbed her wrists and pinned them helplessly above her head.

His warm breath was right against her neck, tickling her sensitive skin and sending shivers down her spine.

The girl whimpered softly and arched her back a little, suddenly gushing with arousal.

Kien couldn't have known this, but this was her favorite position to have sex on Earth. Admittedly, she did not have a ton of experience, and maybe it was boring to like missionary, but Xuelan rarely had the courage to tell her short-term partners that she was interested in bondage. Typically, she would imagine that her hands were tied above her head (even though they weren't), unable to defend herself while her partner abused teased her nipples and thrusted into her depths. Sometimes, she'd even bury her face underneath a pillow, fantasizing that she was blindfolded and kidnapped against her will while her date had his way with her.

In short, she was a little bit of a closet pervert. Wouldn't it be weird to tell the vanilla guy you slept with, 'Actually, I was fantasizing that you were raping me the whole time!'

...Yeah, it'd be totally weird, right?

Without warning, Kien forcibly kissed her on the lips.

It was a deep kiss, and his tongue plunged deep into Xuelan's mouth.

The girl moaned involuntarily, and her entire body quivered while that wet tongue forced its way inside. Xuelan fought back with her own tongue, but it only only took a few seconds before she capitulated and submitted to the vigorous explorations of the foreign invader, which left no corner of her mouth unturned as it pillaged its newly claimed prize.

Before she knew it, Kien's cock was inside of her pelvis and he slowly moved his hips.

However, he was not rough and frenzied like the previous times he raped her. Each stroke of his shaft was long and passionate. His thrusts were like a tender lover, wanting to savor and enjoy every millimeter of her folds. He would slowly dive as deep as possible, and continue to stubbornly push for a long second despite bottoming out against her cervix, before withdrawing his glistening cock, leaving her suffer with the agony of hollow emptiness. It was very romantic, and the slow pace of each cycle was almost torture with the way it made her ache with a desperate need for more.

Xuelan felt like her brain was going crazy.

("Do you like this, Xue?")

She was steadily melting on the inside.

Did this count as rape?

Xuelan wasn't sure. She had no idea. She was confused.

Very, very confused.

But honestly, at this point, she didn't really care.

She'd worry about everything later.

("If you like this, let me hear you. Tell me that you like this.")

Xuelan whined loudly as Kien's manhood sank deep into her abdomen.

The incubus suddenly grabbed a fistful of her hair, causing Xuelan's neck to crane backwards.

("No. Bad. Tell me in words, Xue.")

The 24-year-old gasped and spasmed a little on Kien's cock.

She was so close!

She could feel it coming, and she was so close to reaching the peak!

"Fuck me! Fuck me, Master!" Xuelan cried out loud.

"Cum for me, dear. You're a very good slave."

Xuelan immediately exploded into a powerful ground-shattering orgasm.

+ + +

The railcar was silent for a few seconds while the black-haired girl trembled uselessly on the ground.

"So, that's a cuddleslut, huh?" One of the incubi said, having observed the entire scene.

"I think she's the happiest slave I've ever seen..."

There was a sudden yank and rattle of chains, followed by a whimper from the other female slave in the railcar.

"Hey bitch, can you do that?"

"M-Master, I-I'm sorry! I... I will try my best!" The abused slave sobbed fearfully, choking.

"What's wrong with you?! Are you useless at everything? How can it be so hard to be a cuddleslave!"

Earlier, someone had grabbed the slave and was in the middle of pounding her from behind. Her voice was broken and ragged as she tried to speak despite being used as a masturbation aid. Another one of the incubi seized her by the hair and promptly filled her mouth with his member, effectively silencing her and guaranteeing that she would not contribute anything worthwhile to the conversation. A third demon had already shot an enormous load of sperm all over her body, and a fourth was holding a cattle prod. 

"I don't think they teach the slaves how to be cuddlesluts at the training dungeon."

"Then they should add it to the curriculum! I want to buy a cuddleslut next year!"

"Um... Earl, I'm not sure if it works that way."

"What do you mean, Neiel?"

"I think... that's just the way that normal people have sex. Like, vanilla sex."

"What?"

"I mean, I'm not sure... but I've heard that sex can look like that if the girl actually likes you."

"Nonsense! My slave likes me, right? Hey painslut! Do you like me?"

He poked her mercilessly with the cattle prod.

All of them stared at the spit-roasted slave, but her eyes were tearing from a lack of air and sizzling bursts of pain. Clearly, she had no way of responding, so the face-fucking incubus reluctantly shoved her out and slapped her face a few times for good measure.

The girl coughed and sputtered while struggling to assemble a response as fast as possible.

"M-Master, of course! T-This worthless slave loves Master!"

"Maybe if you mindbreak your slave a bit further, they'll like you more... I think. Maybe. The secret is lots of orgasms."

"Tie her to the sybian for a week, I guess... start with that, and see if she's any better at being a cuddleslut."

"No, I think it's flowers. In dating sims, it's always about the chocolate and flowers. Get the most expensive ones."

"Flowers? Are there even any flowers that grow around here in Hell?"

Another incubus unceremoniously shoved his enormous dick back down the slave's throat, causing the poor girl to gag and flail with her limbs.

"Raising a cuddleslut is too much of a hassle..."

"Yeah, not really worth the effort for such a niche kink. Vanilla isn't that popular, anyways."

"Agreed..."

 

Was this chapter strange? I have no idea...

I woke up this morning and wanted a more sensual love-making scene so I ran with it. I don't know what happened at the end of this chapter... I got sleepy and weird stuff came out.

Anyhow, here's a poll that only exists to satisfy my curiosity! Which kinks are you into?

Which kinks are you into?
  • Age Play Votes: 29 15.3%
  • Anal Votes: 75 39.7%
  • Bondage (light) Votes: 100 52.9%
  • Bondage (heavy) Votes: 67 35.4%
  • Breath Play Votes: 29 15.3%
  • CBT Votes: 2 1.1%
  • D/s Votes: 41 21.7%
  • Electricity Votes: 27 14.3%
  • Exhibitionism/Voyeurism Votes: 53 28.0%
  • Food Play Votes: 10 5.3%
  • Foot Fetish Votes: 15 7.9%
  • Group Sex Votes: 33 17.5%
  • Humiliation/Degradation Votes: 71 37.6%
  • Impact Play Votes: 20 10.6%
  • Incest Votes: 58 30.7%
  • Lactation Votes: 57 30.2%
  • Monsters/Tentacles Votes: 70 37.0%
  • Orgasm Control Votes: 82 43.4%
  • Pain Play Votes: 42 22.2%
  • Pet Play Votes: 89 47.1%
  • Pregnancy/Breeding Votes: 76 40.2%
  • Rapeplay Votes: 77 40.7%
  • Roleplay Votes: 60 31.7%
  • Rubber/Latex/Leather Votes: 35 18.5%
  • Shibari Votes: 34 18.0%
  • Scat Votes: 9 4.8%
  • Sex Toys Votes: 86 45.5%
  • Uniforms Votes: 46 24.3%
  • Urine Votes: 26 13.8%
  • I prefer vanilla! XD Votes: 47 24.9%
Total voters: 189
40