Chapter 17.1
6k 2 78
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Previously on Centaurus: Lily became a Witch Doctor and accidentally filled Boze with Fey’s precum. The highly agitated harpy girl was then treated by healer Fey and her assistant Rina.

Chapter 17:

Fey adjusted her hips uncomfortably, her balls had started to swell and become turgid again recently, too much time spent guarding and watching the caravan and not enough time spent emptying herself.

The inter-city caravan they were with was doing well, almost too well. After the incident with Boze the harpy they had turned in for the night and the following day had been uneventful, mostly spent standing around and watching for any monsters or bandits. 

There had only been one incident. A herd of giant mushroom boars had stumbled upon the caravan as they journeyed. Large swine with mossy green fur and large fungi growing in shelved plates across their backs. The caravan’s regular non-adventurer guards had jumped down, unslinging their weapons ready for a fight.

Then Ellaria had stepped forward and incinerated the pigs in a tornado-like conflagration of flame that had left the piggy herd as a dozen well cooked blackened shapes amongst a circle of blackened grass.

That had actually annoyed the regular guard of the caravan who had seen it as their jobs being impinged upon, although Fey secretly thought they were just upset at being upstaged by Ellaria’s flashy magic.

There had been words, but it had been difficult for people to stay mad while the otterkin twins were running around handing plates of delicious perfectly cooked pork and mushroom to everyone.

Fey wiped her hands on a cloth, wiping away the grease and pulled the gift she intended to give to Ellaria from her blouse. 

It was a metal box along with some wooden sticks, a mechanical fire lighter, a fascinating design that she had never seen anything like before. Fey had asked Rina that she be allowed to purchase one from the caravaneers after the incident with the harpy. Rina for her part seemed happy to allow it, in fact maybe a little too happy, the lamia had pressed one of the fire lighters into Fey’s hands and demanded she take it for free.

Fey wondered what that lamia was thinking, she seemed to be more and more interested in Fey as the days went by, to the point she was regularly catching the lamia snatching glances at her, often glances at her lower horsey half more often than not.

In any case she had more important things to deal with, primarily fixing whatever had sent Ellaria into a spiralling bad mood. The elf hadn't even said a word after roasting the boars, simply stalking away leaving the band to deal with the aftermath. In Fey’s opinion Ellaria was not happy, not in the slightest. Fey intended to change that, she was their band captain after all and it was important that she was happy.

She found Ellaria around the back of one of the tents the caravanners had put up after their long day’s journey, near the edge of the forest in the clearing they had put down for the night in. The elf was sitting cross-legged in the grass examining her hands, curling and uncurling her fingers. She startled as Fey arrived and jumped to her feet, ready to run off into the woods.

Wait!” said fey.

Ellaria paused. “What do you want?”

I- I just want to know what’s wrong Ella, did something happen, did we do something wrong?”

Ellaria stared at the innocent looking centaur.

Then she put a hand on her hip and pulled down her leather trousers on one side, revealing her lace panties and her bare thigh.

Fey’s brow rose as the elf exposed herself. Ellaria’s perfect skin practically glowed with vitality.

Erm?”

Look, look at it!”

Your… thigh?”

Ellaria laughed sardonically. “I had a birthmark Fey, a birthmark in the shape of a heart.”

Fey blinked, a slow understanding of what exactly had happened dawning on her.

You did something, when that weird hobgoblin attacked us, you did something and now, and now-”

Yes, I did do something…” said Fey so quietly it could barely be heard.

I’m different Fey! There’s not a single mark on my entire body! Not the cuts from when I was a child, not a mole, nothing!”

I- I had to do it, it was the only way!”

I used to get headaches Fey, little headaches every day, now I wake up in the morning and I feel fucking great! Don't you know what that means?”

No?”

Something in my head has been changed! I’m not me any more!”

No! You are you! I promise!

Ellaria shook her head. “I looked in a mirror, I’m fucking beatiful Fey, I was the least pretty one in my family, I never cared for that stuff, I am an adventurer, looks don't matter, but now I look like some kind of pretty princess! I'm the best looking elf I’ve ever seen! That's not me! I'm not so godsdamned pretty! I burn things alive and kick monsters asses! I'm not some pampered pretty fucking high society elf noble!”

It was the only way… you… you almost died Ella…”

Ellaria stared at her, not understanding.

When that goblin got you, it, it was bad, beyond bad, you were… broken, all of you was broken, you, in every way that is practical were dead Ella, your soul was barely there. I- I had to do something extreme to bring you back, I had to use my Limit Break, it was the last resort.”

“…You leveled up enough to get a Limit Break?”

Fey nodded glumly.

I didn't know it would do all that too! I’m sorry Ella, it needed to be a healing spell more powerful than anything I had ever done before, you were barely there, your body was cold and- and-”

Fey’s lip trembled as she spoke and her throat tightened making it difficult to speak.

Oh stop being such a twat El,” said Flora appearing around the tent.

The gnome looked significantly better than yesterday, her dark ringed eyes were no longer dark or ringed and she looked relatively fresh, perhaps even a little radiant, her skin slightly flushed, although that wasn’t that surprising considering how the shortstack gnome’s breasts were constantly leaking these days, a constant damp patch on her blouse. 

Her breasts did seem a little larger than the day before, which was expected considering how much milk the gnome was producing, what was more surprising was that her belly had increased in size slightly despite her not having been fucked by Fey recently.

She had regained a lot of her magic too, the gnome floated above the ground comfortably, with her Class no longer strained to breaking point and suffering magical backlash she was able to rebuild some of her mana, and actually use said mana.

Ellaria scowled at her.

You don't know what it’s like Flora, I’m, I’m questioning if I’m still me anymore, what if Fey’s unique limit break, whatever it was, ‘healed’ my mind, does that make me me any more? Am I Ellaria De’loquint or am I someone else now? I don't know.”

I think you should be grateful to just be alive, you were dead without what Fey did.”

Uhm, I can only know what my class suggests, but I don't think it changed who you are Ella, it just perfected any physical flaws…”

But I am my flaws! The scar on my foot from when I stepped on a nail when I was twelve, my birthmark, my physical appearance! Would my own mother even recognise me if she glanced my way in a crowd? And what about what it did to my head? I don't get headaches now! What if I never get headaches again?”

No headaches ever again? Say, Fey, you got another of those Limit Breaks handy? I wouldn't mind a spin at being physically perfected aye?”

Ellaria turned on the gnome.

It’s not a joke you stupid ankle biter! It’s deadly serious. Why can't you take anything seriously! You're such a little asshole who thinks everything just revolves around you and nothing else! Why don't you just leave if you can't stand to be with the band so much?!”

Flora blinked at the outburst, taken by surprise by the verbal onslaught. Her shoulders slumped slightly and a look of dismay momentarily crossed her face before she hardened her heart.

She pointed an accusing finger at the elf.

Who the hell do you think it was who killed the hobgoblin? I did! I killed the hobgoblin! Vivi got sent into the sky, Fey here got sent rolling, and the hobgoblin made a clown out of you Ella, It was only me, ME who managed to stop it, if it weren't for me and my skills everyone of us would be dead! You would be a drowned corpse in the forest, Vivi would me a boneless meatsack having hit the ground like a brick, and Fey here would have- she would have died too somehow! And- and what the hell do you mean I don't care? When I saw you like that, when you were so still and- and- b-broken. I cried for you Ella, and I don't cry for anyone. Now you’re going to be godsdamned grateful to be alive and breathing and even able to have this conversation with Fey. No, you aren't a different Ella, you're the same goddam stubborn, arrogant elvish asshole who has a disturbing enthusiasm for arson and setting people on fire.”

But-”

No buts, I’m going to make you and Fey okay again and there’s nothing you can do to stop me. You’re going to forget all this being upset from being saved from certain death and instead be good, in fact better than good, you're gonna fuck. Fuck until you love each other!”

I’m-”

Ellaria had taken a step back as Flora drifted forward, her finger accusing, berating her captain, fury in her eyes.

You’re going to get reamed on a horse dick Ella, fucked silly until you can't move anymore, until you’re legs ache and your insides are warm and gooey with her piping hot spunt stretching you out. I know you want it, you really really want it, deep down.”

The elf’s face turned a little pink hearing that and the tips of her pointed ears reddened. She stared at the gnome’s pointing finger. A strange conflicted look crossed her face for a moment. She opened her mouth to speak, then closed it again, clicking her teeth shut. Then she abruptly turned on her heel and strode away into the woods, her arms down and her fists at her sides.

Fey made to follow after her, the little fire starter still held up in her hand ready to give her gift to the elf at least, that- that would make things better somehow right? She stepped forward and a wall of fire roared to life in her path blocking her way. She could only watch as Ellaria disappeared into the forest and out of view.

The hand holding the fire starter slowly lowered.

Flora drifted to her side.

...She’ll be fine, she just needs time to process. Don't worry, I’ve known her longer than you have, she has her times when she is down and in the hole, but she eventually gets better and comes roaring back, like a fire that's been damped down finding new fuel.”

Fey sighed. She honestly wasn’t sure if the gnome’s particular style of forceful diplomacy had made things better or worse, it at least seemed to have punctured the self-pity bubble the elf had isolated herself in, if only for a moment.

She glanced down at the gnome. She was just floating there, her breasts actively leaking. In fact as she looked little flecks of white could be seen sputtering from her nipples, the cloth of her blouse so soaked through that it was practically transparent, the white cloth tinted pink over her teets where they showed through.

Her gaze then lowered to the gnome’s spherical belly, it wasn’t anywhere near as large as before, but a still impressive smooth skinned roughly four foot orb hanging from her abdomen and drooping over her shorts and legs, The fact that it had increased in size slightly was… concerning. 

Flora caught her looking and grimaced.

Yeah, it’s probably a problem. That thing about species not being able to breed with other different species? Well, I think you might possibly maybe have broken that rule.” 

“… it’s just… impossible…. I can't really believe it, I… impregnated you? It’s hard to grasp, I’ve been putting it out of mind, pretending it didn't happen to be honest.”

You know you are a healer Fey, surely you dealt with pregnancy stuff back home with your clan?”

Fey shook her head.

No, I left before I was qualified to do anything like that.”

Still, you must have some understanding of this, maybe, maybe you can at least stop this.” She glared at her chest and then grabbed at it. That proved to be a mistake as milk exploded from her nipple gushing around her grabbing hand causing her to let out a breathy moan. “Holy fuck it’s so sensitive, Fey can you turn this off or something? I can't be leaking milk everywhere while fighting monsters! Or having a goddamned micro orgasm any time something brushes up against me!”

Fey bit her lip. “Maybe, I- I suppose I can look at least.”

Great! I’ve really had enough of leaking everywhere,” said Flora with a grin.

But, uhm, not out here, said Fey looking around. Let's go somewhere private.”

Oh, yeah, obviously, come on I know the perfect tent.”

The gnome moved away from Fey and the centaur trotted after her. It wasn’t long before they came to a huge multi-roomed tent that was devoid of people. Inside of the tent were crates and shelves and racks of clothes from floor to canvas ceiling, the vast stock of the caravan on display. 

The pair wandered between the shelves until they found a spot that was more or less private.

Flora dropped herself down on a table and Fey noticed that Flora’s duffel bags were nearby, the ones she had used while shopping when they had first arrived in town.

If you like this story I have a patreon where you can read chapters in advance ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Centaurus Patreon

I've also started a community discord server:

Community Discord

>゚)))彡  ฅⓛ w ⓛฅ

 

78