Chapter 22.4
6.1k 7 70
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chloe peeked from around Baerinda’s belly. “Uhm, no, not quite, I’m just a water mage, and honestly I had no idea that would work, it... it doesn't usually work on most things that aren’t water.” She glanced at Baerinda’s massive tummy. “Or work that well, that felt... I’ve never had such responsive control before, ever.”

She hesitantly reached out her hands and Baerinda began to move, her rounded body rotating as Chloe shifted her, Baerinda’s brutalised lips were dragging along Fey’s length, viciously tight, until they reached the flared head and Chloe had to exert some real power and then she came free with a SCHL-POP! And a heavy spray of horse cum that gushed from the minotaur’s mouth before she managed to swallow and close her throat off. The last of the cum in Fey’s length painted a line of white up the minotaur’s massive body. 

“That was, I’ve never felt so- so- used!” said illusion Baerinda from where she lay limp on the ground.

Chloe ignored her, her hands shifting and curling. The cum that had come out with the removal of Fey’s length lifted up into the air and then to Fey’ shock it began to form up, shaping and moving, creating complex angles and surfaces until a small white centaur was standing in the air, floating.

“I- I can't do this! I can't do this at all with water! What is this??” said Chloe staring at her creation.

Fey was looking at it too, she hadn't seen herself quite like this before, she wasn’t bad looking in her opinion, maybe even beautiful as centaurs went, her chest had gotten… huge, much larger than she had realised, she had grown significantly both in size and proportion since leaving the dungeon. Still, she couldn't help but admire the quality of the sculpt; it was accurate down to every fold of her blouse. Her eyes were led to the incredulous Chloe who looked like she couldn't quite believe what she was looking at.

“It's not supposed to work like this, my best element is supposed to be water, not- not hecking horse cum!”

“Uhm, my uhm, s-stuff is special I think, it's not like other girls, er, boys, uhm, it’s uh d-different.”

Chloe flicked her hand and the cum centaur changed shape, a cum minotaur appearing beside her. 

“This is… this is power,” whispered Chloe, “I could do so much with this.”

“So… why not just use it?” said Astrid as she grabbed hold of Fey’s back leg.

“I-” Chloe froze up as she found she had no answer.

Astrid snorted and heaved, pulling Fey around until she was on her back, her rigid length slapping up and down against her belly, still covered in cum, connected in dozens of thick cummy strings that broke and parted as her dick throbbed eagerly, excited to be sheathed in a tight wet pussy that Astrid seemed eager to provide.

The blonde minotaur hopped out of her shorts then peeled her panties away from her muff before she slipped across Fey’s barrel, straddling her. She placed her palms flat against Fey's rising and falling horse chest, feeling the sheer mass of the centaur, her size, the steady booming heart beat, almost brute like. She could dominate this centaur, despite Fey’s size and girth and sheer virility. She almost wished Fey had that kind of personality, but no matter, this would still be a dick to ruin herself upon and then some.

She rocked her hips, her puss so swollen and wet that her inner thighs were soaked through. She wanted, no, needed to be filled with this monster of a dick, and to be filled utterly. She’d had a taste of it with the slime girl, now she wanted the original beast.

She lowered her hips until her puffy puss was touching up agains the hot hardness of Fey’s tip, the two trading incredible warmth as with a delicious groan she squeezed herself down. A cup of precum spurted and she yelped as she felt it slosh into her insides before spraying around their pressed together parts, washing away layers of Fey’s cum in the process. 

“Your mine now… husband, all mine,” said Astrid looking up at Fey with half lidded eyes. Then she roughly shoved herself backwards. Her puss flattened out against the tip, her lower lips smeared so wide that her sensitive inner walls pressed down against the boiling flesh, smearing across its surface, her thick thighs jiggling as she shuddered with the sensation.

She grunted and applied her Skills and her puss slowly strained wider and wider and wider until her outer lips met the horizon of Fey’s broad cock head and with a sudden rush they POPPED over the edge and Astrid’s pussy fully engulfed the tip of Fey’s dick. 

The minotaur buried her face in Fey’s horse chest as the indescribable feeling of Fey washed through her. She keened as every little motion of her body causes the flared tip to scrape up her insides sending lightning up her body.

“I’m s-so sensitiiiive! W-why am I s-suddenly so, hnnnnn!!!!!”

The sound of fluid spattering against fur could be heard as the minotaur squirted.

After a moment of panting and trying to recover herself as her body continued to twitch she felt Fey move. She glanced up in surprise.

Fey’s arm was outstretched, and in her hand was Chloe’s neck. 

“What?” said Astrid. Fey looked… different somehow, more assured?

The hand tightened and with a squeak Chloe was dragged close and Fey gazed into her eyes.

“Use your power, make me something to rut this new brood filly of mine with.”

“Y-yours?” said Astrid wondering what the hell had just happened to Fey.

Chloe struggled in Fey’s grasp but found the centaur’s arm as immovable as solid forged steel, not even throwing her weight shifted the centaur in the slightest. Fey tightened her grip and snarled causing Chloe to let out a strangled gasp.

Her hands darted toward Baerinda atop her room sized throne of a belly. Baerinda began making distressed sounds and desperately kicking at the air. It didn't take long to figure out why, her shorts suddenly shredded away as a huge amount of cum rushed from her rear, filling and ripping apart the cloth before pushing outward, a thick hose of white. Instead of spraying across the ground however the cum collected in the air, forming a wide sphere of semen. 

“Yes. Now bring it here.”

The minotaur nodded where she was held, desperately concentrating as hard as she could. The cum ball levitated downward and then broke apart, swiftly forming shapes, planks and posts of wood all in alabaster white, accurate down to every crack and granule, snow white chains and manacles even with flakes of rust and keyholes, a shocking level of fidelity. The construction shifted and a mating frame formed.

Fey touched at it and found the creation solid. She nodded and let Chloe go, the minotaur stumbled back with a gasp and stared bug eyed at her creation not quite believing she had been the one to make it.

“Th- this is on the level of an arch-hydromancer! I would get into any magic school in the Queendom if I showed up with this! B-but it's made of, gods help me, it's made of cum!”

Fey ignored the distressed minotaur and shoved her hips forward burying herself inches further into Astrid causing the minotaur to wail. Then she shifted, rolling to her side, forcing Astrid to clutch desperately at her barrel to stop from falling. Fey rolled to her hooves and then stood, the minotaur hanging beneath her. She strode forward and without hesitation jumped her front legs atop the frame. The chains seemed to come to life and whipped out at that, manacles snapping around Astrid’s wrists and ankles and hauling her away from Fey’s body, stretching her arms and legs out in a star, positioning her at the perfect angle for Fey to mate.

“I’m not your husband Astrid, but you belong to me, mine to pump full, to breed until you are a sloppy milky squealing mess who can't live without being stretched and filled and fucked by me and no one else.”

Astrid’s breath began to accelerate as Fey spoke, she could see nothing but Fey’s huge barrel above her, and looking below between her breasts that three feet of trunk like dick just inside of her, already driving her mad and Fey hadn't even started moving!

Then Fey did.

Hard.

Fey violently bucked her hips forward, the frame shifting to give her the maximum leverage and angle, in less than a second she rammed a full foot of dick into Astrids’s cunt, bulging out her stomach, causing her corset to strain outward as a tube of distension rolled up her abdomen. She went cross eyed as the feeling of being penetrated hit her, her nerves going haywire, her mouth opening wide, her legs spasming, the alabaster chains holding her fast as her limbs desperately twitched and strained at her binds.

The gnome was right, already this felt like nothing she had ever felt before, she may have even undersold it. Unimaginable fireworks were going off in her mind even as Fey heaved backwards and her dick was forcibly dragged free, her labia dragged and stretched out with it as her cunt produced a heavy sucking schlucking queefing sound as a vacuum was created. 

“HNNNNNNFFF!!! FEYYYY!” cried out Astrid as the centaur thrust forward once more in a long lunge, tearing at her nerves, sending her pussy wild, her clit throbbing and swelling larger, as Fey brutally sawed into her, scraping up her insides and slamming her broad cock head into her cervix before heaving back out.

Astrid howled and screamed as her cunt spasmed and a spray of clear fluid squirted up so hard it splattered against Fey’s barrel and scattered off into the air. Flora who had been sitting nearby brushed at the droplets that landed on her face and looked up at the sky.

“Rain?”

More fluid splattered across her face and she scowled.

“Feels like rain, but I can't see any. Hmm.”

“HAAAAGH FUUUUUCK- M-MY, IT’S SOO DEEEEP—AGH! HYK... P-PLEASE MOOOOOOOORE!!!”

The gnome continued to wipe fluid from her face even as more and more gently sprinkled atop her. Braddox who was sat beside her turned a questioning look in her direction, his gaze momentarily pausing on the gnome's breasts which had increased in size once again and were continually leaking milk down her front, soaking her blouse and making it transparent, the cloth sticking to her skin and quite visible through it, including the pink of her nipples.

“Is something wrong?” He blinked as a droplet of fluid landed on his nose.

Hhhhuuhoh my Gooooddds!!!” cried Astrid as her voice rose higher and higher, her legs stiffening up as mind shattering orgasm crashed over her, her hips thrusting in the little space the chains allowed her to move, desperately trying to take more of Fey into her greedy pussy.

Skllrrrt! Skllrrrt! Skllrrrt! Her cunt freely sprayed and squirted.

Braddox wiped fluid from his eye.

“Ah, perhaps a little shower, although it is curious, I’d have thought Chloe would have given us some warning as she is a watermage and has a sense for these things.”

Fey’s medial ring slammed into Astrid’s inflamed puffy pussy and then as Fey grunted and pushed it squeeeezed into her, dragging at her clit and driving the minotaur crazy. Then as the entrance of her womb gave way Fey lurched forward, her massiveness pushing deep into the Astrid’s most sacred place.

“F-FuCK!!! Oh Moon! Oh my, OH!! AHH!! OHhhHhHHHHHh!!!”

Astrid’s head went back and her tongue lolled from her mouth as her eyes rolled up, the bottom edge of her iris just visible below her eyelid. 

“What’s curious?” said Averys pausing nearby, he had come around the fire to tend to the food.

“Oh nothing, just a little rain.”

The strings on Astrid’s corset started to stretch further and triangles of her blouse covered belly started to strain through as Fey slammed inches more into the squealing minotaur, her sloppy bawling cunt convulsing desperately around her length.

Skllrtch-skllrrtch-skllrrtch! 

A spatter of clear fluid sprayed up Averys front, soaking through his shirt and ringing against his armour.

He glanced down at it. 

“Damn, I should have been more careful boiling the water.” He rubbed at the mess of slightly sticky clear fluid with his hand, succeeding in only smearing it over himself further.

By this point Astrid’s belly bulge was above her corset and shoving up between her breasts and the base of Fey’s immense dick was closing, her near melon sized balls slap plapping up against the minotaur’s rear, each thrust violently crashing them into her cheeks causing her round rear to wobble and jiggle with the impact. The lurid noises of Fey rapid brutal thrusting and evacuating of the minotaurs stretched pussy grew significantly louder, creating an obscene cacophony that filled the forest clearing they camped in at near deafening levels.

SCHLORK SKLAK PLAPSTCH SLRTCH SCHLAP PLAPTSH!

Only Astrid’s howling wail beat it for volume, her voice becoming a banshee shriek as Fey thrust once, twice, and then heaved forward fully hilting herself in the minotaur up to the base, all three foot of massive throbbing horse cock sheathed inside Astrid’s quivering trembling silken folds sending her eyelids fluttering, her mouth open limp, her toes splayed.

Fey roared and exploded into Astrid, her belly instantly ballooning outward, or at least that was what was supposed to happen, instead her corset put a stop to that, and the bulge above it filled out pushing apart her breasts. The corset strained, the strings going thin as they were pushed to breaking point, and then with a snap like a whip crack the strings broke and her corset ripped open from top to bottom, her cum tummy instantly sloshing down to fill the space, rapidly growing, her blouse stood no chance at all and was near instantly torn to shreds by her ballooning tummy. 

Fey’s back hooves shifted and scraped the ground as she bucked forward with each hosing rope of cum, the entire mating frame being shoved across the ground, the chains holding Astrid's ankles strained taut as she pushed up into her all the harder.

Already her cum belly was filling the space in the frame, pressing up against the alabaster posts and planks and spilling out between in soft bulges. Then the fake wood began to creak, then groan as she grew further still. It wasn't long before the frame started to give, bending outward, and then, with a lurch, exploding apart, the fake wood sent flying and Astrid’s belly rolling outward freely.

AAIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!” screamed Astrid as she was suddenly freed and Fey fell atop her.

Unfortunately for Averys he was standing directly in the path of the minotaur girl’s ballooning mass, he only had a moment to let out a squawk of surprise as a blonde belly rolled over him, trapping his legs and chest.

He struggled and looked unseeing into the mass that was Astrid, seeing something that wasn't there.

“Dammit Chloe get off of me! Why are you so heavy!” Averys continued to struggle, his hands sinking deep into the soft giving mass of Astrid’s belly, the illusion that he was seeing not the reality of what was truly atop him.

At last Fey was done, the last rope of cum left her and Astrid’s womb grew its last few inches. She slumped against her, breathing hard, satisfied that she had properly bred her mate.

After a minute she cracked an eye. Chloe was standing there, staring wide eyed at what Fey had done to Astrid.

“...Now it's your turn.” said Fey with a wicked smile.

Chloe quivered in anticipation, wet rolling down her inner thighs.

 

If you like this story I have a patreon where you can read chapters in advance ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Centaurus Patreon

I've also started a community discord server:

Community Discord

>゚)))彡  ฅⓛ w ⓛฅ

70