Chapter 51 4/4
2.2k 4 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"It's not something you ate, it's my magic…" said Fey softly, "It means you can take any size p-penis from now on."

 

"Wait, seriously? Like I could take an orc? I could take an orc, or, or even a Minotaur?"

 

Fey nodded, "Yes."

 

Naomi seemed to think about this. "Huh. no more awkward situations where I drag an orc into my bedroom and then can't fit him. The number of times I've been tossed out a window by a sexually frustrated guy, you have no idea, it's rough being tiny and liking it big."

 

"Oh yeah, that's happened to me way too often," said Eiko adjusting her glasses.

 

"Me too!" cried Ren.

 

"The struggles of being a smol sized size queen," sighed Naomi, as though considering a great philosophical struggle.

 

Fey gave her a meaningful look, then looked down at her cock.

 

"Wait, an orc is one thing, but this makes an orc look like a needle!"

 

"Want to try it anyway?"

 

She stared at her. "You have to be joking."

 

"I can feel you getting wetter, are you sure?"

 

"That- No I'm not!"

 

"You're pretty leaky Naomi."

 

"Shush! It's an attractive cock okay, I like how it looks, aesthetically. I just- it's never going to fit, and if I did I would be n-nothing but a cock s-sleeve!"

 

"Oh you just got really wet."

 

"Gah! stop freaking saying that!"

 

Fey lifted hand and beckoned for the Inari girl.

 

After a moment of indecision, and glancing around at the others, she began to shuffle forward until her pussy was riding over the top of the rim. Then as she misjudged how lubricated her nethers were she slipped over the edge and fell on her front in front of the cock with a breathy thump.

 

"Okay, now press your rear back against me,"

 

Naomi looked unsure but after a moment began to squeeze her ass against the broad tip, her thighs spread very wide to either side.

 

At first her pussy just squished, but then with a gasp she began to spread, her pussy blooming like a flower against the slightly curved surface.

 

"Oh, I can feel it, I can feel myself taking you!"

 

She thrust herself back excitedly, humping herself against the cock tip, spreading her pussy nearly six inches wide… which is where it stopped. The Inari girl found herself able to go no further

 

"L-Little help?"

 

"Erm, I can't reach you, '' mumbled Fey apologetically, the anatomy of a centaur limiting what she could do with her partner as always.

 

"I can't get any more in, I need help. You two, come grab my legs!"

 

Eiko and Ren, who had been nearby, grabbed hold of her ankles and without hesitation hauled back on her, dragging her from either side of Fey's barrel. The sketchpad and pencil were left abandoned.

 

Naomi keened, her pussy starting to stretch again, her labia inching across the plane that was the tip of Fey's dick until it reached the nobbled rim, her extreme slipperyness causing first one side of her puss to slide around and hen the other and suddenly there was no resistance.

 

Naomi screamed as she was dragged back nearly a foot along Fey's cock, her stomach bulging out in front of her with a horse cock shape the size of her rib cage.

 

"Ah—HNNYAA!!!"  

 

She screamed as she unleashed and fluid rushed from beneath her and washed down either side of Fey's barrel, hands slapping wildly at Fey's horse chest as she came her brains out.

 

However, since she was a size queen, she could only want one thing.

 

"MOAR! drag me back! get more inside of me!" she squealed, hands pushing at Fey's chest trying to shove herself backwards.

 

The two others, as fellow size queens, acquiesced and she jerked down the cock, her tented out belly passing beyond her face until she slammed home against her fat medial ring, her clit pressing against it as she screamed and bawled.

 

"FFFFHNN- OH GAWDDDD! It's- I- c-cannnn't-!"

 

However, the medial ring was where they got stuck, unable to drag her beyond it, their feet sliding against the bed.

 

"Fuck! Give me more! Give me more cock! MOREEE!" She cried, frantically wiggling and bucking her hips, trying to get the great O of her massively spread cunny to slip over the medial ring, her thighs dwarfed by the pillar of stallion between them, her bubble butt pushed up by Fey's sheer girth.

 

"W-we can't Naomi! you're too tight!"

 

Naomi looked up from her bulging belly, her saliva smeared across its surface.

 

"Then use these!"

 

She grabbed for her kimono and pulled free the slim gold chains that were entangled in it, throwing them into the others hands. They quickly tied the slim chain around her ankles and then paced the chains out, placing them between Fey's rear legs so that the chains were beyond her rear. 

 

As they did that, Fey found a gold chain tossed into her hands. She looked down it to see Naomi tying it around her wrists, tying them together.

 

The chain was nearly jerked out of Fey's hands as the two sisters charged away from her, the chains in their hands jerking taut as Naomi was dragged over Fey's medial ring with a pop and a scream.

 

Fey grabbed the escaping chain firmly and then without thinking pulled back, tugging Naomi back up her cock. Naomi slopped back over the medial ring, somehow screaming even louder.

 

Then the two who had been dragged back by Fey's haul charged back the other way, feet pounding against floorboards as they dragged Naomi back down Fey's cock to schlop over the medial ring and a whole foot past it.

 

The howls and squirts of appreciation just made them more enthusiastic.

 

Fey found herself enjoying it a lot, she loved it when she was able to exert some control over those she was breeding, to move them herself, with her own hands, but it happened so rarely.

 

As it was with a cry of pleasure she hauled the screaming Naomi back up her shaft, feeling the way her tight passage stretched around her, the departure of her cock released a schlurking wet queef as the vacuum was broken.

 

Soon they found a rhythm, a steady lunging flow where the small girl slid all the way to nearly the bottom before rocketing back up as Fey pulled on the chain tied to her wrists.

 

Naomi's pussy was going insane with overstimulation, her eyes rolled up into her head as her tongue lolled from her mouth, drool connecting her lips, nothing but a quivering cock sleeve for horse cock.

 

Faster then faster they dragged her back and forth, until she was yo-yoing from end to end every two seconds or so, her screams becoming ragged as they ripped from her open mouth 

 

"AIIIEEEEE!!"

 

And this time Fey joined her, screaming aloud as her body stiffened up, hips thrusting up into her, immense balls lurching as they drained, vigorously pumping gallons of hyper virile horse seed directly into her unprepared womb.

 

Cum geysered into Naomi's belly and it billowed larger, rolling outward and lifting Naomi and the cock away from Fey's barrel, her belly swelling across Fey's stomach.

 

Realising what was about to happen, and really not wanting to be trapped under Naomi's belly, Fey rolled onto her side, the cum belly flopping down onto the mattress with a slosh before rapidly continuing its expansion, rolling across the cloth as Naomi howled. Reaching five foot in width, then eight, then ten, a great soft orb filling one side of the room, pressing up against the ceiling and squeezing into the corners, dragging up Naomi from her cock until just the tip remained in her pussy.

 

Then it was done, and Fey was rolling back, the tip of her cock popping from Naomi's puss along with a gush of cum that splashed onto the mattress.

 

Naomi let out a long groan, pinned to her own enormous belly like a bug on her side, limbs limp, head lolling.

 

"I think that wash too guhrd" slurred the inari girl.

 

Eiko looked up at her sister's gaping cunt, a cavern between her legs that was far wider than her thigh, the insides of her pink walls clenching at the air, trembling in orgasmic aftershocks.

 

She turned to see a naked Ren frantically wrapping a gold chain around her ankles before knotting it tight then tying her wrists too.

 

"M-me next!"

 

"Hey!"

 

Ignoring Eiko, Ren leapt on top of Fey, scrambling in front of her cock and pressing her pussy against it.

 

She whipped her tied hands and the end of a chain landed across Fey's front. she looked up at Fey hopefully, her breath coming in pants, chest rising and falling.

 

"P-please, I need this! I feel like there's a freaking bonfire in me! I need you!"

 

She glanced to the side and clumsily kicked, the chain on her ankles falling over the side of Fey's barrel.

 

"Please Eiko!"

 

Eiko sighed but stepped forward and picked up the chain, leading it around Fey's back legs and over her enormous churning balls until she was standing before the bed.

 

Then she held the chain over her shoulder and began to haul.

 

It took a lot of effort to get the screaming writhing Ren onto Fey's dick, but eventually she did it, spreading Ren's pussy around a cock thicker than her torso, her stomach distended obscenely.

 

Then came a slower and more paced pistoning up and down Fey's dick, Eiko having to do the work of two people to keep Ren moving.

 

If Ren minded it was hard to tell judging from the cacophony of screams.

 

Fey was pleased she was at least moving a girl on her dick again and happily jerked her up her length before she was more slowly pulled back down by an exhausted Eiko.

 

In no time at all their voices were rising together, cum exploding into Ren's pussy, her form ballooning outward as Fey hurriedly rolled to the other side, dumping her on the mattress so that her belly had room to grow with huge lakes worth of horse cum. 

 

Soon she too was touching the ceiling and her belly was expanding into the corners fighting for room, dragging Ren away from Fey's cock until it pulled her free with a gush of cum, leaving Fey to paint the last powerful part up her back and belly, a thick goopy white frosting.

 

Fey rolled back, her cum coated cock flopping down on her belly with a wet pap.

 

The room was… quite a lot smaller. In fact, what had been a large room had now become a narrow strip with one floor to ceiling purple belly on one side and one floor to ceiling purple belly on the other, leaving a narrow gap between which Fey lay in.

 

Eiko adjusted her glasses and licked her lips.

 

"Uhm, I uhm, notice that there isn't anyone left to drag me down your p-penis…" her shoulders slumped as she looked around hopefully for some solution but couldn't find anything promising, in fact there was nothing at all, not even enough room for Fey to stand and hump her instead. 

 

After a moment she realised she was doomed and fell to her knees, hand palming Fey's balls as she bowed her head in despair.

 

"Nuuuu…"

 

"..uhm, you could maybe try… something."

 

Eiko raised her head despondently, "there's no one here to help me and you can't reach…

 

Fey raised one of her back legs and waggled it back and forth.

 

"Couldn't you attach the chain to this?"

 

Eiko blinked, looking up at the wiggling leg in surprise.

 

"I- yes!"

 

She frantically ripped away her kimono and grabbed the gold chains wound around it, tying one each to her ankles.

 

Fey lowered her rear leg and down and she merrily tied the end to her ankle, and then as Fey lowered her other ankle down she tied the other end to that.

 

Then turning, she stepped up on Fey's balls, using them as a stepping stone to climb up above her cock all while frantically trying chains to her wrists.

 

"D-don't go easy on me okay, I want to feel as good as Naomi, no, better!!" she said as she finished tying the chains off and tossing the two ends up to Fey.

 

Fey caught them, one in each hand and nodded. She would see to it that this poor desperate girl, and potential brood mother, was thoroughly and life changingly fucked. In fact, she quickly tied the ends of the chains to her wrists just to ensure she didn't drop them during what she was about to do. She tugged the chains tight.

 

Before Eiko was even ready Fey jerked her rear legs back and Eiko let out a scream as her pussy was forcibly made to take horse cock, spreading paper thin to an extreme degree as it stretched outward to engulf the tip and swallow it, her belly tenting out, each nobble of the cock silhouetted through her belly, an inari cock sleeve, her glasses half falling from her face, lying askew.

 

"Oh gods you're so fucking beeeggggHnyaaaa!!" screamed the inari, fingers clawing at her horse cock shaped belly bulge.

 

Fey, absolutely delighted to have full control of a girl on her cock, kicked her legs back and bit her lip as the deliciously tight pussy of the inari stretched over her beast of a cock, the entirety of Eiko's cunt writhing as her womb was stretched around horse cock.

 

"Ah,AH, AH!-H-Harderrrr!!” 

 

Fey let the chains run through her fingers as she pulled the inari down and down and down her cock with her rear legs, the inari's legs stretched out straight behind her as the chains dragged on her ankles, a mirror to Fey's back legs as they dragged the inari nearly to the base of her cock, her belly sleeved in purple like a condom. 

 

And then she gripped the chains in her fists and began pulling her back, raising her hands as the inari was pulled back up her cock.

 

Yes, this was something she had been needing for a while, full body control of her broodmare cocksleeve, the ability to use her as she pleased to masturbate herself.

 

Eiko screamed as she was hauled back up the cock, her breath catching as she plunged past the medial ring, squirting pussy juice fountaining up around her hips, her arms held out above her head as her back legs strained behind her, chains around her ankles dragging her down.

 

"OH!! OHhhHhh!!! M-MOAHH!!”

 

Fey eased into a rhythm, long languid lazy strokes, the inari's pussy rolling up and down her cock in long smooth relentless motions, massaging and fluttering and squeezing down on her length, pulling and tugging at her as the girls inner walls clenched, her cervix gripping and her labia dragged out behind her rear, a living fuck toy for Fey to lazily pleasure herself with.

 

"Oh gods, I need to do this more often," groaned Fey as she used her girl, her cock stiffening more than ever as she was able to custom control how the girl moved up and down.

 

Eiko for her part was a mess, her white hair bedraggled and plastered across her sweaty skin, her glasses askew, long lines of drool left along her belly bulge as she was eased up and down, her pace accelerating as Fey got into it, even bucking her hips slightly as she thrust her rear legs back, getting a few more inches of dick inside Eiko's overtaxed cunt.

 

She cried out as the jerking back and forth of the fucked silly inari became frantic, slamming her up and down every second, and then every half second, her huge ears wobbling back and forth as she sent rocketing up and down nearly four foot of cock, her glasses flinging from her face, hair whipping around her head as she was used, her mouth an O as she Howled ever louder.

 

Faster then faster still, her wet puss making wet schlucking sounds as the length was removed so quickly, air escaping as she was ripped up then slammed back down, becoming a purple blur as Fey roared, jerking herself off as quickly as she could with EIko's body, her back legs practically galloping as she masturbated her self with her screaming howling squirting little fuck toy until she was spraying huge hosing ropes of cum into her, spraying into her belly even as Fey jerked Eiko back and forth even faster, cum exploding around the edge of her reddened quim as she was ripped back up, before being rammed back down the sloppy cum covered cock. Fey wailied as she rammed her home with each successive roping surge of ejaculation, Eiko's great sloshing belly dragged back and forth across her barrel as it rose, rippling wildly as she was filled with progressively more gallons, reaching four feet across.

 

And then with a howl Fey slammed her to the base and truly started cumming.

 

Eiko screamed as what felt like a boiling hot river of piping hot spunt was unleashed into her womb, a slurry of thick horse cum that churned and roared as it washed back and forth from one end of her womb to the other, multi-impregnating her with countless eggs and driving her body into instant hormonal overdrive, a screaming hungry motherhood.

 

A muffled GLLRSCH! came with each powerful ejaculation into her.

 

Her tummy surged outward in one go, spilling over the sides of Fey's barrel and drooping down onto the mattress.

 

GLLRSCH!

 

Cum belly pressed up against Fey's front legs as Eiko screamed into her soft belly her now lactating breasts pushed up around her as her motherly throne of a body came into its own.

 

GLLRSCH!

 

She was spilling between Fey's back legs, a great soft thing, body pushing Eiko high into the air, and—

 

—It was here that Fey realised her terrible mistake.

 

She had chained herself to Eiko, meaning that there was a limit to how high her belly could expand because they were attached at the ankles and wrists.

 

A muffled cry for help came from the inari and Fey desperately tried to unpick the chains she'd tied around her wrists. Too late.

 

GLLRSCH!

 

Belly exploded out in every direction, pressing up against her sisters on either side, reaching up between Fey's front legs and rolling over her chest.

 

Eiko rose up into the air, dragging Fey's hands up and making it impossible to unpick the chains under tension. 

 

GLLRSCH!

 

Belly reached everywhere now, Fey's face was pressed up against it as her hands were held up overhead, attached to the chain that reached up over the curve of her belly where they were attached to Eiko's wrists, she herself pressed down onto her own belly as her ankles were chained to Fey's, the chain reaching down.

 

GLLRSCH!

 

Fey cried out as the strain became immense, she just couldn't stop cumming! She was being stretched around the cum ball that was Eiko, tied to her!

 

The sound of belly under strain filled the air as it found there was nowhere else to go.

 

Fey tried to stop cumming, she really did, but it just felt too good!

 

With a strangled cry, her cock sprayed another incredibly long jet of semen into Eiko's womb and with a whip crack snap! the chains on her wrists broke.

 

Eiko's womb now unleashed exploded outward in every direction, ramming EIko down onto Fey's cock and, slamming Fey back down against the bed, instantly filling in every last gap remaining in the room and pressing the other two girls against the walls, squeezing them in, cumbellies fighting for space, filling every little last bit of room.

 

The problem was.

 

Fey hadn't stopped cumming.

 

GLLRSCH!

 

 

 

 

Read chapters in advance of release:

Centaurus Patreon

24