Chaper 53 2/4
1.4k 1 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

The cowkin now had five huge breasts and one slight arc of a smaller breast under silk. Ellaria and Fey stared at the strange sight.

 

"You can very easily imagine how incredibly useful this is to a royal family particularly gifted in the, ah, bust department. My sisters back home are unable to walk or move on their own without aid such is their size."

 

She gripped the cloth and pulled it away from her torso, breast flesh spilling from the cloth until she was holding it free of herself in one hand, her breast bared once more to the world.

 

"And now it can be incredibly useful to you… along with an incredible amount of risk if a dragon finds out you possess it that is. For myself I believe I will be going au naturel for the foreseeable future."

 

Casually waving the square of cloth she held it back up against the curtain, the cloth touched up against the rest of the silk and somehow rejoined, moving on its own, sealing seamlessly back together as if it had never once been torn apart.

 

Amalia nodded in satisfaction as she checked to see it had perfectly rejoined. Then she awkwardly leaned down and picked up the large jewelled axe that the muscular drake had been using and hefted it onto her shoulder. It gave her an almost barbarian queen look,

as though she was about to go conquering and raiding or about to drag a few bulls into her fur lined bed to satisfy her carnal needs.

 

The cowkin winked at Fey and gave her a small smile as she stepped up to the silk. "If  you're ever in my neighbourhood come say hi okay? You'll be very well appreciated by most of my nation."

 

She stepped through the silk and out of sight leaving Fey and Ellaria alone.

 

They stood in awkward silence, avoiding each other's gaze.

 

"I'm… glad you're okay Fey… there was a moment there, when I woke up on the street and found you had been taken… Taken from me." Ellaria blew out a slow steadying breath, eyes closing. "I did not react well. At all. The very very last of our finances had to go toward making a downpayment convincing angry shopkeepers that we would later pay for burn damage on their property, all of the 'In case of Flora event' reserve fund which was mostly gone anyway. I'm afraid to say It's me who is responsible for losing our few remaining coins that could have paid for your manacles. Fortunately one of Lily's teddy bears arrived before I went too far and managed to direct us to your location."

 

Fey put an arm around the elf 's shoulder and pulled her close, pressing her face against her hip, a little horse cum marking her cheek.

 

There was a small cute sound from the elf and then she looked up at Fey, giving her the purest puppy dog eyes. "I also, ahem, noticed you got… larger."  She licked her lips unconsciously and shifted her hips. "And l-larger d-down there."

 

Fey scratched her cheek, "Yeah, aheh, I guess,"

 

A little shiver of pleasure ran through the elf's body hearing that, experiencing a micro-orgasm just from Fey's words.

 

"G-good, v-very g-good."

 

They took a moment of companionable silence, just feeling their bodies pressed against each other.

 

Fey, of course, was as hard as diamonds and her breathing was starting to accelerate.

 

But then Ellaria put her captainy face back on and took control of things before Fey started breeding her right there on the cave floor like a wild beast. 

 

"We had best check on the others… and we really need to do something about this dragon silk, in fact we won't be calling that or telling the others of what it is if we are to keep it.

 

"What should we call it?"

 

"just… the cave silk I suppose, since it can only take us here."

 

Ellaria stepped through the curtain and Fey followed after.

 

They emerged into the muscular drakes office, the table had been pulled aside and Lily was there, the room becoming a little cramped with both the size of her breasts and the size of Fey. 

 

"Did they leave?"

 

"Hmm? Oh the cowkins? Yes, they seemed in a hurry, they kept looking at the curtain as though absolutely terrified of it and couldn't wait to get away… although the strange thing is that as the others were leaving the one with an axe ripped off a bit… and stuffed it in her pocket without the others seeing."

 

Fey glanced at the white silk. It was true there was a very small fist sized section of cloth missing from the corner of the curtain. Curious.

 

"Uhm, don't worry about that too much, I think."

 

Ellaria paused as she looked over Lily's enormous breasts. 

 

"You know, you are decidedly… ineffective in battle like this Lily, a large target that attracts arrows, and your mobility is quite lacking. You aren't optimal for Magic Mog as you are, you do know that right?"

 

Lily gasped, "But I like my boobs! they're so, hnf, big and milky and they feel amazing and—"

 

"Yes, yes, I'm not suggesting that you somehow get rid of them. But there might be another option now."

 

Lily tilted her head in question.

 

Ellaria, not waiting to explain, grabbed hold of the white silk curtain and ripped a rectangle of cloth from it. She stalked toward the otterkin, the light of potential improved tactical advantage in her eyes.

 

"Wh-what are you doing?!"

 

"Something that a certain cowkin apparently made use of. Now just stay still Lily, this is for your own increased weaponized effectiveness in battle."

 

Lily had begun trying to move away, turning hopelessly slowly as her enormous breasts huge inertia took time to speed up.

 

Too late. Ellaria pounced, whipping one end of the rectangle over one skin tight cloth covered nipple and then hauling her breasts together and whipping it over the other. Her nipples seemed to vanish leaving her boobs nipple-less and round.

 

She then grabbed at the edges of the cloth and pushed and stretched it up one side and then the other as Ellaria began working it over Lily's enormous chest.

 

"What are you doing captain! Nuuu!"

 

First a quarter, then half, then three quarters of Lily's breasts were vanished into the silk's depths, the snow white sparkling rectangle bulging outwards as mass was thrust through it. A minute later and Ellaria was pressing the rectangle against Lily's torso and her tits were… gone.

 

Well, mostly, the effect that her breasts passage had on the cloth seems to cause it to bulge outward. It looked exactly like Lily had a large but far more reasonable pair of breasts on her chest covered in a white cloth, breasts small enough that she could reasonably hug them.

 

Lily boggled down at her miniaturised chest, eyes completely round with shock.

"What did you do to my boobies!" squeaked Lily.

 

Then she fell on her rear as she lost her balance under her new and unexpected centre of gravity.

 

"Ella give me my boobs back!!" cried Lily looking up at the severe elf with tears in the corners of her eyes.

 

"No."

 

"B-but!"

 

"Uhm, it's okay Lily, your boobs weren't taken, they are just, well, in the cave I… think?"

 

Fey, not feeling totally certain about that, ducked her head through the curtain to confirm for herself.

 

She was given an incongruous view of a pair of enormous breasts resting on the ground next to the curtain. Their emergence had apparently ripped a rectangle of cloth away from the main sheet and the part where they would usually attach to a torso was hidden beneath rumpled folds of silk.

 

She pulled her head back.

 

"Yeah, they're there."

 

Lily squinted up at her in disbelief. "Really?"

 

Fey took hold of a square of cloth from the curtain and carefully tore it free. She then tossed it over to Lily.

 

"Here, you can see for yourself."

 

Lily clumsily caught the cloth and then hesitantly pressed it against her eyes.

 

She found herself looking out from the curtain at her own breasts resting heavily on the cave floor. 

 

It was quite a strange sight to say the least, but it was true that they were safe and sound and not deleted from existence. They were even still covered in her blouse, the fabric straining a little under her size which had increased since her morning milking, the white cotton over her nipples damp with wet. 

 

She let out a breath of relief and pulled back, satisfied they were safe.

 

She looked down at her chest now covered with the strange silk. Then she lifted a hand and hesitantly poked it. The feeling was slightly muffled but it was there. She prodded harder wondering if she could push through to the cave, but the fabric seemed to resist and prevent such a thing, at least with what strength she could muster. She imagined it was because her body was already blocking passage.

 

Something suddenly occurred to her, something incredibly important.

 

"H-Hey, doesn't this, uhm, mean I can grow as much as I want, or-or not need to be milked so often to keep my size down?"

 

Ellaria tapped her chin. "...Yes?"

 

Lily gasped with delight, her eyes lighting up with a dark and terrible hunger.

 

"Meaning I can finally eat as much as I like! F-food! I need food!!"

 

Fey found the floor of the office swarming with stuffed bears in a moment, a sea of teddybears pressing in on all sides, jumping through the silk curtain and pinging down from the open windows or moving in through the door like a fabric tide.

 

Lily looked around at her army, counting quickly.

 

"Oh no, this isn't going to be enough, I need more bears! Go, go find me more things to make into golems!"

 

The bears began pouring back out of the room, clearly happy to be sent on a mission and practically running.

 

"Now Lily, don't feast all to yourself, you know what happened last time."

 

Lily smiled, her eyes squeezing shut, "you're right, I should share with Kayla!"

 

A tearing sound came from the curtain as teddybears ripped rectangles free and chased after Lily as she ran from the room.

 

"Ah," said Ellaria watching her go.

 

"I'll check on her," mumbled Fey, although really she wanted to hunt for a towel, she was still plastered with her own cum.

 

She trotted through the door, or at least tried too, she misjudged with her new height and her head clonked against the frame, worse, as she rubbed her head and let out a little healing she found her horse body had grown just a little too large and the frame cracked and broke apart around her as her hips passed by.

 

Blushing furiously she tried to ignore what had just happened and stepped quickly into the stable.

 

She found Lily and Kayla there. Kayla was looking dubiously at the white silk Lily was holding up before looking at Lily's much reduced chest. She raised an eyebrow. 

 

Flora sat on the edge of a wooden stable gate, her legs idly kicking and dangling as she watched the twins.

 

"It's for your boobs!" cried Lily.

 

Kayla didn't look like she understood any better.

 

"Look, just let me show you."

 

"H-Hey!"

 

But it was too late, a dozen teddybears tackled an alarmed Kayla, dragging her to the ground as more pressed the silk to her chest and began tugging and pulling the stretchy material around her expansive breasts, slowly disappearing them as the silk bulged outwards around her.

 

A moment later Kayla was left looking down at her much reduced chest in complete shock.

 

"What- What is this?!"

 

"Don't worry they still exist, they're just in that cave thing you saw earlier."

 

"But I don't want cave boobs Lily!"

 

"No, trust me, you totally do, just think, you can become truly massive like this!"

 

Kayla gave her a blank look, then looked up at Flora who was floating above her and examining her newly reduced breasts with great interest.

 

"Huh. Say, could this be used in other ways, say perhaps on my midriff, to hide a certain penetration, and then to hide a certain filling?"

 

Lily shrugged. "I think so?"

 

Flora grinned and gestured at one of the rectangles of silk a bear held, yanking it up into the air and then holding it in her hands. 

 

As she examined the sparkly silk Lily grabbed Kayla's hand and pulled her along, racing through the stable and out the front. 

 

Fey hurried after, worried just what it was the otterkin was planning to get up to. She grabbed a cloth hanging over a beam as she passed to continue wiping herself down.

 

She froze as she emerged out onto the alley because the alley was no longer an alley, it was a river of stuffed toys. What must have been thousands of the things filled the wide alley from end to end, stacked up on each other a half dozen high. Trying to leave would mean wading through the mass of sheer stuffing.

 

Kayla seemed equally surprised and stumbled to a halt by Lily, surrounded by a wall of piled toys easily twice her height.

 

As Fey looked closer she realised that most of the toys weren't moving, and had just been dragged there by the ones that moved. Apparently Lily's bear army had found a supply of bears and thieved them.

 

That changed the moment Lily raised her hands into the air and all the static bears started to move, coming to life and climbing over the other bears.

 

Soon the entire river was shifting, shifting and trying to see Lily.

 

Lily waved a hand. "Well go on then, Go find every bakery in the city and stealthily borrow every cake and every pastry and every dessert there is! Feed me!"

 

The bears nodded as one and then turned and began moving, climbing over each other, streaming out of the alley.

 

In minutes Fey was standing in an empty alleyway, that is apart from the teddy bear with a red scarf. The bear held a box in its paws and they stepped up to Lily before opening it. Inside were a set of chocolates. Lily plucked one out and turned to her sister.

 

"You know you can do the same as me right?"

 

"Uh," said Kayla, "D-do you mean when eating?"

 

Lily held out the chocolate. "Mhmm! It's easiest with sweet things so…" 

 

Kayla hesitantly took it. She placed it in her mouth before chewing and swallowing.

 

"Okay, now, just make it all go to your breasts and grow bigger and bigger!"

 

"...How?"

 

"Just, do the thing, think about it and make it happen!"

 

"I don't think eating just one choc— ahn!" Kayla suddenly gasped, her hips wiggling along with her tail, "Wh-why does it feel so—"

 

"You can feel them tingling right? That's your boobies responding!" She grabbed a fistful of chocolates from the box and dumped them in Kayla's hands. "Here, try again."

 

 

 

Read chapters in advance of release:

Centaurus Patreon

14