Chaper 53 3/4
1.5k 1 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Fey nibbled her lip as she watched Kayla eat the chocolates, slowly at first then faster as she managed to get the hang of the unique natural ability of her species which had been turbocharged to an extreme by Fey for milk making purposes. Her hips rocked as she let out little gasps with each chocolate as the tingling increased, spreading throughout her breasts and nipples.

 

Fey let out her own much louder gasp as a small hand suddenly slapped her rear. 

 

She turned to glare at Flora who was floating by her tail. She'd managed to affix some of the white silk to her midriff, covering below her breasts and above her mons.

 

"What? don't give me that look, of course I'm going to need to test this silk stuff out, and hey shouldn't you want to test it too?"

 

"Test what out?"

Flora gestured at the silk she was wearing. 

 

"This, duh, think about it, now your cock won't be all naked and lonely when walking around. I can ride you and you can cum and cum and cum all you like into me all while in public and without having to stop to drain me because my cum filled belly is blocking the street." She lowered her voice to a whisper, "Plus I get to try out your new size before anyone else."

 

Fey bit her lip. Admittedly Flora was a very good sales gnome, that was an extremely appealing offer. It even came close to what she had been dreaming of when she had woken that morning, the ability to have a girl on her cock every single moment, to never be unsheathed from hot tight pussy.

 

"F-Fine, just to test."

 

Flora grinned and zoomed below her barrel, her expression lighting up with joy seeing Fey's now four feet of horse cock, throbbing rigid with vascular veins and eager to be inside a girl. Up close the size increase was dramatic and Flora's breath shuddered as she exhaled, then her eyelids fluttering on the inhale as the intoxicating scent of Fey's cock flowed into her. A wash of her creamy juices flowed down her inner thighs as her body reacted, aware that her alpha breeder was here and eager to become even more pregnant.

 

She turned and expertly flipped up her micro skirt, aligning her puffy pussy against the massive cock tip, pressing back until her softness was being squished by the broad head. Her drooling gushy folds ecstatic to engulf the cock kissed at it, eager to be stretched with this new formidable size.

 

With the force Flora could exert on herself her puss didn't have to wait for long, blooming like a budding flower as her labia was made to spread, parting against the tip, straining to her absolute limit and then beyond, until with a wet schlurp her softness engulfed the hard nobbled rim.

 

Flora and Fey let out lush moans at the exact same time as the familiar wonderful shape of Flora's sloppy wet pussy eased around Fey's cock tip, and began making its way down her shaft, newly stretched out labia eagerly taking her inside, cervix hungrily drawing her deeper.

 

The gnome girl bit her lip as she looked down at her front. The horse cock slipped into her depths, into her womb and as she watched her midriff rose from her body, a soft rounded shape that silhouetted Fey's cock, the silk stretched skin tight, the increased girth visible through her tummy.

 

Surprisingly it matched Fey's shape almost exactly. It seemed that while Flora' own body was happy to push through the silk portal, Fey's cock sleeved in her belly was very resistant to going through and tented out the silk in its shape like ordinary cloth.

 

Flora wanting to mark the occasion pulled her magic rectangle from her cleavage and began snapping images of her bulging silk clad belly, cooing as she looked over the result.

 

Fey didn't mind, being sleeved in pussy was just its own kind of relief and even the short time she had been without had been taxing.

 

She let out a sigh and a little shiver ran up her body as Flora's pussy eased down to the base of her cock, sheathing her fully, inner muscles massaging her up and down in the most delicious way. Her broodmother was where she was meant to be, a breeding sleeve ready and eager to take her hyper virulent load.

 

As she had been clothing her penis with gnome girl the teddy bears had started returning, rather a lot of them. A stream of bears with plated food, apparently all nabbed from the city's bakeries, most likely to a lot of baker's outrage. Even tables had started being carried into the alley, bears clustered around each leg as they carried them, placing them in a long line forming one long banquet table.

 

Lily wasted no time in climbing up on top the table. She grabbed hold of the nearest eclair and swiftly devoured it, shockingly fast considering her size, practically inhaling the thing with zero gag reflex.

 

She finished and turned on Kayla who had just climbed up and was looking dubiously at the plates being offered her by the teddy bears. 

 

"You know you can do it deep down, and you know you want to, just imagine, to be huge and taut with milk, heavy and leaky and motherly."

 

Kayla bit her lip. 

 

"I… suppose."

 

She slowly started eating, nibbling a cream filled donut slowly at first, and then a little faster, realising that as she ate, and then converted what she ate into growth, that it was a continual source of pleasure, a kind of delicious strain on her chest and nipples as internal pressures increased.

 

It didn't take long for the otterkin to start lifting plates and gulping down their sugary contents just like her sister. It was almost addictive.

 

 

Vivi had found herself quite lost in the mysterious cave. It truly seemed to have no end, just a vast black void. Sometimes she would come across the occasional river or stream, or even great fields of moss, but beyond that it was just empty, the depths mysterious and the ceiling some unknown height.

 

A couple of times, and after several long walks, she had found a wall and then found a tunnel only to come out in other caves seemingly just as vast as the first. Sometimes she came across stacks of what looked like ancient shattered eggs in what were presumably nests, huge and so unbelievably old they had calcified.

 

Vivi might have kept exploring forever but the tentacle that dangled from her puss tugged on her, calling her back.

 

She followed the tentacle's gentle tugs, stepping along the path she had originally taken, guided by her pussy tentacle. In that way she returned to the original cave.

 

There she found Wummy in her humanoid form, one of the tentacles hanging from her dress leading to Vivi's nethers and her slime pregnancy.

 

The slime girl was looking at what appeared to be a set of round soft shapes that rose into the air high above her head.

 

"Squee?!" said Wummy, waving a hand at the great pair of breasts as though in question. Clearly she wanted to know if they needed milking.

 

After a moment Vivi realised what she was looking at. Confused, she rounded them expecting to find Lily, but only to find… nothing, the breasts seemed to emerge from a piece of draped sparkly white silk, the loose fabric covering where they might have been attached to a girl.

 

"Strange…"

 

She stepped around them to find a smaller set of breasts next to the larger, the silk cloth they emerged from falling lightly around them.

 

"Very strange."

 

As she watched the breasts lurched larger and the white cotton blouse stretched to breaking point around them started to give. A button pinged off as the puckered diamond shaped gaps between the cloth revealed the immense canyon like cleavage beneath.

 

*Ping!* more buttons sprang free and then a lot of buttons all at once. Vivi yelped as she was showered with the things, the great bed sheet sized blouse pulling apart as the breasts surged in size, round and heavy with milk, the blouse unable to contain their immensity anymore.

 

"SQUEE?!" came the sound of Wummy as the larger pair of breasts shredded apart their own blouse with a tearing sound, breast flesh eagerly spilling across the cave floor as skin was allowed to breathe, nipples stiffening with apparent arousal.

 

Vivi stared at the sight of the two growing sets of breasts. What madness was this?

 

She was distracted as a teddy bear suddenly ran past, and then another, and then a flood that crashed into her legs.

 

She was forced to step out of the way as a tide of bears began grabbing up what remained of the dairy. The milking nozzles were hauled out and the great milk containers which had been pushed to aside by the cumflated cowkins righted and linked together by clear rubber tubes.

 

Vivi rounded the larger pair of breasts to find a dozen bears ramming a large glowing milking nozzle onto one of the nipples which was actively gushing milk.

 

Soon white was flowing through the tubes to the tanks.

 

Flora was lazily easing herself up and down Fey's shaft, relaxing into their casual fucking in a slow but wonderful sawing motion. Her body was actively being moulded to Fey's now greater size, each stroke more pleasurable than any the gnome had felt before as her pleasure clusters were stretched further and adapted to this new beast of  a horse cock, every little millimetre of fresh penis scraping her tender walls like anew, eliciting new pleasures she had never experienced and causing sprinkles of her juices to be released every few thrusts.

 

Fey bit her lip. More cock also meant more sexual sensations for herself and her hooves shifted in agitation as she tried to keep herself from going buck wild and thrusting madly into the gnome.

 

She needed to remain calm if she was to make this a thing she could do all day.

 

She watched her otterkin broodmothers as they fed to keep her mind of what Flora was doing. They had already devoured over two dozen cakes each larger than they were and gallons of cream and pastry. She was almost tempted to put her head through a piece of silk just to see the twins growth. But before she could start looking for a spare piece voices came from the end of the alley, raised voices. 

 

"Lily," she hissed, "Isn't sending your bears to go steal all the food in the city liable to get us in trouble!"

 

Lily paused in eating a plate of strawberry cream pastries. "It shouldn't, at least with the way they are sneaking around, can't know where stuff is being taken if it's everywhere, uh," she noticed the voices coming from the end of the alley, "I g-guess some might follow the right bear though."

 

She attacked another plate of cream and pastry as though scared it might be taken by the oncoming voices.

 

The voices came around the corner. First a man in a brown hooded cloak and then a curvy and wide-hipped white furred rabbit girl wearing a not insignificant amount of jewellery as well as a flamboyantly pink dress that came half way down her thick thighs. Her rabbit ears were so floppy that they hung to her shoulders, their pink interior visible. 

 

The man suddenly broke free from her and charged down the alley, eyes wild. He made it a few feet before the leash attached to the collar around his neck went taut and he flipped into the air horizontally before hitting the ground with a grunt.

 

The bun girl holding the other end of the leash scowled as she approached Fey, the man scrambling up behind her. The leash seemed to be tied to her wrist as though the man had previously managed to yank it free from her paw.

 

The man rushed forward once more. "The milk, do you have the milk! From the cowkin named Lily? Is she here?! The one named on the barrel?" he babbled.

 

Lily paused in the middle of chugging an entire pint of cream and side eyed the man in the cloak. She noted his slightly cultish look and thought better of attracting his attention. Not saying anything and focusing on sating her great hunger was definitely the better option.

 

The bunny girl tugged on his leash and frowned, pulling him back and to her side. 

 

Finally she turned on Fey, her sky blue eyes peering up at the centaur in puzzlement

 

"What are you doing outside? Why did Zalern let you out when you should be busy breeding the stock?"

 

Fey's hands formed fists as she glared at the bun girl. She took a step forward causing the bun to pause and at last to really take in the centaur's sheer size. 

 

"You! You're with them!? The ones who kidnapped me?!" said Fey, still feeling quite mad about being kidnapped.

 

"K-Kidnapped?" squawked the bunny.

 

"Yes, those drakes drugged me and tried to put me to work! But they're… gone now… I sorta a-absorbed them."

 

That gave the white furred bunny girl pause, something about the way 'absorbed' was said was more than a little concerning.

 

"I, uh, s-see, well I clearly had nothing to do with that, I'm simply a client or rather merchant of this ahem… shall we say, off the books dairy."

 

An increasingly angry Fey took another step forward and the merchant bunny started backing up.

 

"So you were helping them imprison all those cowkins?! They ran as soon as they were freed they were so scared! You were the one making what was done to them possible?!" 

 

"No, n-no, I was just— it was just the money okay, I didn't know they were— I- we- I didn't know of any impropriety— I mean really I just built the supply chain and bought the product!... Wh-which sounds like I did a lot in retrospect, but I didn't know they were being forced to do it!"

 

Fey scowled at her.

 

"—and I really should have known, s-so my apologies, and I think I r-really must be going!" said the bunny girl, turning and tugging on the leash of the human.

"Stop." came a commanding voice and the bunny girl who was in the middle of turning to flee came to a halt.

 

Ellaria stepped up beside Fey and looked the increasingly worried merchant over. 

 

"I'm going to make some assumptions here. First, that you were the key to the gang of drakes selling their dubiously acquired black market cowkin milk."

 

The merchant bun hesitantly nodded, her hanging ears swinging with her head.

 

"Second. That the local dairy guild has no idea any of this is happening."

 

 

 

Read chapters in advance of release:

Centaurus Patreon

17