Chaper 53 4/4
2.2k 3 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was like a chill wind struck the bunny merchant, her eyes widening in fear.

 

"Third, that much like in Bine, the dairy guild is an utterly ruthless entity who is liable to do very bad things to you. That is if someone were to tell them what it is you have been doing. I imagine that there is all manner of identifying documentation in this… black market dairy. At the very least the milking equipment had to have come from somewhere. I think perhaps I am looking at the source for that equipment right now."

 

The merchant bun dabbed at her sweaty face with a pink handkerchief. "H-Hold on now, this is going a little far don't you think? The guild doesn't need to know, I mean really, what possible benefit would you gain from telling them anything?"

 

"To teach you a lesson for helping out a mean gang who kept a group of innocent girls prisoner?" said Fey.

 

An air of panic came over the merchant and she started to shuffle back in pure fight or flight response.

 

Ellaria watched the panic set in for a moment before she spoke. 

 

"On the other hand there may be a way for you to make up for what you did." She gave the bun a financial grin, the kind of smile that chilled the money minded merchant to her very soul. "It's simple really. Selling our milk on the market, at least on any scale, will sooner or later have the guild come down on us like a ton of bricks, so, like the drakes, it would be useful if we were able to go through certain more discreet channels, yes?"

 

The bun spluttered, "But you have no cowkins, the centaur admitted it! They're gone!"

 

Ellaria pursed her lips then pointed at the man on the leash. A puff of hot air came from her palm blowing his hood back and Fey found herself looking at the man who had tried Lily's milk the day before when they had been trapped in the crowd with the caravans. He seemed… a lot healthier than last she had seen him, and had acquired a fervent look in his eyes that Fey had only seen in the members of the church and the bishop who had attacked them soon after Wummy had first been discovered in Flora.

 

"The milk that made him like this came from one of our 'cows', our Lily."

 

"Hey!" said Lily between mouthfuls, identifying herself through indignation.

 

"My lady!" gasped the man lunging toward her. The leash snapped taut and he hit the ground hard.

 

Ellaria ignored that.

 

The bun merchant glanced between Ellaria and Lily, clearly skeptical of such a claim considering Lily's much reduced chest size.

 

"This man is obsessed with just one taste. I suppose that is why you have him hmm? To confirm that the milk from a kidnapped Lily was the same milk from the barrel. I suspect you know more of the cowkins confinement than you are letting on, but I digress. You see the potential?"

 

The bun girl hesitantly nodded.

 

As they spoke Lily and Kayla happily ate themselves silly as ever more food was delivered to help them grow their breasts ever larger, countless plates that were pushed in front of the twins to be devoured, Fey enhanced bodies allowing them to indulge in excess.

 

Kayla had truly gotten into it now, converted by her sister to her ravenous ways, and she threw herself at an entire cake that was three times as large as she was and devoured it from the inside out, moaning openly as she felt the tautness on her breasts increase, even the silk covering on her chest increasing in size.

 

Ellaria dragged one of the tables to the side along with a pair of chairs which her and the bun sat at. A number of teddybears rushed from inside the dairy as they did, they held small glass bottles, some marked with Kayla some marked with Lily. They all held milk.

 

"We are willing to sell you this… for a price," Said Ellaria placing bottles on the tabletop.

 

"...Such a small quantity, how can it possibly be as much as the cowkins?" murmured the bun looking the samples over.

 

"Don't worry about the quantity," said Ellaria, glancing at the nervous otterkins, "That will come soon enough. The more important factor is quality."

 

She uncapped a bottle and poured out a glass of Kayla then slid it across the table to the merchant.

 

After a moment the merchant picked it up and sipped it. 

 

A shudder ran through her body and her eyelids fluttered, thighs drawing together. 

 

"Gods, this is—

 

"Platinum grade milk."

 

"Unreal. If I hadn't tried it myself I would never have believed it," she murmured.

 

"And this," Ellaria pulled the bottle of Lily's milk near, "Is—

 

The cap popped off and the milky scent blasted into an unprepared Ellaria's face.

 

"—LiLy'S!" squeaked the elf as she stiffened up, her body greatly reacting to the scent.

 

The front of her blouse instantly became damp as she began to lactate, thin rivulets of her milk rolling down the perfect under arc of her breasts.

 

Trying her best to ignore her sudden leakiness Ellaria hurriedly tipped the bottle into the glass and shoved it across the table before sealing it.

 

"A-and this is b-beyond p-platinum. G-go on then, t-try it!" said the elf, trying to hide her leaking front from the merchant's view with her arms.

 

"Ah, I think not. Nice try though," said the bun keeping well away from the lactation-inducing glass of milk. "I would however be curious to try something else, that is if it has the improved by centaur properties of these two." 

 

The merchant looked pointedly at Ellaria's chest, little lines of dark running down the front marking her lactation. She swallowed. "I won't pay market rate for blackmarket milk, and before you threaten me again I know that I am not the only one placed in a difficult position. I can tell that you are tight for money, and that you absolutely need to sell, something that the guild won't allow and you can't do without me. So you don't seem to have much choice."

 

Ellaria's eyes narrowed, a fearsomeness coming over her, incredible burny violence mere moments away.

 

The bunny girl flinched.

 

"H-hold on now, I'm sure we can come to something of a mutually beneficial arrangement." 

 

She licked her lips and glanced over at Kayla and Lily who were still eating, both of them happily eating cakes as large as they were.

 

"Your girls, I get the impression that they have become like cowkins because of the centaur, just as we theorised they are special." Her eyes came back to rest on Ellaria's chest. "I suspect that it is more than they who have been affected… And so I wish to try the best you have to offer, from what is clearly your finest and best bred and most beautiful cow… I wish to try your milk."

 

The table ignited and the merchant fell back with a cry, rolling head over heels as her chair crashed to the ground and her ears flopped over her head. She scrambled up and backed away in fright as the table burned.

 

"You dare!" roared Ellaria.

 

"Uhm, Ella…" said Fey.

 

Ellaria paused and glanced back at Fey.

 

"Don't you always say a captain should always be willing to do anything that her bandmates do?" 

 

Fey glanced over at Lily and Kayla happily eating.

 

Ellaria set her lips in a line, clearly annoyed at Fey's point, especially because it was annoyingly true. 

 

"...Fine." she said grudgingly.

 

The table extinguished as she turned and stalked back into the stable.

 

Vivi was starting to get a little concerned. 

 

The giant breasts had risen in size, slowly spilling across the ground, but what was perhaps even more alarming was the smaller set was rapidly catching up with the larger and the nozzles attached to the nipples were simply not enough to contain their growing size. Each glass bell was filled with nipple, the pink pressing out against the glass surface as they continued to swell in size, increasing the pressure more and then still more.

 

Vivi flinched as one of the nozzles suddenly exploded, fragments of glass launching into the air along with a high pressure spray of milk that hosed her down from head to toe.

 

The fox girl wiped milk from her eyes as the freed nipple sprayed happily up the side of the larger pair of breasts. 

 

The second nozzle broke soon after, and then so did the nozzles on the larger breasts.

 

Soon the air was filled with milky breasts sprinkling and spraying masses of milk into the air practically making it rain.

 

A very confused Vivi wondered what to do.

 

As Ellaria had been busy inside the stable Flora's humping had accelerated, the shortstack throwing herself up and down Fey's newly enlarged cock, slutty gasps and moans escaping her as she thrust down to the hilt before dragging herself back up and then rocketing back down, over and over and over.

 

The bunny merchant was slowly becoming more and more distracted by this sight, watching as Fey's cock was revealed and hidden repeatedly inside the cock sleeve that was Flora. She desperately tried to ignore what was happening but judging by the way her thighs kept rubbing together she was having a little difficulty. The scent of the centaur cum Fey was covered in wasn't helping and a steadily rising blush was appearing on the merchant's face as she watched, her paw unconsciously tugging at her flitty skirt.

 

She was so distracted by the sight that she didn't notice Ellaria come back out until she sat back down across from her.

 

There was a blush on Ellaria's cheeks too and she couldn't look the merchant bun in the eye as she pushed a shot glass of milk across the lightly charred table.

 

"This is… mine. And no you aren't getting it for the same price as the twins."

 

"Ah, I wouldn't dream of asking. From such fantastic looking stock as yourself the quality must be exquisite."

 

"Hmmph. If I'm not at least platinum grade I would be disappointed. Feel free to try it as you wish."

 

The merchant bun lifted the shot glass and scented it "... It's scentless… That's disappointing. Maybe my instincts were wrong."

 

She took a sip and froze.

 

"Is everything okay?"

 

Instead of replying the bunny girl let out a long slutty moan as her eyes rolled up. She slumped in her chair, her hips thrusting into the air over and over as the cloth over her breasts became damp. Her paws hauled up her skirt and she began frantically masturbating. The sound of fluid spattering over the paving came from below the table as she instantly squirted, fluid spraying between her rapidly moving digits.

 

"Oh gaaaawd what's happening to meeee!!"

 

Her fur began to faintly glow as she continued writhing and gasping and moaning, feeling excruciating ecstasy beyond all comprehension.

 

"Uhmm, is she okay?" asked Fey "Sh-should I heal her?"

 

Before Ellaria could reply however the bun girl began to rise, lifting up into the air.

 

"Halp, I can't s-stop masturbating! C-Catch me!" cried the floating bun still furiously masturbating.

 

"E-Ella?!"

 

"Quickly grab her!"

 

Fey lunged forward, but the motion of her hips happened to come in time with Flora's motions and she stumbled as the pleasure of Flora's internal muscles gripped down on her especially tight. Her hand missed the bun's leg as she rose, becoming horizontal as the chair fell away, legs spread wide, paws between her thighs, her panties visible below her hiked up skirt, the blue and white striped cloth pushed to the side as her digits plunged in and out of her sopping folds.

 

The bun girl started drifting down the alley, still cumming her brains out, a spurting rain of her pussy juice falling from under her skirt along with lines of milk from her soaked through dress.

 

Unfortunately the man who she had on a leash found himself being dragged along behind her as she writhed, the leash still tied to her wrist.

 

"F-Flora do something!"

 

"Yes, Yes, oh! oh gods! YES!" came Flora's reply, completely and utterly oblivious to what was happening around her.

 

Fey whined as the Gnome's pistoning increased in tempo and she staggered forward desperately reaching for the merchant bun's foot. She missed wildly once more and nearly tripped over the man who was beginning to lift up into the air, hanging on to his leash for dear life. 

 

In moments the glowing bun was at roof height and then beyond, climbing higher and higher into the air, the Lily cultist dangling beneath her.

 

Fey keened as Flora slammed herself to the hilt, helpless to do anything as the frantically masturbating merchant escaped into the sky.

 

"HnffffFurrrrkkk!!" cried Fey as she came, hips thrusting of their own accord.

Vivi backed away as the two sets of breasts steadily grew larger, practically competing for growth, breast flesh pressing into each other, squishing as they covered each other in slippery fresh breast milk, soft skin pressing and gliding against each other, milk that ran down their soft expanse to puddle across the cave floor creating streams and rivulets.

 

Vivi was seriously beginning to consider setting Wummy loose on the mysterious breasts when something suddenly rose behind her.

 

She yelped in alarm as soft hot dome of cum belly ballooned against her back and shoved her forward, causing her to stumble and collided with a breast, a torso sized nipple jabbing into her preggers midriff, spurting milk down her front

 

She struggled to pull away but barely had a moment before the mass of cum belly pressed against her from behind once more, two walls of smooth pale slippery milk covered skin squeezing her, growing against her.

 

Panicking now she struggled to squeeze around the mass of breast and belly but only found herself being pushed deeper, slipping into the slippery cleavage of one pair of breasts as a nipple pressed at her behind, spraying milk over her.

 

She thought she had a moment's respite but then the great mass of cum belly rose higher and then higher, outsizing the breasts and pressing down on them, reaching thirty feet high, higher.

 

"H-Halp!"

Fey let out a long moan as her bucking cock unloaded into a howling shrieking Flora, the sound of long powerful jets of squirt came from the gnome's over stimulated puss spraying down the paving below, narrow messy streams that created long streaks of dark wet on the stone.

 

Fey half expected to find herself being lifted off the ground as Flora expanded, but instead nothing happened, she was able to stand, pumpkin sized balls hiked up and clenching over and over as she unloaded rivers of cum into the wailing gnome, cock bucking and straining, huge pumping surges that caused Flora's belly in the cave to billow larger, dominating Lily and Kayla's breasts, something that Flora could feel, as well as what felt like a small person struggling against her cum belly. The twins reacted too, crying out as their cottage sized breasts were squished down by cumbelly and eliciting torrents of milk.

 

Fey finished up with a shiver, the last little spurt of cum flowing into the gnome's womb, a lake of pressurised semen that she could feel pressing against her cock. A beach ball sized cum belly hung from the gnomes midriff wrapped in sparkling snow white silk, the top tented out between her breasts with the shape of horse cock.

 

Recalling that she had been trying to catch the flying merchant, Fey looked up.

 

A distant speck could be seen slowly moving amongst the clouds. As she watched a gold dragon soared by and let out a roar of surprise as they nearly collided with speck, having to veer away from the flying merchant to avoid hitting them. The dragon flew back around in a circle and to her utter dismay grabbed the speck from the air and flew off with it.

 

"Uhm, that's not good right?"

 

"No. Having our best shot of a contact to sell milk on the black market float off into the sky to be kidnapped by a dragon is not exactly ideal." Ellaria sighed and turned to Lily and Kayla who were both laid spread eagled on the table surrounded by hundreds of empty plates. Their bellies were rounded in small arcs and the size of their silk clad breasts significantly larger, reflecting the much greater size of their actual breasts.

 

Ellaria pursed her lips.

"Lily, I told you not to overdo it."

 

Lily didn't even open her eyes as she spoke.

 

"Do what you must, for I have already won."

 

 

Read chapters in advance of release:

Centaurus Patreon

19