Special A Panda Girl’s Folly
505 7 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The young man turned down the alley on his way home. Today had been a rather weird day, to say the least. It started with a rather odd conversation on the web. One that got rather ominous, to say the least. He hoped he wouldn’t really have to worry about his dick like that, but if he ever did die. The last place he would want to reincarnate is that world. Things had gotten weirder at work, where they had a very odd visitor. One with a very strange offer, and when one of his female coworkers came out of the restroom half a meter shorter, and anime-level cute. He decided it best to go home early, where things made sense. On the way out, he had a run-in with that odd visitor, and there may have been a somewhat... heated discussion.

Suddenly there was an odd clanking sound, he looked up, And promptly wished he hadn’t as he dived out of the way. Metal crashed behind him. That was close, and disturbing. He had taken this route many times before. This route was normally quite safe, the people here took good care of the buildings, and there wasn’t much crime in this part of the city either.

He stared at the wreckage for a moment, and then hurried his steps. Keeping an eye on the upper levels of the city. Stepping out of the alley, he watched several cars go by. Suddenly afraid that they might suddenly swerve and try to hit him. 

Thankfully that did not happen. A few minutes later, he reached an important crosswalk and paused as he pressed the switch. Suddenly he heard screeching, and the wail of sirens. A speeding vehicle went screaming past him and slammed right into a vehicle that was legally driving through the intersection. What followed was pure chaos. Too chaotic to follow. Startled by the mess, he tried to find cover, but the next thing he knew he was elsewhere.

He did not know what happened but the space he saw was eerily familiar. While he had never been here before. At least not to his knowledge, the young man had seen it described. It was an eerie and endless black space. The descriptions did it no justice, however. Knowing what this space represented he felt a ripple of fear. He ran. He didn’t know where he was going, or if he was even moving, but the young man had no desire to stay here.

A short while later, he heard giggling. Looking over he saw a familiar figure. Although now she was wearing a short frilly top that was paired with a frilly skirt. This outfit looked both cute and sexy on her. Her light red hair had been redone into a pair of cute tails. At least on her frame. The young man tried to put some distance between himself and her, but he made no progress. His efforts to run seemingly pointless.

She lazily stretched and yawned. “Let me know when you are done running.”

Then she snapped her fingers, and a bed materialized behind her. One that she promptly crawled into, and then she curled around a doll that had materialized with the bed. It was actually rather cute, but his panicked mind didn’t think much of it. Instead, he couldn’t figure out why he could not put distance between himself, and the sleeping loli behind him. It was beyond weird, but then he remembered another conversation he had about running from gods. That thought startled him, as the dots suddenly connected. That cute girl he was trying to run from was a goddess. He just didn’t want to believe it.

Not quite ready to just give up, he decided to test why he couldn’t run. Cautiously, he tried taking a step in the opposite direction. For the first time, he noticed a change. The girl was now a little closer to him. Something he didn’t like, but it revealed that he could move. He tried moving away again, but he found he could go no further than a single step. It seemed there was a barrier or something blocking his path. Why he couldn’t feel it, the young man knew not. Instead he focused on probing the barrier, trying to find a way to move further away.

It did not take long to determine that the barrier was rectangular in shape. He could not find any doors or hidden paths. No way down or up proved itself apparent either. It seemed he was stuck in a room whose walls he could neither see nor feel. His only companion being the weird girl sleeping in the middle of the room. Worse, it seemed she might be the only way out. Reluctantly the young man made for the girl. He had finally decided to risk waking her. A part of him told him that was a mistake, but he was already at a loss to what to do.

Apparently merely reaching the side of the bed was enough to wake her. A fact he felt was unfortunate. It robbed him of the moments he needed to mentally prepare himself for what he knew would undoubtedly be a painful conversation. He just hoped he would be able to keep his dick after this, without realizing that wasn’t a possibility. Not because the cute goddess would be unwilling to do that, but because she physically couldn’t reincarnate him as a male. Her very domain would restrict her from doing it.


Kuwi stretched and regarded the rude mortal in her domain. Honestly she hadn’t expected him to die so soon after he had rudely insulted her. She had still been planning her response when she became aware that he was about to die. Just enough time for her to aquire his soul. Although she hesitated to do that, considering what that meant. Ultimately another god took it, and then promptly gave it to her. Apparently that god was also the one responsible for his death. Saying that since he wronged her, he needed to be punished. She thought this a bit drastic. He had been a little rude, when all she was doing was helping mortals become the cute girls they wanted to be. It was something she often did when she was bored. Besides, it often netted her new worshippers. Not that she really needed them.

“Glad to see you are done running. I’m Kuwi, goddess of cute little girls, and I am very sorry to tell you this, but you died. Before you ask, you were miraculously the only causality of that brutal pile up.”

The young man said nothing, but she could hear the maelstrom of his thoughts, and desires. Including the part about not wanting to lose his dick. That made what she said next hurt a little. “I’m afraid I can’t reincarnate you as a man. Not because I don’t want to, but because I physically can’t. Men are not part of my domain. I think it is a little cruel to take your dick, when all you were was rude.”

He protested, predictably enough, and she let him vent. He needed to vent. While she got things ready. She had already decided that he would be comfortable as a panda girl. It seemed to suit him. The young man did have a few lessons he needed to learn, and she knew someone who could teach him. Ironically, the young man had wronged them too, but neither one knew it.

“Anyway I know a mellowed old Dragon named Alda. She could use a companion, and she could teach you manners among other things. Personally, I think you like tempting fate considering your past.”

“Wait Dragon!?? NO! Anything but one of those monsters.”

“I’ve already made the arrangements. Don’t worry, you’ll like her.” replied Kuwi ignoring his protests, and several interruptions. With that she promptly reincarnated him. She had been planning to talk longer, but they were running out of time. He took too long to wake her and he wasn’t really calming down. So she just sent him along, but not without a note. The first time he opens his status it would be there for him to read.


The young man, now a young girl, woke with a start. Her ears twitched, and her heart leapt into her throat when she saw the large reptilian face staring down at her. Clearly recognizable as a dragon. A massive black dragon that seemed somewhat familiar, but she could not put a finger on why. She did note the horns, the sharp facial features, and the dragon’s intimidating gaze.

A gentle soothing female voice suddenly filled the air, when the dragon spoke to her, “Good morning child. I hear you had a couple run-ins with gods. Kuwi told me you got killed by another god, and that she reincarnated you. Asked me to help you adapt to this world. I’m Alda.”

By instinct, she wanted to respond with her own name, but she could not remember it. She could remember her old internet handles, but not her own name. It was weird. Thankfully the dragon spoke up before the silence could grow awkward. “Anyway since we have a lot to talk about, let’s get you dressed and fed.”

She blinked. Did this dragon just say get dressed? The statement made her quite aware of the cool breeze against her bare skin. It wasn’t as bad as she would have expected, but she did have fur. The fur covered her arms, and legs, but left her belly and chest quite bare. So the only part of her that was cold was her front. However, what her mind was really trying to reconcile was a dragon offering clothes. She thought they were all obsessed with stripping people bare. At least, in the world she remembered reading about.

“Not all. Most of us don’t really understand mortals and their need for clothing. Between our scales and magic we have no need for it. Nearly all of the vulnerabilities mortals have to deal with can be fixed with the use of magic too. In fact, it is trivial for us to fix those issues. Hence the lack of understanding. There was a time I didn’t really understand mortals either.”

Did she just read her mind?

The dragon sighed, and she felt a tug that made her take a step forward. Nothing was touching her, but it felt like someone was pulling on her arm. At the same moment, the dragon started to move away. “I did, but in my defense, you are practically shouting. You have no filter at all. Every little surface thought broadcast for anyone to hear.”

That sounded like a problem. She was also quite sure that the dragon was the one pulling her along. Although that didn’t seem the norm for a dragon either. In the world she had read about, they could just puppet people.

“We can do that. It’s a simple spell. Even mortals can learn it, but most don’t have the power to use it as easily as we can. Not to mention mortals consider it quite rude. What I am doing is far more polite. More in line with guiding a child by the hand.”

A question occurred to her, but she never got to ask. Alda was already answering it.

“When I was younger I didn’t really understand mortals. I used to see them as little more than slaves meant to serve dragonkind. A mortal born of the blood of dragons, however, defended the mortals I tried to conquer, and actually managed to injure me quite severely. I barely escaped with my life. Although the official record is I died then. Such is the power of illusions. That and for some reason, I woke up female a week after the battle. My only clue being an unsigned note. Telling me it was the idea of a crazed panda. Never did figure that one out. Anyway, the battle did change my life, as I spent the years after it studying mortals.”

She had a flash of a memory. A post she wrote as part of a series of comments. A post about making a note to self about not telling a certain dragon why he was a girl if she ever met him. Too bad she didn’t make a note about not thinking about it. She was screwed, she knew it.

“Ah, so this was your idea. I’d give you a spanking, but it seems you already got your karmic retribution,” giggled the dragon in question.

“You’re not mad?”

She chuckled, “Not particularly. I was at first, but it doesn’t mean all that much now. I could do without having to nest, but I have learned to appreciate the advantages.”

That brought questions but Alda answered them. “Female dragons need to nest in regular intervals. This need to nest is why female dragons are more likely to interact with mortals as well. Mortals make great servants, and they are quite helpful with raising our young. It’s what drives female dragons like me to conquer or subvert mortal settlements. We need those servants to help us care for our young. Although some of us do go further than that. Zemoria dreams of returning mortals to their primal state, and she has been patiently working to that effect, although she does have a problem with getting ahead of herself whenever she sees a great opportunity to achieve her dream. That often ends with her getting spanked badly. I did that the last time she got out of hand. Although I would rather have not. I don’t like fighting, but her actions were attracting some rather... dangerous attention.”

She flashed back to what she had read about what was going on in Bordertown. A memory that was quickly read by Alda. Who commented, “I see she is acting like a kid in a candy store again. I guess I should have been keeping an eye on her, but I had other concerns.”

The dragon opened a passage she had not seen. She tried to ask what those other concerns were but received no answer. Instead, she was pulled into what proved to be a bedroom. A large bed dominated the center of the room. Four carved stone posts marked each corner of the bed and rose into the ceiling. The bed had an array of large pillows on it, and was covered with a comfy-looking light blue quilt. Against the entire left wall was a large silver mirror, displaying a reflection of the room and its occupants.

She found herself staring at her nude reflection. The curve of her naked breasts, the flaring of her hips. The round features of her face, the cute button nose, her large expressive eyes. Her old self was nowhere to be seen. She had lovely black and white fur covering her arms, and legs. Turning she could see a short tail covered in fur, and hiding the curves of her modest rear. Her back was covered in the same glossy coat of black and white patterned fur that she had seen elsewhere.

Her round ears twitched again drawing her attention to her head. She had long shoulder-length black hair with the occasional patch of white. Her ears poked out on the top of her head, they were large, round, and fluffy. She really had been turned into an anthropomorphic panda girl. A fact made quite apparent by the rather visible and surprisingly hairless mound of flesh between her legs. She had a cute pink and puffy pussy that she had been trying to ignore.

Not wanting to focus on what she had lost, and what she had gained she looked around the rest of the room. Opposite the mirror there was positioned an equally massive wardrobe. The thing was huge. She could easily walk into the thing, and she wasn’t even sure how to open it. Not far from the massive wardrobe whose size was astonishing, she noticed an open door that led to a bathroom. Vaguely she was aware of the dragon telling her, “I’ll let you get acquainted with the room. There is a blue gem on the wardrobe that will open its doors. The red gem would trigger the wardrobe’s auto-dressing function. Before you ask, it uses a bit of mind magic to read your preferences and then picks something at random. That supposedly fits your preferences. Unfortunately, it isn’t perfect. The damn thing gets things wrong almost as often as it gets them right. I tried fixing it, but I never got it to work right. If I had my horde would have easily tripled in size.

“Anyway, the bathroom over there comes fully equipped. Well almost, the tub is a pure tub. There is no shower. The blue crystals are for cold water and the red for hot. When you are ready. Just leave the room, and I will guide you to me, for your lessons.”

With that, the dragon left her. Alone, naked, and in a strange room. She let out a breath and glanced at the door that the dragon left from. All things considered she knew things could be worse, but that didn’t help her emotionally. She had died, been reincarnated as a female beastkin, and was left with a strange yet familiar dragon. This had not been a good day, not a good day at all. She made a mental note to stop testing fate, as she made for the wardrobe. Already worried about what it would put her in.

10