Prologue
24.6k 20 240
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
Chapters are blue balling u short at the beginning but work count steadily increases.

"REG!" My stepmothers voice wakes me up and causes me to jump out of my bed and into the hallway in only my underwear. I watch as my stepmother runs down the hallway looking haggard, her tail whipping nervously and her horns rapidly changing color. 

My eyes were drawn to her outfit though, she was in her pajamas and she was looking hot. Her purple tits looked like they were being held back by a thread, and her pussy was looking the same the panties strap not covering nearly enough to look decent. This accompanied by her thicc thighs and ass with her slightly flab was enough for a raging hard on to occur.

Her voice draws my eyes back up, "Reg, you need to come NOW. Grandpa is dying." I gasp in surprise and start sprinting toward my gramps room. The hallways pass in a blur and I find myself at his door in no time.

I shove it open and find my grandpa lying down looking sick. Even in death he looked awesomely masculine. He beckons me over, and I go over quick. Granpa pulls me close and I can feel power start to transfer to me.

"Grandpa, NO!" He was giving me his inheritance--his class and his lands. I wasn't even his gene grandson and I was human! He was a demon!

He pulls me close and whispers, "Fuck anyone, let nothing stop you, just don't fuck guys." With that he transfers the last of his power and I see words appear in my vision. 

[Class Gained: Physique Changer (Legendary)]

[Special Characteristic Unlocked: [Sensual Charisma, (Legendary, Cursed)]

[Ability Gained: Physique Change]

I can feel heat infusing me and I scream in pain, my muscles writhe and jump reconfiguring and changing, until eventually I'm just lying on the floor gasping. It's then that I notice my stepmother knocked out beside me. 

What the fuck?

....

Stepmother POV

I step into the room when I hear my son grunt in pain, and stop amazed at what I see, he's glowing and, and, it looks like he had Inherited? Blinding golden light explodes from him and I see black.

240