Chapter 9: Going Deeper
21.1k 7 198
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My mother groans through the panties stuffed in her mouth, and she bucks harder, wrapping her legs around me, thicc thighs engulfing my waist. 

[Ohoho, someone's a machoist--any other lady wouldn't be able to deal getting something stuck so far up!] My mother contorts again, her hips gyrating against me, I groan, damn! My cock already barely fitting was getting even more stimualted by the movement--I feel like I wanna burst already.

I straighten and pull out, breathing hard. "Mother, I'm gonna go in again and I'm going to go so deep it'll break you." She moans, but the panties keep it quiet. 

[Yes! Yes! Try the butter churner! Bury yourself, impale her!] The butter churner? Yes. I throw my mother onto the floor, the bed's to soft. I get off and stalk toward her, she moans again, her hand going to her pussy.

I step forward and smash it away, "Only me." I look at her prone on the floor, back flat and begin. I grab her legs and push them over her head, making her back and pussy rise, I line my foot long cock up and press a little bit, grinning as I her sex juices flow. 

I rub my cock in them, and spread them around a little bit, smacking her doughey cunt. She moans and groans and bucks, [Hurry up and fuck her!] 

With that I line up again, and roughly penetrate her, my cock enters at an angle hitting her walls before going deeper,

She orgasms with a "Unnngghh" and her wet walls clench, I go deeper though pushing a full eight inches once more. I grab her hips and twist, using her like toy, she would be my cum dump, a cow of my very own. 

I pull up and grab her legs so hard that I can see the bruises form real time, I lift her ass up further off the floor and then in one motion descend. Gravity, momentum, and a wet pussy all combine to grip my cock like a vice, helping it to reach further into her depths than should be possible--her back hits the floor with a thump and my cock slides, 6inches and she orgasms again, 7 inches and the panties fall out, 8 inches, 9 inches and a speck of blood appears, 10, 11, and she screams, "FUCK. ME. HARDER!"

A scream of pleasure, of pain, love juices gush, [You motherfucker! One more inch! Demolish her! Unggg]

Finally I hit balls deep, my balls smack of her doughey labia resounding throughout the room. A sound of victory. "OHH. FUCK! I'M GONNA HAVE YOUR BABY!" 

I ravage her, thrusting over and over. "nnng, no, doon't no baby!" Her wet pussy clenches.

[Mold that cunt! IMPREGNATE HER!]

I feel something buckle and I know that something in her had broken, I just couldn't stop! Her walls grip me once more and I burst, I explode, cum paints her insides white and overflows. Using her as a cum dump. I thrust a few more times, injecting my cum right into her, slowly letting her beautiful cunt milk me. Finally, her pussy is destroyed, remolded to my cock, I lean over and suck her teat. Then pull out, and shove her thighs together, inseminating her.

She is mine.

[You dirty motherfucker.]

198