Chapter 2:Summoning Day Arrives!
118 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Liu Twins were very much aware of this, and hence none of them dared to do anything in front of him. But they were not the ones to give up. If not today, then there’ll surely be a day, when he’ll fall for one of them, thinking such things they could only comfort their little hearts, for now. Yong Meng strode forward, without noticing them or replying to their greetings. It had been a custom for him to encounter these two waiting out for him each day. And now, he didn’t feel it necessary, to greet them each time. Such is the way of the world, your value only decreases by visiting a place several ties and even the people who respected you earlier, will just regard you as something trifling and unimportant.

Yes, so as for today it was the day of ‘The Great Summoning’. This event was very special in every immortal’s life. You could summon only once in your life. Yeah, there were some special cases too, but they were very rare. So, let’s not dwell on that and proceed. The spiritual level of the beast one summoned, told a lot about their talent. It was so important, that immortals were graded only on this account. The stronger your subordinate, the stronger you. When immortals reached at the 50th level of immortality, they could summon a subordinate, who would assist them for the whole of its life. Every academy paid special attention to this ritual and special summoning grounds were prepare in each academy. The summoning ground of the Heavenly Academy, resembled a colossus auditorium. There was a big empty space, surrounded by seats all over on a raised platform and in the front was an even more raised platform, meant for the master of the academy. When Yong Meng, reached the summoning ground he could feel an air of confidence surging in him. Suddenly, he felt someone approaching at a fast pace towards him. His upper lip curled up, revealing a devilish smile. He swiftly moved his body side wards and, in a moment, a shrill cry from a maid was heard. Why, she had all the right to cry out loud and even beat that little pervert to death that has just landed his face on her chest. 

Feng Hao was thwarted back at an instance, when he raised his head what he witnessed was a crazily mad maid suppressing her anger, and her eyes looked as if though she wanted to eat him alive. At seeing this, Feng Hao gave an innocently dumb smile. This made the maid so ferocious that she just couldn’t control her anger and in fear of creating a scene she just retreated. Feng Hao is the only son of the fortune deity, and hence quite spoiled which resulted in his mischievous behaviour. Even though he is handsome no maiden can ever be sighted near him because of his behaviour.

A pair of malevolent eyes were very keenly watching this incident. But it was not only the eyes, the whole facial expression of that person gave an air of contempt. He was no other than the eldest son of the Heavenly Lord, Prince Wang Ke Qin. It was hard to believe but he was just as handsome as Yong Meng. He had a crafty mind and a special hate towards Yong Meng. May it be born out of jealousy or for other remains, but the fact remained that they were sworn enemies. Today he was to participate in the summoning ritual, but what he hated was the fact that his younger brother was more competent than him and was participating in the ritual at such early age.

At this Liu Ji Lie, entered the summoning ground, and all the disciples stood near their seats. Ji Lie, sat on a chair kept on a raised platform and as he sat all the other disciples took their seats too. A servant standing near Ji Lie announced, “On Behalf of the worthy master I’d like to announce that, now the summoning ritual is going to start. As you all know the details, I won’t take much time but remind you all of one thing, an immortal can only summon once in his life, so be ready and give your all to it. The first is the prince of the Water Realm, Li Jun.”

A gracious fellow stood and descended to the summoning ground. He stood calm for a moment, and then started chanting.

In a moment blue rays of light appeared in the sky and a water dragon appeared. The crowd applauded excitedly.

Next was the turn of Ke Qin. He looked pretty confident. His chanting was so powerful, that it became hard to breath. His powers were creating a vacuum and suddenly golden rays bursted out and a magical beast was in sight. It looked so unearthly, the combination of a fire dragon and a phoenix. It was so huge in size and such a unique creature that people even forgot to breath. Liu Ji Lie rose, and applauded energetically.

This year, there were three disciples that were going to summon. The two had already summoned and now it was the turn of Wang Yong Meng.

0