Chapter 3:Yong Meng summons a mortal!
115 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As Yong Meng rose, all eyes were fixed on him. Everyone was curious to know that what kind of creature is he going to summon. Specially, Ke Qin and Liu Ji Lie were very emphatic about it. But surely, they had different interests. All disciples had started whispering to each other. Yong Meng descended and started chanting. At first, everything was still and pretty quiet. But as he went on chanting, the sky darkened and wind started blowing furiously. With this kind of atmosphere, everyone’s hopes had gone high. Suddenly, the earth started trembling and a golden blast greeted everyone. Ke Qin, leaned forward to look at the newly summoned creature. But it was something no one had imagined. A creature that looked just like them was trying to stand up. She was a little dizzy too.

Yong Meng went near her, he couldn’t feel any spiritual energy. She was wearing a blue skirt and white sleeveless top. Her body was too exposed. Yong Meng, put his outer clothes over her and said, “It is a mortal.” Everyone was shocked including Liu Ji Lie and Ke Qin. Mortals were considered very weak in this world, and if someone had summoned one, he was considered a good for nothing and a lowly creature with no innate talent.

Ke Qin was the first to burst into laughter, and soon everyone started laughing at Yong Meng.

“Hey, I thought he was very talented. Can’t believe he is no better than a fly.”

“Even my servant can summon something of higher spiritual energy. Ha-ha!!”

The mortal, who had just been summoned was feeling dizzy and finally collapsed. At this, even a greater laughter was heard.

 

“Silence!”, Liu Ji Lie rose up and said. “The summoning ritual is over. Yong Meng, you can go to your courtyard with our subordinate. I will send a doctor to check on her. And everyone else can go back. This is it for today.” His face looked disappointed as he went away.

For Yong Meng, he wasn’t disappointed at all. He believed in hard work. So, for him he was sure he could turn this mortal into something spectacular. ‘If we work hard the least talented can become the beast, and if we don’t the most talented can become the worst.’, such ran his thinking. He picked her up in his arms and just as he was about to make leave, someone called him.

“Yong Meng! Don’ worry. I know you are young and have a lot to learn. Why don’t you beg me to teach you something, am I not your elder brother? Ah! Don’t feel too bad. I can let you touch my dear Ling Ling, if you’ll beg. You know, from today onwards this is my most precious possession.”, Ke Qin gave a malicious and mocking smile while his one hand was stroking lightly over his mighty beast.

“If it is so precious and lovely, why don’t you marry it? Ah! You are afraid of being rejected.”, Yong Meng smiled lightly and went his way.

Such mockeries can’t affect him in the least. He knows what he has to do. He soon reaches Moon River courtyard and puts his subordinate on his bed. Well now he can see her face clearly. She is such a beauty, so unearthly, like one he has never seen before. She has a delicate face. And eyes, so big and beautiful and her pink jaded lips, just can lure any man to kiss her. She is the epitome of beauty, fair complexioned with chiselled features. He wasn’t able to see her clearly before as a lot was going all around him. But now, as he saw her, he felt like his heart just skipped a beat and if he were to keep looking at her, his heart would forget to beat altogether. He sat near her and started stroking her forehead gently.

0