Chapter 4:The mortal is delusional!!
111 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When the mortal woke up, she found herself in a strange place. She saw a handsome man sitting beside her whose eyes were closed, as if asleep and his head resting on his hand. She tried to get up, her slight struggle woke Yong Meng who helped her get up. The mortal had a confused expression on her face. First, she observed Yong Meng carefully then she poked her finger on his chest. Her mouth half open, the she uttered surprise fully, “You seem so real!” “Of course, I am real.”, said Yong Meng smiling. Then the mortal burst out into laughing, “Hey, you really don’t know anything. Nothing is real here except me. You see I am dreaming and you, you are just a part of my dream. And… and you think you are real?” She laughed even louder, but graciously.

Yong Meng didn’t say anything to this. For him the show had just begun. This little creature was too amusing for him. Suddenly, the mortal held his face in her delicate hands and said, “Let me take a closer look” and drew his face closer to hers. Yong Meng’s eyes were wide open from surprise. Except his mother, no one had ever dared to touch him like that. But for some reason, he didn’t thwart her back. “Well, this is the first time, that my dream is not blurry. My sight is crystal clear.” Then touching his dress, she said, “Why, you are dressed as an ancient man. Perhaps I should not watch so many historical dramas.” “What are dramas?”, murmured Yong Meng. His kitten, surely spoke some strange words.

Then putting a smile on his face while his eyes were twinkling with amusement he cupped his face in his hands and said, “Why do you think it is a dream?”

 

“Surely it is a dream. Can’t you see. How do I explain you?”, saying this the mortal put her finger on her chin and looked up as if thinking something. Then right at the time Feng Hao entered the room. Seeing him the mortal’s eyes gave a spark and energetically sprang out of the bed. She then put her arm around Feng Hao’s shoulders and turned towards Yong Meng. Both Yong Meng and Feng Hao hadn’t anticipated this move. While Yong Meng became even more interested, Feng Hao’s heart was on fire. He thought, ‘Why is this beautiful maiden standing so intimately near him? Is she Yong Meng’s subordinate? Then surely, he had hit the jackpot.’ When some cheesy imagination was going on in Feng Hao’s mind, a smile spread over the mortal’s face. Then in a confident tone she said with her eyes filled with mischievous joy, “Now look carefully, and you’ll find it is a dream.” Taking a dagger kept on the table she continued, “Now, I’ll stab this young man beside me and you’ll see it won’t hurt him.” When she uttered these words, fear clutched Feng Hao. It was no ordinary dagger but the one given by Heavenly Lord to Yong Meng on his 40,000th birthday. It could even wound the immortals very seriously and the healing took a lot of time.

 

Now, Yong Meng’s eyes started twinkling with amusement and a lot of interest and a malicious smile spread over his face. The Feng Hao cried, “Even if this maiden is heavenly beautiful, I don’t want to DIE!!” Saying this he freed himself from her hold and tried to run away.

 

Moon River was a peaceful courtyard. Highly reputed for its well-mannered servants, tight security and peace that seemed to last forever. Angels singing could be heard. Beautiful maids laughing as the worked could be seen. But what was this? A girl with blood thirsty eyes with a bloody dagger in her hand is chasing after a man!!! Well Moon River was so peaceful now; a monstrous cry could be heard then and there.

Right now, Feng Hao was cursing himself that why did he go there in the first place? What was all this matter? Is this girl, who looks as sweet as if she were an angel, really going to chop him down? Behind him he could her the mortal girl crying, “Come back! Stop running! It won’t hurt at all you’ll see!” ‘Has she lost her mind somewhere? She thinks I am going to stop, if she asks me to? It won’t hurt???? Then surely, she should test it first on herself, why involve others’, Feng Hao was thinking all this when he halted forcefully. There was no place to run away to, there was a lake in front of him!!

0