Chapter 7:Song Qing is troublesome!
86 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

‘Snap out of it Ji Lie. I’ll think about that later’, Liu Ji Lie resolves in his head. Song Qing bows and says, “It is nice to meet you. I am Song Qing.”

 

In the next scene, Song Qing can be seen sitting on the stairs of the courtyard with her face cupped in one hand, while the other holding a flower which she had just plucked. “What secrets do they have to talk in such privacy?”, she murmurs as she had been asked by Liu Ji Lie to leave them for a bit. With her eyes fixated on the freshly plucked flower, her thoughts began to wander off. ‘I wonder what my family is doing right now? Have they really forgotten me? Why me? Why am I stuck here? Well, this is what they call bad luck.’

Then suddenly she hears someone approaching, with the corners of her eyes, she watches a man accompanied by a beast, which looked so unearthly, walk into the courtyard. She then fixes her gaze back on the flower, pretending that she hasn’t noticed anything. The man appears to be Wang Ke Qin accompanied by Ling Ling.

As Ke Qin looks forward, he sees a beauty so angel like. He is hardly able to breath and a strange feeling clutches his heart suddenly. But what is this? She didn’t notice him. Now, what should he do to grab this beauty’s attention?

“Argh…”, he coughs a little.

“…”, Song Qing.

“Aarrrgghhh!”, he choughs violently this time. Song Qing looks at him in a cold expression then retreats to her thoughts.

‘Was I just ignored?’ “Hey maiden, you surely have ill-manners. Don’t you know how to bow.”, Ke Qin gets impatient.

“I know.”, Song Qin answers leisurely, she is moreover getting interested in this little play. She was bored for long. Now she has got a plaything.

“Then, why don’t you bow?”

“I don’t wish to.”

“Do you know who I am?”

“Yes of course, one that has never been greeted by anyone or perhaps someone who is obsessed with greetings.”

“You little…”, just as he is about to say something, Yong Meng appears on the scene and Song Qing hides behind him, protruding her little face and when Yong Meng looks at her, she gives the look of a pathetic little innocent puppy.

“Elder brother, looks like my subordinate has made you a little angry. Forgive her, thinking of her as young and foolish.”, Yong Meng gives an irritating smile.

“She is that mortal? Like master, like servant, both have a devilish tongue.”, says Ke Qin.

“Well, thanks for your praise brother. We’ll be heading out now.”, says Yong Meng giving an irritating air, then he turns towards Song Qin and says, “Let’s go.”

“Hmm.”, answers Song Qing smiling and follows him, then for a brief moment she turns around and smiles at Ke Qin maliciously.

‘Trying to curse me…huh? You’ll have to be taught a good lesson.’, while walking Song Qing resolves in her mind.

 

Song Qing is lying on the bed, counting on her fingers, how many days has it been, “Five whole days and I am still stuck here.” Then her stomach produces a gurgling voice and she is out in the kitchen to check on the dinner preparations. The chef was not there at the moment. She looks at the food and her mouth starts watering reflexly. She tastes a bit, “It looks there is something missing.”, then she turns around and looks at the spices, just as her tumbling through the spices, she sees a peculiar bottle. It is a pretty bottle. She opens it and smells it, there is some kinda liquid in it, which smells good. “This will do.”, saying this she pours a little bit of it in one of the bowls containing soup. Just as she turns to put it back, two maids arrive, one of them take the food towards the hall, while the other one, points the bottle in the hands of Song Qing.

“Miss, do you have constipation?”

“No. Why do you ask?”

“So, what are you doing with this bottle, miss? It is a medicine. Even if you are shy and hiding the fact, I must tell you that this medicine is very strong. You should only use one or two drops.”

“What if I pour about one or two mouthfuls?”

Then giggling the maid says, “You’ll get loose motions.”

A shiver runs through Song Qing’s body. She hands the bottle to the maid and runs toward the hall. Yong Meng is sitting there with the food laid before him. ‘I am dead today.’, she thinks and furtively sits near him. As he is about to start dinner, she clasps his hand and says, “Aren’t you a gentleman? Don’t you know ladies first?” While Yong Meng is confused thinking what she meant, Song Qing gets the opportunity.

She observes there are three soup bowls, which one has the medicine? She leans forward and smells each, finally she finds the one with a pretty different smell and keeps it aside. Yong Meng is observing her and is amazed at this new style of eating. Then with a smile on her face she says, “Now we may begin.” After a little bit Feng Hao arrives, “Oh, I am so hungry. Good! The food is already laid. Let’s start with the soup.”, being very hungry, he ceases the bowl, and drinks the soup like as if drinking water. When Song Qing sees this…well, there is no need for much description, but her eyes swell out and she stares at Feng Hao.

After some time, Feng Hao starts feeling uneasy, and runs to the toilet. The whole night he couldn’t sleep. Whenever he was about to, he had to use the toilet. Well, even if Song Qing didn’t wanted all this to happen it, it kinda amused her a little. In the morning, she was summoned by Yong Meng in the hall. Thinking what had happened she entered the hall, when she saw Yong Meng sitting with a expressionless face and a maid standing beside him. Surprisingly, it was the same made who had cautioned her against the medicine. Now the picture became clear to her. She was summoned here, because the maid had burped out everything regarding yesterday’s event.

0