Chapter 10:How could she disrespect the Divine Deity?
63 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Song Qing turned to find Yong Meng coming towards her. “Is your mind clear now?”, he asked. “Very clear!”

“Well, what are you doing in my study?”, he inquired with a piercing look in his eyes.

“I was a little hungry.”, Song Qing just randomly said anything.

“Hungry?”, Yong Meng was a bit curious now. He already knew, what she was truly doing, but this answer was unexpected. “If you are hungry, you normally ask a servant to bring you something. Don’t tell me that people in your realm actually like to eat paper?”, he truly intended to mock her, but…

“Paper?”, Song Qing suddenly got an idea. Then she took some paper from the table and stuffed it in her mouth. “Yes! Paper is indeed very delicious.”, then she proposed some paper to him and continued, “You want some?” Looking at her paper stuffed mouth, and how innocently she was handing him some paper, well, making a complete idiot of herself, he could do nothing but adore this little nincompoop. “No need, you enjoy. When you are done, dress yourself up, we have to attend a feast, tonight.”, saying this he went out of the study smiling. As Song Qing, saw him go, she instantly coughed out all the paper and took a sigh of relief, “Good, I have enough mind to escape a tough situation.”, saying this she patted her head, and went out in search of some maids to ask them to help her, dress-up.

Full Moon courtyard, today was decorated beautifully, with beautiful flowers and fireflies that lighted it. All the disciples were invited today in this grand feast. It was told in the invitation that a special guest was to arrive in the heavenly academy. This feast was held in his great honour. Everyone, came to the courtyard, dressed handsomely, as much as they could. As Song Qing and Yong Meng, entered the main hall, all eyes were staring at them, leaded by certain whispers in the background.

“Hey, who is this maiden with the prince, she is heavenly beautiful!”, asked one.

“Don’t you know? She is that rumoured subordinate of his.”, answered another.

“But you certainly can’t take such a weakling to fight. She is good enough to be concubine!”, when these words were uttered, everyone in the hall started laughing. As soon as Yong Meng turned his chilly gaze towards the laughing crowd, all became still, and quietness prevailed. Even if Yong Meng had summoned a mortal, he was still the heavenly prince and no one dared to offend him. After Yong Meng and Song Qing were seated, Feng Hao came with a sweet smile and greeted them. As they had just started their pleasure talk, two excessively dressed and ornamented female figures stood near Yong Meng. They were surely the Liu Twins. After they heard that Yong Meng summoned a mortal, they had become audacious enough to come near him or even try to start a conversation. According to them, approaching Yong Meng now wouldn’t be as hard as before, he is no longer a spiritual prodigy, but weak enough to summon a mortal, he won’t be arrogant now, but sweet tonged and submissive.

They started flattering him one by one, “Oh, my! The prince seems so great today.”, they had just begun when they encountered a cold sneer from their dear prince. Oh! Their faces changed colours so fast and they left the spot in an instance. This was followed by Feng Hao bursting into laughter, suppressing his laugh he said, “Brother dear, don’t be like this or all the maidens will be scared to death.”

‘What a bully!’, Song Qing said to herself, ‘No wonder, no one visits him except Feng Hao. Well, no one wants to be eaten by a demon!’

When she was thinking all this when she heard two maids chatting behind her.

“Isn’t that prince Wang Ke Qin.”

“I heard, that this afternoon, he entered his courtyard, naked!”, a chuckle followed this.

“Really?”, the other one inquired surprisingly.

“Yes, he was covering himself, with two leaves. I wonder what happened to him?”, both the maids started giggling, and then parted to do their work.

Song Qing who was listening to all this thought in her head, ‘Well, this is what you get when you mess with me. Too bad, I wasn’t there to enjoy the scene.’ While she was lost in her world, Liu Ji Lie entered the hall with Niang Jin, all eyes were fixed on them. The maidens in the hall, wanted to devour Niang Jin, with their eyes. He looked so bewitching! Everyone rose, on their spot. Liu Ji Lie then began, “Today Heavenly Academy is very grateful and delighted to have Divine Deity, Rui Niang Jun between us.”, saying this he turned towards Niang Jun and bowed to him with a sweet smile on his face. Along with him, everyone in the hall bowed to Niang Jun. But there was an exception! The greeting was interrupted when everyone heard a giggle. They only turned around, to find Song Qing, still sitting, lost in her own world, giggling to herself. Looking as if she was unaware of her surroundings. While Niang Jin looked at her with amusement, all the people in the hall were staring at her with a murderous intent in their eyes. ‘How could she disrespect the Divine Deity?’, they thought.

0