Chapter 15: Li Jing reborn as Yong Meng.
62 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Song Qing has born to fulfil for a sin that she committed thousands of years ago. She has multiple identities, she is Song Qing, she is Ji Hua and she is the one who committed that crime, that sin…, Xia Ruo. All this started from a silly immortal who could not recognise what true love meant and burning in fire of revenge, she destroyed everything, even the people who loved her best.

There once was a realm which was more powerful and divine than the heavenly realm, the divine realm. In all the realms the immortals had a special elemental power, but that was only one element. The immortals living in the divine realm were different, they had powers of all the five elements, fire, earth, water, air and space or sky. Unlike the Heavenly Realm which was ruled by the Jade Lord, the Divine Realm was ruled by the Supreme Goddess, who controlled time and fate of all beings whether mortal or immortal.

“Niang Jun, eat your vegetables too.”, came from a girl sitting near the table. The kid in front of her (who looked 9-10 according to human age) made a contemptuous expression when he looked towards the vegetables, in his dish. “Jun’er, if you don’t eat, I won’t play with you.”

“Ruo jie*…”, Niang Jun looked at Xia Ruo with unwilling eyes but retracted and started eating his veggies when he saw her cold expression.

“I am finished, can we go out now?”, after a while Niang Jun asked Xia Ruo. “Sure.” Xi Ruo smiled sweetly. She cleaned the table and put on her outer robe. She held little Niang Jun’s hand and as they were off to go a voice came from behind, “When will you be back? Don’t stay out for too late.”, a sweet plump looking lady asked, she was Niang Jun’s mother and Xia Ruo’s aunt. “Don’t worry aunt, we’ll be back soon.”, answered Xi Ruo as she went out of the house.

Soon, they reached a playground near a river. “Let’s play hide and seek!”, Niang Jun exclaimed.

“Okay! Which colour would you choose, white or black?”, Xia Ruo, bent down and asked Niang Jun excitedly. “White!”

“Eh? You always choose white…”, Xia Ruo complained while she made a spherical object appear in her hands. “That’s because, it is my favourite colour and it is so bright. I too want to be bright like white.”

“Bright like white? How funny… okay! This time if the white colour appears then you win and I’ll seek you while you’ll hide and if black colour appears…”, Xia Ruo was explaining the rules, just when Niang Jun became impatient. “Okay, okay… I know.”

Both of them put their hands on the spherical object and said, “Crystal, what’s this time? Black or white?”

Suddenly, black colour appeared with effervescence in the crystal. “Looks like your lucky colour didn’t save you this time, ha-ha”, Xia Ruo giggled and continued “Count to 1000, I’ll be off now.”, saying this she disappeared in an instance while Niang Jun stood there counting aloud.

Xia Ruo appeared on the other side of the river and hid behind a bush, from here she couldn’t even spot Niang Jun but it was the same for him and thinking of it as the best place for now, she quietly hid there. Suddenly, she heard some voices, it felt like a couple quarrelling. She lifted her head and looked at some distance, ‘What is Li Jing doing here? And who is that girl?’, she involuntarily rose up. “Jing ge ge*, what are you doing here?”, she asked to the man standing at a distance from her. Li Jing turned his head towards her and his face turned pale. Who would know that Li Jing is an exact copy of Wang Yong Meng, or is it Li Jing who has been reborn as Yong Meng.

0