Chapter 16:Hope you can never marry that bastard!
47 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Ah, you were here I didn’t notice.”, Li Jing spoke with hesitation and terror filled his eyes. Xia Ruo went near him and held his hand, while Li Jing’s heart beat became fast, ‘Has she heard us?’, the possibility was too horrible. Xia Ruo smiled at him. Just then he was relived. “Who is she? Never seen her here before.”, Xia Ruo looked at Li Jing.

“No one just a relative, my sister…Ming Jiao. She is from the heavenly realm.”, Li Jing answered with a puzzled expression when he suddenly looked at Ming Jiao’s irritated expression. “It is nice to meet you. I am Xia Ruo, Li Jing’s fiancé. Hope we get well in the future.” Ming Jiao spoke nothing instead she gave an unfriendly smirk, and went in the direction of her home. “Ming Jiao, what happened? Why are you going?”, Li Jing yelled from behind. “Enjoy yourselves, I don’t want to bother you too.”, she yelled back. There was a hidden pain in her voice which Li Jing totally understood.

Little Niang Jun who had been patiently counting all this time, when saw her beloved sister not taking the game seriously and instead fooling around, he became angry. “Ruo jie! I won’t play with you ever again!!”, he yelled as he clutched Xia Ruo’s robe, then pushing her he said, “You don’t even want to play with me. All you see is that bastard!!”, his angry eyes turned around to stare at Li Jing who had been quiet all this time. “Jun’er say sorry right now! From where do you learn such things, huh?”, Xia Ruo was surprised.

But Niang Jun didn’t do anything of that sort, instead he rolled his eyes at both of them and went away in anger and tears, he never expected that his dear jie would talk to him like that, just because of that person, who according to him was a good for nothing.

“Please forgive his imprudence. He was surely taught better manners. I wonder, from where did he learned all this?”, Xia Ruo bowed before Li Jing.

“No, it’s fine. Well I’ll also be angry if I were him. He is just a kid.”

“You’ve come after such a long time to the divine realm. Tell me, did you fall in love with someone there?”, Xia Ruo stiffened her brows. Li Jing gulped, though he had been chewing nothing. Then suddenly she burst into laughter, “Hey, why do you look so serious I was only joking. Do you know when you were gone……”

Li Jing wasn’t listening to anything she was saying. Instead his mind was wandering. Yes! His feelings had changed. He didn’t feel the same for Xia Ruo as he did before he went to administer some official work in the heavenly realm. He was the representative of the divine realm. There he had met Ming Jiao and he felt something strange. But this strange feeling gave him happiness, although he is not sure he loves her. ‘I want to be with Ming Jiao. Why did she just leave like that? Did she get hurt.’, he was thinking all this when he took Xia Ruo’s hand off his arm and ran towards where Ming Jiao had earlier gone. Before Xia Ruo could do anything, he was already far away from her, “What’s gotten into him?”, she murmured. Xia Ruo stood there for a moment thinking then after she felt useless crap filling her mind, she went back to her way to home.

As she entered, she saw Niang Jun sitting in the yard. When he looked at her he gave a smile filled with attitude and joyous victory, “What? Back so early? Does your dear ge ge not want you now?”, he teased Xia Ruo. “You’ll see when we are married.”, Xia Ruo attacked, not the slightest bit irritated and went towards her room. She was like this. She had faith in Li Jing and moreover this engagement was established by the Supreme Goddess and Li Jing would never disrespect that. Here in the divine realm, the population was barely a hundred. This was because, it was very rare to be born with the power of all the elements. It was more like a little village with the supreme goddess as the village head. But it should not be thought that they were weak. Instead this realm was powerful than any other, despite a little population.

Xia Ruo woke with ecstasy the next morning. This is the day when the supreme goddess will return back to the realm. The supreme goddess liked to explore the universe, so she barely stayed at one place. ‘Perhaps, the goddess will announce our marriage in the feast tonight. Oh! I am excited.’, Xia Ruo giggled as she ate her breakfast. While Niang Jun, who could just see through her smirked and thought in his mind, ‘Hope you can never marry that bastard Li Jing!’

0