Chapter 2: Changing History?
3.1k 7 56
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As Gohan’s power explodes from his anger induced Super Saiyan 2 transformation, I take this time to recap myself on what’s going to happen. 

First, Gohan is going to destroy all the Cell Juniors. Then he’s going to take on Cell, toying with Cell for a bit, and, after delivering a heavy gut punch, Cell is going to spit out Android 18 and revert to his Semi-Perfect form, and before Gohan can do anything more, Semi-Perfect Cell is going to turn himself into a bomb, to which Goku will sacrifice himself and the inhabitants of King Kai’s planet to prevent him from blowing up the Earth, the Z Fighters will think it’s over, but Cell will regenerate within a few minutes, back in his Perfect form and with a hefty Zenkai boost, and, after shooting Future Trunks, enraging Vegeta and making Gohan heavily damage his left arm to protect Vegeta, after which Cell will initiate a beam struggle, in which Gohan will win, permanently killing Cell.

 Now, my plan revolves around those last few seconds when Cell is about to die, I aim to shoot off a small piece of Cell so that way it doesn’t get destroyed and he regenerates, then hopefully convince Cell not to fight them. Alright! Now to put it in action! As I lay in wait, I wonder if I’ll be able to pull it off, or if I even should, something I hadn’t considered is that Cell might be too evil to save… should I even risk it? My only chance in the Dragonball world and I would risk it just to save Cell of all things… then it hit me, I’m really stupid, in a world called Dragon Ball Z I forgot about the Dragon Balls, I don’t have to save Cell here and risk it, instead I could wait until I get stronger and then revive him, I really ain’t the brightest, huh? 

Here I was about to risk my newfound life when there was such an easy solution staring me in the face this whole time… well, I suppose I should get out of the blast zone.

As I start slowly skulking away, I remember that everyone here is able to sense Ki and even in the chaos you can never be too careful, so I don’t start flying. But now the problem is where to head next, even just outside of the place the arena used to be is a question, I don’t really know where I am, except that the Z Fighters came from Kami’s lookout, and, from the show, I kinda know the general direction they came from, so I guess I’ll just start heading in the opposite direction for now, I’ll decide where to actually go once the whole fight is over and I’m no longer in any imminent danger. While I’m traveling, Semi-Perfect Cell is busy being a living bomb, and as I get towards a forest area I feel Goku and Cell’s energy *pop* out of this universe as Goku teleports Cell to King Kai’s planet in the otherworld.

 


A/N: Releasing this chapter early because of the warm welcome!

56