Chapter 5: Adventuring
2.4k 9 46
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Now that I have a disguise I can properly adventure without being found out, but where to first? Obviously I can’t go to any of the places near the Z Fighters, they’d recognize my Ki instantly, so where can I go? I suppose I could go off planet, unfortunately the moon has been destroyed or I would make that my base of operations, anywhere else would take too long to fly to, and that’s not even mentioning Majin Buu’s revival in five years.

Speaking of Majin Buu, I’m thinking I could use Babidi for a power-up like Vegeta did, however not interfering in the storyline would be pretty hard since along with the power boost comes mind control, the best bet would be to get the boost just before Babidi is killed, but I don’t know if he would accept a new minion considering his main goal of reviving Majin Buu was successful. I think I’ll try it, and if it doesn’t work, nothing lost since he’ll die, like, a minute later.

While I’m thinking about this I’m also flying over the ocean, looking for an uninhabited island, which is surprisingly hard, I guess since flying technology is really advanced here it’s not hard to discover them. I guess I can find an asteroid in space, since Cell had Frieza’s DNA, and Frieza was completely immune to the vacuum of space, however the lack of gravity will make training harder since no matter what weights I put on, it won’t make it harder to move, so I suppose stretching would be the only way to train my body, but since this body is fairly strong anyways, I think I should focus on Ki control, after all, while Krillin might be weaker in power level than some of his foes, he always outsmarts them or tricks them with his techniques. So if I can just make good attacks I might have a chance later on. And who knows, I might unlock Frieza’s Golden form if I train hard enough. So, thinking that the asteroids might be the only safe place to train, I fly into the air and out of earth to find some space debris to train on, I don’t want to be too far away from Earth.

Luckily the planet seems to be attacked every other day in Dragon Ball so it’s not too hard to find a good sized chunk of rock. Now that I think about it, the Dragon Balls should be back if Dende is the new god of Earth, which may mean I might have to start searching for them to boost my power, maybe get immortality or something.

46