Chapter 8: Back to Earth
2.1k 9 37
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After I learned how to do those various Ki-based techniques, I figured I should start training my body to compensate, and to do that, I need gravity, so that means heading down to Earth to get started. Which means that I have to deal with all Earth's drama. How long has it been since the Cell Saga? Let's see... it's been about two-hundred-fifty days, or about a year. So Gohan is still being homeschooled, and Goku should have just met Pikkon in the afterlife, and the Saiyaman saga isn't for another two to three years. Alright! It should be safe to descend to Earth now to strengthen up. Okay! Let's do this!

As I slowly fly towards the Earth, I realize that I haven't spoken with another person since I came here. To be fair, I didn't talk to anyone before I died... kinda like Piccolo, huh. I hope I don't end up as grumpy as he used to be.

Anyways, as I land on the planet, I realize just how much I missed stable ground. With the rocks, I would have to constantly fly, but now I can rest my mind and actually use my legs. It takes a while to get used to Earth's gravity, but I manage it. Now that I think about it, I'm kinda like an astronaut coming back to Earth after a long time in space, except in this case I didn't have heating, and I was absolutely freezing, oh god the cold! It feels so good to be warm again!

While I'm doing this, I realize I haven't even looked at the area I landed in. It seems to be a savanna of some sorts, the grass is still green and lush, but the trees are sparse and savanna-like, and the air is rather dry and hot, it's weird. Since I don't recognize this place from Dragon Ball, and so far it seems like it's uninhabited, I'll do some scouting, then maybe I'll make a temporary house here.

As I'm stealthily flying around, I notice that there don't seem to be any animals around here for some reason. Huh, weird, there's plenty of grass and trees, but no sign of any animals... oh, nope, I just suck at looking for things. There's a whole pack of antelope over there, and some dinosaurs over there, and some rabbits over there... wow I suck... there was even a lion pack about where I landed... I... I... I'm disappointed in myself.

Now that I'm thinking of it, a house like Babidi's ship would be ideal, just shorter. That way I can put all my stuff on different levels, with the training area on a higher floor so I can just swing down to a lower level without much effort, ideally landing onto a bed or something of the sorts, maybe I'll just have a mattress area... Thoughts for another time, I haven't even decided how I would build this, certainly not out of wood, but I'm no builder so even with wood I don't know if I could do anything...

So I guess the house idea is a bust, but maybe I could rob a mattress store and get a really small one, or a coffin! A coffin bed would be nice! None disturbs the dead after all, and if I just use an actual coffin it will be waterproof, probably... And if not, I can just rob some water-proofing stuff! I'm a genius! Mwahahahaha!

37