Chapter 25: Time?
522 12 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ha… Well, I’m not just gonna let that beatdown happen, y’know? That’s just not… it’s just not conductive to anything, there’s no reason for it to happen, she ain’t a Saiyan.

There they go, they’re walking up onto the stage, alright, Spopovich isn’t throwing the first blow, he’s just waiting for it. Videl’s going in for a hit… and… Instant Transmission!- To kick to the face! To Instant Transmission! And there he goes flying out the ring…. Videl and her pride none the wiser. “Videl with a clean hit knocks Spopovich out of the arena!”

I may have teleported into the blind-spot of the audience… but anyone with a slightly refined Ki sense has to know something is off.

Oh no, I can practically feel the stares… “Hey-” “Eek-!” “-we'll talk about this later.” Goddamn it Gohan- scared me to hell and back… “Up next, Great Saiyaman! Versus! Kibito!” Huh, oh yeah, Gohan’s disguise is fine this time. Oh, right, Yamu’s gonna suck him. WOooooH! That’s some power! But I mean… He does feel weaker than me…

Oooh- That looked like it hurt- right in the gut too! Oh, they’re talking now… explanations are boring…

“Hey, Shin, do you mind if I come along?” Heh, Piccolo’s face is pretty funny right now. “H-How?” “Nevermind that, you wanna stop that pink fatty from reviving? Then let’s go. -Oh, hi Prince.”

Oh, Yamu’s on the move

“Bye Prince!” and a goofy lil hop off the stands… lets just slip out the cloak on the way down… oh c’mon, I’m not that shocking.

Lemme just do some moonrunning, pull back my hood, and blow a raspberry at em. Yep, that seemed to have broken the tension “Hey! Isn’t that one of Cell’s kids… wait, how does he know you Vegeta” ah Goku, never change

“Shut up Kakarot!”

...

Now that we’ve started flying… I’m just glad I have a headstart so they can’t talk to me… I don’t exactly have answers, and I’d rather Buu really be stopped from reviving, as much as the Buu saga added in terms of power… necessary power… It also resulted in a lot of people dying, and right now? I don’t think I could stand not having prevented it, when it wouldn’t even be that hard.

...

Making it to that rocky ledge -y’know the one- was the best decision of my life.

Anytime they go to talk to me, I can just g- “shh” shh, like that. “Oh, by the way, they know we’re here. But they don’t know we know, so still, shh.” “I-” “Shh!” hehe~ telling a literal god of gods to shush is fun~ oooh what dirty fireworks, they just blew Spopovich up, can’t say I really feel bad about that.

Oh! Is it time?! Here he comes! Dabura, the beautiful angel, flies right our way, too fast for anyone not expecting him, but heavenly slow for me, who has been waiting for him. And such an angel deserves a gift. I punch him in the face at full power, him, aiming for Kibito, did not expect that, and spirals in a cartwheel fashion.

I think I might cry, It’s FIGHT TIME!!

Using the time while Dabura spins, I’ll power up to my true max

- wait I feel like I can go beyond that-

Is that is, is that- yes- Super Saiyan 2! Oh my god... I’m feeling ready to beat the shit out of some- ah, Dabura, how pleasant of you to be there.

 

Dabura recovers from his spins “You punk!” I respond by teleporting behind him and punching him in the back, he barely flinches as he sends a spinning punch behind himself -at me- I duck it and aim for his legs with a sweeping kick - hitting him- and sending him spinning- vertically this time-

“STOP THAT!”

Oop! That’s a sword! Right for my non-existent giblets! Is what I would say!!! If I didn’t have…. LEGS!

I close my legs and let him lift me up with his sword swing “Dabura! Stop playing around!” Dabura turns his head to look at Babidi- which exposes his cheek just perfectly for me to lay a Ki-bladed foot across it- a spinning roundhouse kick.
Okay, I’m fully expecting a spit now, Dabura whips around his newly bleeding face to... face... me, and spits at me before dematerializing his sword and flying backwards.

“Let’s do that again later!” Dabura just sends me an angry glare, heh, silly demon king, whipped into submission by an old weakling, you can’t do anything! Bleh!

But… damn. I wanted to fight more, and now I’ve got all this energy… hmm… maybe Piccol- No! This is not the time! Just- organize. You know they wanna us to go into the ship… and really you got too caught up in you power rush you forgot to kill Babidi while he was in the open and the other people just, didn’t think of it I guess?

Ah, right, people. Communication. Explaining myself. Yeah, nah. Ooooh! Convenient plot-advancing spaceship!

“Well, not much else I can do… would be a real shame if I was the only one who got to fight Babidi’s super strong minions.” Just inching closer and closer… I’m in the doorway! I’ll… I’ll actually wait since I don’t want Babidi to separate us, because that would spell disaster… I can just tell.

9