Chapter 3 – Tomb Raider
2.5k 0 39
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Alison walked towards the mist filled tomb. This was an untouchable tomb and the mercenary guild was specifically warning against going to this tomb. 

The reason was, it was filled with poisonous vapors. Nobody has ever survived exploring this tomb. This was why it was rated a S Class tomb. 

To Alison, this was not much different from the many nuclear no entry zones as it was not guarded, but had fences blocking it out from a safe distance away. 

With a leap, Alison's light body easily climbed the 7 foot fence and he walked carefully towards the tomb's entrance. 

As he did, he suddenly realized that his clothes were melting off his body! By the time he stepped into the actual tomb entrance, he was already naked. 

His silicone flesh was melting as was the end of the dildo sticking out of him. 

However, luckily his lich abilities immediately healed his doll flesh, while the phylactery is an indestructible item that can only be destroyed by powerful magical artifacts. 

As he walked into the tomb, he saw multiple skeletons lying around. Their flesh had all melted, even their armor. Only the magical armors and weapons still existed, though they were now so poisonous that they provided poison damage. 

He cast a spell raising all the skeletons that had magical items and made them lead the way. 

Besides a giant scorpions and a enormous serpent, the tomb wasn't really challenging for Alison. The poison was a threat enough for most explorers. 

The skeleton soldiers fought hard as the scorpions and serpent were monstrous, but Alison used his death touch and instantly killed them. 

After that, the giant scorpions became his mount and the skeleton of the serpent became his main weapon. 

He entered the main chamber and it was filled with giant spiders who started approaching him.

A human being, able to survive the poison? Children attack!

The largest spider commanded and tens of giant spiders, all at least the size of a small car charged at his group. 

Alison sent his skeleton soldiers in and the giant serpent smashed through the many smaller spiders, aiming for the largest one, which was as large as a house. 

Alison himself charged forwards as well, his naked female body, receiving puncture wounds by the many spiders. 

However, anything that touched him died instantly due to his death aura, and the wounds instantly healed due to his lich powers. 

He dove right at the mother spider, grabbing her face as her mandibles attacked his silicone body. 

Her lifeforce was strong, able to hold off his death touch for several seconds as she collapsed, the body of the  serpent squishing her body into pulp. 

Alison stood victoriously, his silicone body covered in green blood as he lifted up the relic of this tomb. 

It was a black bead, a relic from the Mesopotamian God of Plague, Namta!

He looked at it and found that unlike his necklace of Acecerak, this was not a single use item.

Rather this relic was a God item, which had unlimited uses, but a risk of backfiring. 

This was usually the case for God items. They have incredible power, but each usage comes a negative risk that can be harmful to the user. 

"Hmm, usually a God's relic will give one the power of said God. But I will have to figure out the risks involved later on" Alison thought to himself. 

"But where do I keep this? All my clothes have been destroyed as well as all my gear" he thought. 

He looked down between his legs and his phylactery was safe and snug between his legs, but he had another place to store it. 

He reached behind and was pleased that this doll body was anatomically correct, so he stored the black bead into the orifice he didn't need. It was like a spare pocket. 

All at once, he used the powers to retract all the poison in the tomb and started keeping all his undead creatures. 

As the purple and green mist vacuumed up his ass, the new undead, like the skeletons, the giant scorpion, the giant serpent and the spiders were all kept in a undead dimension. 

Satisfied, he walked out of the tomb which closed the instant he exited the tomb. 

"Damn it" he said, realizing there was another expedition group nearby and fled the scene. 

"Hey! How come the tomb disappeared? Did someone close it?" an explorer asked. 

"I don't know. Then we wasted all the money on antidotes for nothing" his companion complained. 

--

Alison aimed to raid more tombs. Now dressed in normal adventurer gear, he wore leather pants which kept his phylactery and the bead of Namta well hidden within his body, as well as a leather armor, hiding his large breasts. 

A white mask hid his face as he wore a cloak that covered his body, making him look mysterious and hidden. 

On his hip, a vorpal sword hung with heavy poison damage, one of the weapons he retrieved from the dead bodies in the poison cave.

He registered himself as a mercenary in the nearest town under the name "Sin" and picked up a notification of a new tomb that just appeared.

Being unafraid of death, Alison breezed through the maze, faster than anyone and reached the end room the fastest.

Someone has entered my domain. Prepare for you test!

An illusion started to be cast onto Alison, but somehow he was unaffected by it at all.

"You want me to fear death? I am already dead!" Alison sneered as his killing intent immediately smashed the illusion to bits. 

What? How? Impossible!

"Impossible, your test was weak. This is mine now" Alison smiled, picking up a white mask from a treasure chest.

"Who are you and what do you do?" he asked the mask

I am the mask of Fantomas! I can change your face to whoever you want as well as your voice and body too

"Really? That's great!" Alison said, throwing his mask away and donning the white mask. 

Then he picked up a ring from the treasure chest. It was a dimension ring, capable of storing objects. 

"I've always wanted one of these. They're very rare and expensive" he said, using the ring to keep the whole chest. 

"Halt! How dare you rob from my tomb!" a voice shouted arrogantly from behind Alison

Alison turned around to see a famous face he knew of

It was August Rainford aka the God of Thunder.

 

39