Chapter 4 – The Thunder God
2.2k 5 38
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

August Rainford discovered the relic of Indra, the Indian God Thunder.

He discovered the relic of Indra when one of the SSS Class Tombs opened, filled with thunder and lightning.

After sending hundreds of people in, the Rainford family retrieved the precious relic.

Indra's relic gave the wielder the power of thunder, lightning, rain and rivers.

"August Rainford, I've heard of you" Alison said from under his mask.

"Well I don't know you. Who are you? I would like to know who I am killing" August said

"I am called... Sin" Alison replied

In his previous life, the mention of August would have caused him and his team to retreat and run.

August was known as a cruel and petty person, known for killing other relic hunters and stealing their relics. 

But his relic was so powerful, he was rated among the top 20 relic users in Arcadia 

However, he most times sends his army to kill, rather than using his own power. That is because of the known risks to using his powers. 

This relic risk is divided in three levels:

  • The first risk of this relic is that the user will be struck by lightning.
  • The second risk is Pain from the Heavens.
  • The final risk name is Indra's final moment and the user will be castrated becoming female and ending up with the vulva of heavens. 

The first two risks have already been known to happen, especially when he attacked beautiful girls. Apparently Indra was a lustful God and had a thing about beautiful women. 

"Get him" August yelled as his soldiers started attacking. 

Alison stood still and just waved his hand upwards

"Rise" he said as an army of skeletons rose from the ground and attacked back.

The skeletons engaged with August's army and they were instantly at a stalemate.  

"A... a necromancer! Die evil spawn of evil!" August yelled righteously as he waved his hand. 

Lightning flashed from his hands as he shot lightning at everyone, from the skeletons to his own men and also at Alison. 

The skeletons crumbled as the men screamed in pain and collapsed with severe burns. 

But Alison stood still. His silicone rubber body was not affected at all as he drew his vorpal sword. 

"You... how!" August said, but Alison had already charged at him. 

August drew his own sword, a Roman gladius, which is called Mar's Gladius, supposed the sword of the Roman God of War. 

Alison slashed but was instantly blocked by August, who was so much more powerful due to his sword. 

Alison flew and crashed into the wall. 

"You want to challenge me with a sword? Foolish man" he said as he approached Alison. 

A sword crashed down and Alison blocked it with both hands. 

But the Roman sword was too powerful and Alison's sword started cracking. 

August frowned as he realized that something was wrong. The badly injured army of his all started dropping dead too. 

Alison was releasing poison into the air from his ass. 

"You! You're the one who completed the poison tomb!" August yelled as he summoned more lightning

The air became electrified, destroying the airborne poison gas and crashing into Alison once more. 

Alison was again unaffected, but some of his silicone flesh was melting, even though it recovered again soon after. 

As he was still on the ground, Alison tried to kick August in the nuts, but August was an experienced fighter, and with Mars' Gladius, his battle abilities rose even more. 

August blocked with his knee and instead kicked Alison back between the legs. 

Alison didn't feel anything, but he sensed his phylactery dildo being lodged deeper in his pussy. 

Being lighter, as his light titanium frame and silicone body was at the most 80 pounds, his body flew unnaturally away as he crashed into the wall again. 

His Fantomas mask fell off revealing his beautiful face, the face of the sex doll. 

*Boom*

August who was charging at him was suddenly struck by lightning and stopped in his tracks!

"Aaargh! Indra what..." August yelled

Alison looked at him and peeled off his leather armor, revealing two big breasts. 

*Boom*

An even larger bolt hit August as his blonde hair stood from all the static electricity.

Then the Pain from the Heavens hit him as Alison started squeezing his own breasts and licking it with his mouth. 

August screamed as he dropped the Gladius of Mars. 

Alison removed his pants, revealing his silicone pussy with a large dildo embedded in it and started moving it in and out of her. 

Yes baby.. do it... do it more

"N..No...NOOOO" Augustus screamed in pain as his voice suddenly went up several octaves. 

He threw aside an object, as if trying to reduce the pain. 

He held onto his groin as blood spurted everywhere and removed his pants to see the damage. 

"Noooo!" Augustus screamed in a female voice as he held onto the remnants of his castrated cock and saw a pussy forming where it was formerly attached. 

Alison picked up the object, which looked like a small statue of Indra. 

"Will you serve me instead?" Alison asked

Me serve you? You should serve me! Pleasure me!

"Up to you. I can put you into my mouth... or you go up the ass with Namta's pearl" Alison said, licking his beautiful lips erotically, but yet touching her ass with her other hand. 

Your mouth! I will serve you! Eat me! Deep throat me!

Alison felt the relic become his as he placed it into his small petite mouth and pushed it into his throat, deep throating the relic of Indra. 

Alison dared not put Indra in his pussy, for fear Indra destroy his phylactery dildo. Though it was near indestructible, Indra's relic was a God level object and was possibly capable of destroying his phylactery. 

Then he walked over to pick up Ares' gladius. 

"How about you?" Alison asked, looking at the sword. 

You are strong. Stronger than August. I think you're more to my taste anyway!

Alison smiled contentedly, then with a swipe, August's head rolled off. 

"Very nice! This tomb was more profitable than I thought!" Alison smiled as he once again donned the Mask of Fantomas. 

Even while naked, his whole body changed shape and size. 

He looked once again like he was fully dressed. He could have easily gone back to look like he originally did when he was alive.

Instead he looked mysterious with a completely white mask, and dark leather outfit and cloak. 

He kept his cracked vorpal sword into his dimension ring and kept Ares' gladius on his side instead after retrieving the sheath from August's body. 

Several of August's army had relics too and he confiscated them all as he closed the tomb, destroying all the evidence of the people who died there. 

 

38