Chapter 6 – Taming Of The Elf
2.6k 0 41
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

They stopped for the night in the middle of a field, away from the trees in case of an ambush.

They had set up a tents for everyone. Aaron and Sarah, now a couple, slept in one tent.

Rhonda was supposed to share a tent with Adora, but she preferred to stay outside under the stars.

Thorsen shared a tent with Ragnir, Bluenose shared a tent with Magnum. 

But Sin also preferred to sleep by himself in a seated position under a tree.

Sin, being a lich and having an artificial body, actually didn't require sleep. He didn't eat with the rest too, giving an excuse that he was full. 

Adora, who was taking first watch, walked over to Sin and nudged him

"We need to talk" Adora said. Sin nodded and followed her off to somewhere private.

"Who are you really? I sense... evil inside you! Perhaps I should end you now!" Adora said, drawing her bow and aiming an arrow at Sin.

Sin decided it was time to act. He had already tamed Rockcrusher, Growl and Thunderbird. Can an elf be any different? Can even a human be tamed?

Sin removed his mask, showing her his pretty sex doll silicone face. As he removed the mask, his clothes disappeared as well, revealing his naked female form with the dildo stuck inside his pussy. 

Sin didn't care and instantly used his Fear and killing intent on Adora. 

Adora let lose the arrow, as it hit Sin right between his eyes. 

But Sin just plucked it out of his head as Adora fell to her knees in fear. 

"Now, although I never did this to my animals, I'll dominate you for good" Sin said, pulling out his dildo and attaching the suction cup to his groin. 

Adora's mind was already blank from fear and she even shit and peed her self, but Sin didn't care as he striped her pants off, throwing aside her soiled pants and shoved the dildo into her pussy. 

Adora wanted to scream, but she was scared stiff as the huge dildo started going in and out of her. 

Of course, Sin felt nothing physically, but the fear, the humiliation, and even the pleasurable feeling that Adora felt, the emotions were transmitted to Sin. 

Thorsen woke up, wondering what the noise was and walked towards the sound in the darkness. 

When he was close, he saw Sin's firm backside bouncing up and down as Adora's moaning got faster and faster. 

"Sin.. you son of a bitch" Thorsen smiled cheekily as he left them alone. 

"What's going on?" Magnum said with his axe drawn. 

"Just a little hanky panky between Sin and Adora. Go back to sleep. It's my watch anyway" Thorsen said

The others who woke up, Rhonda, Bluenose and Ragnir all nodded and went back to sleep. 

Rhonda sat next to Thorsen, her eyes looking red and tired. 

"Not sleeping?" Thorsen asked

"My tent is next to Aaron and Sarah's. While not as loud as Sin and the elf, I can't sleep too" Rhonda complained

"They are just releasing tension. We are facing a dragon after all. Some of us may not survive" Thorsen laughed.

"Yeah you're right" Rhonda said, staring into the fire

"Hey... do you want to..." Thorsen asked

"I've told you many times Thorsen, I'm not interested" she said and got up. She decided she preferred to sleep in the tent after all. 

Thorsen sighed and poked at the fire. 

--

"You may wash up now. There is a stream over there" Sin said, pointing in the darkness. 

"Yes Sin" Adora said humbly. 

Her mind and will had already been broken. Sin had placed such a fear in her, he became her everything. She now feared nothing more than disappointing her master and so will serve him with all her heart. 

Sin joined the beautiful elf in the stream, watching her wash up while he cleaned his dildo and reinserted it into himself. 

As he walked out of the stream, he put on his mask and suddenly appeared fully dressed again. 

She looked at him, both in fear and in longing. While it was confusing at first, she quickly came to accept these feelings as her genuine love for her new master. 

"Do what you need to do. Pretend things are as normal. I'm headed back to camp" Sin said as he left Adora to wash her soiled pants. 

"Yes master" she said obediently and continued washing her clothes. 

Sin walked back to the camp and sat under his tree silently. He looked creepy as he didn't look like he was breathing. It was as if he was a statue or doll. 

Adora took hours resting on a tree, wearing just her top. Her pants were drying on a tree, so she was naked revealing her lower groin and legs. 

By the time the sun came up, she was already dressed. As an elf who can live thousands of years, not sleeping barely affects her anyway. 

Growl came up the hill, bringing a large animal with it. 

"Breakfast is here! Growl brought us a Wilderboar" Sin said, walking to the creature and slicing off a leg with a sword he immediately hid into his ring in an instant. 

He didn't use his poison sword as it may contaminate the food. 

Growl happily wondered off with the rest of the creature to enjoy its breakfast. 

"Come, help me with this" Sin said, unable to lift the large leg. 

"Let me mas... I mean Sin" Adora said, carrying the leg to the fire with her elven strength. An elf is generally 3 times stronger than a normal human. 

Sin cooked the leg and while everyone took a piece for breakfast, he didn't eat.

"May I ask Sin, why are you not eating? Why do I feel so uncomfortable around you?" Sarah asked

Sin looked at her, then at the rest of the group who was also listening in.

"Alright. Since we are teammates for this mission, I will reveal something that is generally frowned upon in Arcadia. You may very well ask me to leave after I reveal this" he said

"What is it? Whatever it is, I'm sure it will be fine" Sarah said

"Fine then. This is the reason I don't join other teams. This is my ability" Sin said as he lifted one hand

Instantly 5 skeletons rose from the ground.

The whole team except for Adora automatically unsheathed their weapons.

Sin stood still, looking at them. His skeletons remained still too.

"So.. you're a necromancer!" Aaron said in astonishment

Adora was surprised by this, yet she didn't change her feelings for her master

"So now what? Do we continue on?" Sin asked

Aaron smiled and sheathed his sword, letting his hand convey to the rest to put their arms down.

"Well... now we know. Necromancy is rare in Arcadia. Are you an Arcadian?" Aaron asked

"No. I'm from Earth too. But I was.. cursed" Sin lied

"Oh. I'm so sorry. Are you looking to break the curse?" Sarah said 

"It's not so easy. At this point of time, I don't think that would be possible" Sin answered

"Why?" Adora chimed in

"Because if we reverse this, I would be dead" Sin answered. 

After an awkward silence, they packed up and continued their journey.

41