Chapter 7 – Fangomir the Black Dragon
1.7k 0 38
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Two days later, they arrived at the foot of a large mountain. At the foot of the mountain was a humongous cave.

The cave wasn't even guarded as the gleam of gold could be seen even from the outside.

But nobody would dare go in. After all, Fangomir the Black Dragon lives here!

"Do we charge in? Or sneak in and steal?" Thorsen asked

"Lets sneak in slowly and have a look first" Aaron said

They agreed and crept into the large entrance of the cave.

Thy entered and turned the corner and saw a large mountain of gold and other precious objects. But they could not see the dragon

Did you think you could sneak in without me noticing?

The voice came from behind them and as they turned their eyes, the large malevolent eyes of the black dragon stared at them

The dragon's aura has a natural Fear effect on lesser beings and most of the team immediately froze in their tracks with the exception of Sin and Adora

Sin smirked and used his own Fear spell and his killing intent causing the dragon to back down in surprise

"Run!" Sin yelled as the team retreated while Sin summoned the giant skeletal snake to entangle the dragon. 

The last thing the team saw was the dragon breathing poison onto Sin as he summoned more undead

"Sin!" Sarah yelled but Aaron pulled her along, preventing her from going back for him. 

They got onto their horses and fled as fast as they could. Only Adora stayed behind, patting Growl's fur as they both hid at the side of the cave.

Meanwhile, in the cave, Sin's Fear and killing intent was already intimidating Fangomir.

If not for its dragon's pride and all its treasures, it would already have fled

Meanwhile its poison seem to be absorbed by Sin's body somehow he didn't seem to be hurt by it.

"You know, I'm probably the only one that benefits the most from a dead dragon" Sin laughed as he ran up to Fangomir and hugged it with his death touch.

The dragon screamed, causing the mountain to shake.

"Shit... ride faster! The dragon is after us!" Aaron yelled as they heard the dragon scream from miles away.

The dragon's lifeforce was great. but it took around a minute before Sin's powerful death touch left it dead.

He instructed his skeletons to dissect the dragon with powerful swords as he searched the cave.

"I think this is what the Claufield Family is looking for" he said, looking at the object that looked like an eyeball.

I am the Eye of Odin. For me to accept you, you must sacrifice one of your eyes, like Odin did at the Well of Mimir

"Just an eye? Easy" Sin laughed, removing his mask, revealing his sex doll body and plucking out the artificial left eye.

"That works right?" he asked as he popped the Eye of Odin into the empty eye socket

Y...Yes the artifact said, stunned as Sin again donned his mask and transformed back to his preferred look. 

A chunk of information entered Sin's consciousness. 

This relic is a SSS Class relic that has multiple uses.

It's passive skills include:

  1. It can identify all relics and determine it's class, its strengths and weaknesses and even find them
  2. It can identify the class of a person
  3. It can see through all illusions and invisibility spells or effects
  4. It can see all traps
  5. It can tell if people are telling the truth. 

It's active skills include:

  • It can shoot a transparent light blue ray that can disarm traps and destroy illusions. 
  • It can create an illusion towards enemies
  • It can see the risks of a scenario by turning people or objects blue (safe), orange (careful), red (dangerous), black (death) or gold (chance to change circumstances)

Among it's active skills, there is a risk of a backlash. There is a risk of losing one's eyesight if they use the active skills. 

However, Sin is not afraid of that in the least. He was already looking at things without his eyes, but his spirit. 

Suddenly, he realized that looking through Odin's eye, he saw a brightly lit relic, so bright it outshown the other relics there. 

He picked it up and looked at it. It looked like a red vial with a silver cap on either end. 

Pym Particles - A S Ranked object with the ability to grow and shrink any object

"Wow. Even comic items can become cultural relics" Sin thought to himself as he looked at the object. 

He immediately took control over the vial and shrunk it to half it size before stuffing it into the sex doll's nose. 

He didn't use it for breathing anyway, so it fit snugly inside his sex doll skull, where the sinuses should be if he was a real person. 

Sin found another storage ring and decided to use this one to keep all the treasures while the other ring was mainly used for relics. 

He looked at the butchered dragon and raised his hand

"Rise Bone Dragon! I name you Terribus" Sin said as the bones of Fangomir rose off the ground and bowed at Sin's feet. 

He swept all the many parts into his treasure ring except the dragon's core. 

It was green and purple with a mist of both colors surrounding it. It had the power of poison. 

He extracted the Bead of Namta from his anus and asked it "Bead, can you absorb this?" 

This black dragon core will increase my potency by 50%

"Ok. Then do so" Sin ordered. The bead glowed as it touched the core and suddenly, both of them glowed with a bright light. 

The core shattered and became dust as the Bead of Namta seemed to have grown a little. 

"Good job" Sin said, stuffing it back to where it was kept. 

With everything finished, he gave one last look at the place before leaving. 

Outside, he saw both Adora and Growl waiting for him. 

He jumped lithely onto Growl's back as Adora joined him and they set off. 

--

 

38