Chapter 8 – Princess Adora
1.6k 1 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After several more adventures together, Sin and Adora got close.

Adora now knows the truth about Sin's condition though he never told her who he was.

She also knew more of the powers he had as she had seen him use necromancy and poison. However, she assumed the poison was from the dragon Fangomir's core.

She had never seen him use lightning, as that was still a secret. 

Sin on the other hand found out that Adora was the younger daughter of Aldair one of the most powerful beings and the king of Elvenstar, the Elven Kingdom. It was estimated that his powers matched that of an elder dragon

Her older brother was the crown prince Adamas, one of the rising stars and referred to as the God of Wind. It wasn't known if his power was from a relic or not, but as Adora also had wind abilities, it was possibly a natural trait. 

Over the few missions, Sin gave her the relic Robin Hood's bow that never misses and Drizzt's Bracers giving her extra speed.

Sometimes they reported their success in tombs, but whenever they wanted to keep the relic secret, they never declared it. 

Today, they decided to declare a tomb closed, and also cash in on quite a number of useless relics to them. 

Sin walked to the counter and started going through the procedures when he heard a voice from behind. 

"Adora? I thought you were dead! Your... your parents will be glad" Sarah said

"What? You told my parents I died? Why?" Adora asked

"We thought it was our duty to report your death. After all, you are.... um.. you are who you are" Sarah replied, implying she knew her identity. 

"Sin? You son of a gun, you're alive!" Aaron said seeing Sin. 

Sin turned around and saw the rest of the Ironhearts that greeted him. 

"Yeah.. I.. we survived the dragon" Sin replied

"Survived? You must have finished it! The Claufield sent their army after our failure, but found an empty cave!" Aaron said.

"Damn! The Claufields did that?" Sin thought to himself. 

"No.. no. Someone else must have did it. We barely managed to escape with our lives" Sin said and Adora agreed. 

They had a meal together while Sin and Adora told them lies about what they had been doing. 

--

Back in their base in the Vegas hotel, Sin wondered whether there would be any repercussions from the Claufields. 

On the bed, Adora was playing with Sin's phylactery, the 8 inch dildo.

As Sin could not feel anything anyway, and could feed on the sexually charged emotions, he sometimes fucked her with it, but other times, let her satisfy herself. 

She did not know that it was his phylactery of course, but he let her play with it as he enjoyed the emotions from her. 

In the meantime, with the dildo out of the way, he repositioned some of his relics. 

The Bead of Namta remained lodged in the sex doll's anus as it seemed to be a suitable place. As it was not a real anus anyway, the Bead did not mind. 

The Eye of Odin also remained in place as the sex doll's eye socket was again the most ideal place to keep it. 

As for the rest, he decided to swallow the Pym Particle Rod into his throat. 

As for the relic of Indra, it was happy as it was shrank to the size of a 2 inch needle and pierced into the left nipple of the sex doll's body. 

While the gladius of Mars was also shrunk and used as a clitoris piercing on the sex doll's anatomically correct body. 

In this way, he can use the battle advancements of the sword while hiding it and using another sword instead. 

With the mask of Fantomas on, he could again create the illusion of wearing a blank mask while wearing all black with a black cape, all the while actually being naked. 

As Adora had mentioned that she had to return to Elvenstar tomorrow, he decided to use the dildo himself on her for tonight as a parting remembrance of him. 

They had an intense session all night and Sin left her on the bed with it stuck inside her. As it was a silicone dildo, it never deflates, so she felt it filling her all night. 

Sin went for a walk, and stood on his balcony, overlooking the ruined city. 

Once, this was a city filled with neon lights. Now, the only lights are that of the stars. 

He remembered his memories of Las Vegas as a young boy. He never came here as a boy, but the images of the casino city still stuck to him. 

As the sun slowly came up, he heard Adora exit the shower and get dressed. 

He decided to see her off, but she cut him short. 

"No... don't say anything. I will miss you badly. But I will be back before you know it" she said, kissing him on the mask and rushing off, not wanting to look at him. 

"Why do girls get so emotional" Sin thought to himself as he walked back to his room. 

Suddenly, as he looked at his bed, a bad feeling overcame him. 

"She took my phylactery with her!" Sin cursed

Adora was by now several miles away, travelling to the city of Elvenstar, with a 8 inch dildo stuck inside her since last night. She liked the feeling so much, she decided to keep it with her until she returned. 

As he looked at the departing horse and the dust it kicked up from a distance, he turned and realized that there was a larger dust storm coming his direction from the east. 

"What is that?" he wondered as he used Odin's Eye to search. 

Caulfield Army with Rainer Caulfield and the Ironhearts

"The Ironhearts too? That damn Aaron can't help himself, can he?" Sin said while gritting his teeth. 

The army entered the vicinity of the casinos where all the ruined hotels were. 

"Necromancer Sin! You are hereby ordered to surrender or we will raze this trashy city to the ground" Rainer said with a relic that enhanced the volume of his voice. 

 

34