Chapter 9 – Battle At Vegas
1.4k 3 36
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sin stood at the balcony of the hotel, overlooking Rainer Caulfield and his army.

With him were the Ironhearts Aaron, Sarah, Rhonda, Thorsten, Ragnir, Bluenose and Magnum

Besides Aaron and Ragnir, the rest looked quite hesitant to participate in this attack. 

"So what do I owe the pleasure of your visit?" Sin asked from the balcony of the top floor of the casino hotel. 

"You are a necromancer. That is enough to sentence you to death. Besides that, you have stolen from me" Rainer yelled

"Oh? What have I stolen from you?" Sin asked

"What... you bastard! You stole the Eye of Odin from me!" Rainer yelled

"I didn't know your name is Fangnir! I didn't recognize you!" Sin said sarcastically. 

"I hired you to bring me the relic. Instead you took it for yourself" Rainer yelled angrily. 

"No. You got that wrong. You hired the Ironhearts. I am not an Ironheart. I was asked to assist in the mission. But as they fled, I finished the mission on my own behalf" Sin answered

"You.. you... armies attack!" Rainer yelled as several teams of crack warriors, all wielding relic weapons started charging. 

"Spoiled brat" Sin said and raised his hands. 

Instantly, hundreds of skeleton warriors rose from the ground. Many death knights also arose from the ground and they were joined by the giant spiders. 

Rockcrusher and Growl attacked as well. 

The battle raged as many of the skeleton warriors were killed. The death knights were harder to kill, but several soldiers manage to take down one death knight each. 

However, Rockcrusher and Growl were another story. 

Rockcrusher's snail slime dissolved any weapon that attacked it, and its shell was impenetrable even by relics. But while being a snail, Rockcrusher wasn't slow at all and moved like a bear, pouncing and crushing soldiers, dissolving their bodies with its slime. 

Growl's fur was so tough and thick that most relics could not pierce it as it ripped them apart as it rampaged through their ranks. 

"Bastard monsters" Rainer cursed as suddenly, his left eye glowed red. 

In an instant, Rockcrusher was burned and melted into slime, leaving only it's shell. 

Another flash from Rainer's eyes and Growl burst into flames. 

"Rockcrusher! Growl!" Sin yelled, but Growl collapsed as the flames continued burning, leaving only smoldering bones. 

"You're next" Rainer said, looking at Sin and his eye glowed as well. 

Sin jumped off the balcony as the balcony exploded. In mid air, he landed on Thunderbird who flew by and it flew at Rainer. 

"Stupid" Rainer sneered as his eye flashed again, and Thunderbird burst into flames. 

Rainer had to back off as the flaming giant bird crashed towards where he was standing.

Sin jumped into the air gracefully as Rainer aimed his eye towards him again. 

Suddenly, a large bone dragon appeared right in front of Rainer and he had to dodge as the dragon's claws barely missed him. 

As he rolled on the floor, Rainer started coughing and looked at he blood he coughed up. 

"Poison!" he gasped. 

Sin was nearby and was already spreading poison out of his ass.

"Burn!" Rainer yelled as his right eye glowed red again and the air burst into flames as it burned the poison out. 

"Help me you fools" Rainer yelled and Aaron and Ragnir charged. But the rest didn't help at all. They watched passively as the battle happened in front of their eyes. 

Rainer's eye flashed and a lightning bolt suddenly appeared, clashing with his flame and cancelling each other out. 

"You.... August" Rainer stammered

"Yes. August was an arrogant bastard like you too. So I killed him as well" Sin said coldly.  

Rainer tried to use his eye on Sin again when Sin's eye flashed a light blue flash. 

Rainer was lost into an illusion and stood still for a second. That was all Sin needed as he reached out and touched Rainer's face with both hands. 

The death touch instantly killed him and he plucked out Rainer's right eye before he collapsed to the ground. 

Sin looked at the right eye

The Eye of Ra

  • burns everything it desires
  • burns physical as well as spiritual things

Risk

  • Will burn the heart of the owner if target is a just person
  • Will inflict the Pain of Heaven if used for evil 

"What are your requirements?" Sin asked

The Eye of Ra can be used by one who will sacrifice his right eye

"Heh. Ok" Sin said

Suddenly a sword pierced Sin's back and exited out his chest. 

"Sin!" Sarah yelled

"Whose side are you on anyway? Hey! This bastard is light" Aaron smiled, carrying Sin with one hand, impaled on his sword. 

"Stabbing me in the back again Aaron? Somehow I am not amused" Sin said as a lightning bolt smashed into Aaron. 

Aaron screamed and collapsed onto the ground, his body smoking from his burns. 

Sin stood calmly with Aaron's sword still stuck in his body. 

"What.. what do you mean again?" Sarah asked

"He's done this to me before" Sin said

"When?" Aaron yelled at him. 

"This is what I've become" Sin said as he used the mask to reveal his female sex doll face, while remaining dressed

"I don't understand" Sarah said, not knowing what this doll wanted to show her. 

"I took this body when I turned into a lich because my original body had decomposed. This body was more usable" Sin said

"So?" Rhonda intervened. 

"This is who I used to be" Sin said, summoning a zombie that appeared out of the death dimension. 

It had a scar across his face, blinding both eyes, his neck had been severed and he had a stab wound into his back and exiting his front. 

But although the body was partially decomposed, the original members of the Ironhearts immediately recognized him. 

"Alison?" Sarah screamed. 

"A.. li... son" Aaron's head dropped. He knew what this was about now. 

"What did you do with the Locket of Acererak?" Sin asked

"You mean this?" Sarah asked, pulling out a locket from between her breasts under her clothes. 

Sin stared at it with the Eye of Odin

Locket of Acererak. Contains information to create a lich, Single use item

"So.. I've already used it up. You can keep it Sarah" Sin said and turned to Aaron. 

"But this bastard.. I can't let you live" Sin said as he gripped Aaron's head with both hands. 

Instead of giving him a quick death using his death touch, he instead used his lightning and lit Aaron's head up. 

The head was struck by lightning so many times and his head actually lit up before exploding. 

"Aaron!" Sarah yelled as Sin walked off. 

"Don't come back again. I hold the rest of the Ironheart no grudges. But you are not welcome here" Sin's voice echoed in the distance. 

The Ironhearts left with a heavy heart, bringing Aaron's body home. The rest of the army were badly wounded. They brought their dead and wounded as well as Rainer's body home. 

Several days later, a large gathering took place between the Caulfield family and the Rainford family. Now that it's been revealed that Sin killed both their leaders August and Rainer, they were planning for vengeance. 

36