Chapter 10 – The Strange Castle
1.3k 0 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Battle of Vegas was over, and Sin indeed received great benefits from the spoils.

Not only did he receive the Eye of Ra, there were numerous lower ranked relics used by the soldiers too. 

He decided that the most urgent thing to do was chase after Adora right now, because she took his phylactery with him. 

His soul is in the dildo, and if it was ever destroyed, he would perish too. 

He looked at Growl and Thunderbird, his two regular mounts for either land or air. 

They were smoldering skeletons now. 

At least he was a necromancer and can use them as undead minions, so he felt no loss.

He extended his hand and both of them looked up, then stood on their feet. 

"Hmmmm?" Sin suddenly realized something. 

Unlike his other skeletons, he could feel the emotions of these two skeletons. 

They seemed very happy to see him.

Was it because they were his pets?

He turned to Rockcrusher and waved his hand as well. 

As the giant snail did not have a skeleton, only a near indestructible shell, instead a wraith version of Rockcrusher appeared and pulled the shell towards him. 

Like with Growl and Thunderbird, Rockcrusher also communicated and seemed happy to see him too. 

"I wonder..." Sin thought as he summed the Terribus, his bone dragon. 

Unfortunately, the Terribus did not show any response.

Was it because these creatures are the ones he tamed? Or was it because they were mutants in the first place?

If it was because they were tamed... then Adora...

Sin shook his head. Although he also thought of Adora as his pet, she was one he fucked, albeit with his fake cock. 

In that sense, she ranked higher than these creatures. 

He waved his hands and all the dead Caulfield soldiers and all the many skeletons rose from the ground. 

Together with Rockcrusher and the giant spiders, Vegas would be guarded as he left. He would hate to have someone else move in while he was away. 

He kept Growl in his death dimension together with the Terribus the bone dragon, and jumped onto Thunderbird and took off towards Elvenstar. 

Adora only was perhaps only an hour or two ahead of him. 

But with her wind abilities, she would be able to get her horse to ride many times faster, so it won't be easy to catch up with her. 

This was why he decided to fly in the air to try and catch up. 

The kingdom of Elvenstar was 2 weeks distance away in the large landmass that was Arcadia, so Sin assumed he would catch up with Adora easily. 

However, what he didn't know is that Elves were able to go into Elven villages in the many forests and teleport directly to her location using their sacred tree they would have in the middle of the village. 

This was a secret elves never told outsiders and was the reason elves could raise large armies nearly instantly or retreat and disappear fast when in danger. 

Most outsiders only thought that the tree was something the elves worshipped, as they were normally the largest tree in the forest and guarded by a nymph. Little did they know that the nymph could also activate the teleportation between trees of the many villages. 

As Sin flew with Thunderbird for two days, he concluded that he wouldn't be able to catch up, so he decided to land and take Growl instead. 

He had seen an ominous looking castle from the air, and wanted to check it out.

Was it a new tomb? It's not in any of the Arcadian maps, nor did it look like a Earth ruin.

It was still the middle of the day, but the moment he entered the castle's territory, the place was dark and covered in mist.

He searched the castle, but even with Odin's eye, he found no relics nor anyone else. 

Even the ability that showed danger, he could only see blue everywhere, signifying that nothing here was a threat to him.

"Maybe I'll settle here instead after I get my phylactery back" Sin thought.

He looked out the balcony from the tower window and saw a small town nearby.

He jumped from the window and Thunderbird appeared and they flew to the village.

As the village seemed to be in the territory of the castle, it was dark and gloomy too. 

WELCOME TO AMORA a sign said

"Amora? Isn't that the village where supposedly the prettiest girls are from? They worship beauty and have beauty competitions and win most of the time. But this place doesn't look inviting at all" Sin said, looking around. 

All the windows and doors were boarded up, even the inn. But he could hear people moving inside. 

Using the Eye of Odin, he could see people fearfully peeping out of the window at him. 

"I mean no harm. What is going on here?" he asked.

"Please.. go away! My daughter has already been taken. Please.. I don't have anything" the voice of an old man replied. 

Sin looked back at the castle, knowing the answer to these strange occurrences would be found there. 

He flew back into the castle and decided to bait out the culprit. 

So he lay on the bed, his mask disguising himself as a better looking version of his original self and pretended to be asleep naked. 

He waited for a few hours, fully awake as he didn't need sleep, and his doll eyes never closed unless he willed them to, while his mask showed him having a sleeping face. 

Finally, just at the stroke of midnight, mist started entering the room until it completely filled the room. 

The mist transformed into beautiful girls, around 10 of them and one of them took the lead and approached Sin's prone body. 

"Look at that... he has an erection. I'll chop it off soon" she said as she looked at the Fantomas created fake erection. 

She straddled Sin's body, ignoring his illusionary erection and bent over Sin's neck and bit him. 

However, to her surprise, she couldn't suck out any blood! There was none in the silicone sex doll. 

"Aahh. I know what you are" Sin's voice suddenly said.

 

 

34