Chapter 11 – The Vampire Pet
1.5k 0 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The beautiful girl released her bite and backed off, sensing danger from this strange person. 

Sin looked at her. In his previous life, she would have been the most beautiful girl he's ever seen in person. 

However, now he's seen Adora, an incredibly beautiful elf, whose beauty was otherworldly. But this girl could be comparable to Adora as she seemed to have some sort of vampire beauty and charm to her. 

He sat up and removed his mask, revealing his female sex doll body. The girls were confused as the man they had wanted to feed on suddenly turned into a beautiful looking female doll, with large breasts and female genitals. 

Sin suddenly released his Fear aura and killing instinct at once.  The effects were instantaneous. 

The girls wanted to flee, some tried to fly off, others wanted to turn into mist, but they were frozen in fear and could not move.

Most of the girls started passing out and soiling themselves, but only one was still conscious although she also soiled herself.

"You must be the first vampire among these girls" Sin said and pushed her to the ground.

Unlike with Adora, he no longer had his dildo, but he used the Eye of Odin to create an illusion of him forcing himself on her.

The girl screamed as in her mind Sin was fucking her over and over again. As he activated his Fear and killing instinct the whole time, the other girls remained unconscious as this girl was endlessly abused. 

It took only an hour, but the girl's will had been broken. He had tamed her. 

She bowed to the ground on the floor naked before Sin. She was his completely, like Adora. 

Punishment: The Pain of Heavens, Losing your Eyesight

The Eye of Odin sounded.

Sparks of divine light surrounded his body. But Sin no longer felt pain, so this was useless on him.

And he no longer had his own eyes and the eyes he had were two Godly SSS Class Eyes, the Eyes of Odin and Ra. So both eyes started sparking with energy, then nothing happened. 

Sin expected this and gloated inwardly. He could use these godly relics with no repercussions. 

"What is your name?" Sin asked

"I am Esmeralda master" she answered, her face not leaving the ground. 

"Who turned you into a vampire?" he asked

"I...I found the relic of Dracula master" she answered. 

She started telling the story of how this happened. 

Dracula's Tomb appeared a few months ago, and a team of excavators managed to clear the dungeon. 

However, the relic of Dracula was a coffin with the mummified remains of Dracula. 

The test required to get the relic was to lock a virgin in the coffin with the dead body overnight!

So the team of excavators raided the town and took 10 of the prettiest virgins to the castle as sacrifices. 

Esmeralda was the first one as she was thrown in screaming and locked in the coffin while the other girls were kept in cages as spare sacrifices. 

She screamed as they threw her in naked, facing the dead body and closed the coffin behind her. 

She didn't stop screaming all night as the coffin started shaking. 

The next night, just when they thought Esmeralda had died, they tried to open the coffin. 

What they found was a naked Esmeralda, still naked, looking at them with hatred and a body fully powered with vampire might. 

As she stepped out of the coffin, the relic disappeared as it was a single use relic, like the Locket of Acererak. 

Esmeralda slaughtered the excavators, ripping them to bits with her newfound power. The excavators were skilled enough to clear the A Class dungeon, but they were no match for her power. 

After her vengeance, her weakness started to show as she grew hungry for blood.

So she fed on the other girls' blood, turning them into vampires as well.  But this led to more issues as all of them needed to feed. 

As they still felt bonds with the village folk, they fed on the blood of the farm animals instead.

The village, already living in fear for having their pretty daughters kidnapped, found their animals all brutally slaughtered and boarded their homes. 

"Why haven't you closed the tomb yet?" Sin asked her

"I.. I am the only one who can live under sunlight, though it hurts me. If I close the tomb, the other girls will have no place to go.. and it would not be wise to live in the village" she said

"But as the main vampire, you can reverse your bite and revert them back to human, can't you?" Sin asked

"Yes.. but... I'll be alone" Esmeralda sobbed

"Do it. You won't be alone. You'll be with me" Sin said as he donned his mask

"I will obey, master" Esmeralda said. 

She reversed the process on the girls, allowing them back into the sunlight and released them back to the village. 

The girls return was celebrated, but nobody seemed to miss Esmeralda. The other girls seemed like they wanted to forget this ever happened, and her with it. 

Esmeralda was always the prettiest among the girls, but she had no family. She was raised by her grandfather, who was killed by the excavators when she was kidnapped.

"Do you have any last regrets before leaving?" Sin asked

"No master. I am ready to leave this life behind. You are now my everything" she said, dressed in a black tight latex outfit. 

Although Sin had his Mask of Fantomas and didn't need to wear clothes, he has since carried around clothes that he liked, just in case. 

He had raided all the sex shops in Las Vegas and stocked up on the latex gear and S&M outfits. 

So the clothes he used to wear, namely a latex full body suit including a full face mask with only eye holes and a black cloak, was now on Esmeralda.  

So she flew on Thunderbird's back with Sin towards Elvenstar. 

 

32