Chapter 12 – Elvenstar
1.2k 1 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Two people walked from afar approaching a river. Sin and Esmeralda had gotten off Thunderbird from a distance and walked to the river. 

It was well known that there is a geas placed on the river, that if one is not invited, one cannot cross the river which is the boundary to Elvenstar. 

The Eye of Odin detected several elves hidden in the nearby forest across the river, their bows aimed at them as they approached the shore. 

"Well met elven brothers! I am here to see Princess Adora!" Sin said loudly and clearly. 

"No mortals are allowed to Elvenstar. Leave!" a voice responded

"Trust me, we are not mortals" Sin said again. 

"Yes... your auras are strange... vile... leave or we will attack" the elf responded. 

"We will not leave. Adora has something of mine I need returned. I will not leave until I retrieve it" Sin said

"You have been warned" the voice answered and arrows flew from the forest. 

Esmeralda instantly turned to mist as arrows pierced through the mist where her heart was. 

Sin stood still as multiple arrows pierced his chest. 

"No, I warned you" Sin said as he walked towards the river, activating his killing instinct. 

The elves continued firing arrows at him while looking in shock as the very air seemed to be cracking. 

Arrows continued hitting his body as he walked forwards and as he finally reached the other side of the shallow river, there was a sound of glass breaking as the air itself seemed to shatter. 

The geas has been broken and Sin's killing intent shot through the forest as the elves fell from the trees, petrified in fear. 

Esmeralda flew across the river and walked behind Sin as they walked past the unconscious elves. 

The deeper they walked through the forest, the more elves dropped like flies from the trees.

Sin could see them all with the Eye of Odin, so he wasn't caught by surprise. 

After a while of walking and unconscious elves littering the forest, they finally approached Elvenstar, the capital of the Elven Kingdom. 

A tall and handsome elf blocked the way, backed up by an army of elves fully armed for battle. 

"You must be Adamas. Adora told me about you" Sin said, looking at the elf called the God of Wind

"How dare you barge into Elvenstar! Who are you?" Adamas said loudly. 

"I am Sin, a... friend of your sisters" Sin replied

An elderly and wise looking elf walked forwards holding an orb in his hand and stood next to Adamas. 

"He's not what he seems Sire" the elf said and waved the orb. 

Suddenly, the Mask of Fantomas started sparkling and it flew off Sin's face and fell to the floor. 

This revealed Sin's naked sex doll body causing all the elves to gasp in shock. 

Sin bent over and picked up the mask, keeping it in his ring. 

"That was rude" Sin said

"You smelled strange. What the hell are you?" Adamas said, looking at the pretty and busty doll. 

"I am.. a revenant. My body was murdered and my spirit is animating this body" Sin said honestly. 

"You didn't use your own body?" the older elf asked

"When my spirit gained consciousness, my body looked like this" Sin said and summoned his original body from the death dimension. 

The zombie walked out, looking partially decomposed and rotting. 

"You... you're a necromancer!" Adamas cried out, summoning a wind blade, slicing Alison's zombie body in two. 

"That was rude. It's still my body. A relic turned me into this. I wanted to live after all" Sin said as he waved and the zombie disappeared back into the death dimension. 

"I understand. Then what is she?" the old man asked

Sin nodded and Esmeralda removed her mask. 

"She's a vampire, cursed by the Relic of Dracula" Sin said.

"The oracle of truth says you are telling no lies, Good job Marculus" a handsome man said to the elven mage as he walked out from behind

"Thank you Your Majesty" the old elf mage Marculus bowed

"Father!" Adamas bowed.

Sin noted he indeed looked like Adamas, only he didn't look like his father, rather his brother.

This was King Aldair, one of the most powerful beings in Arcadia and Adora's father.

"Pleasure to meet you King Aldair" Sin bowed. Esmeralda followed and curtsied even though she wore a skin tight suit.

"Young man, may I ask what is this? Why does it look like this and why does my daughter keep it within her body?" King Aldair said, holding the 8 inch dildo

Sin looked at it, shocked that he managed to get it from her

"Well.. up... your daughter took it back with her by mistake..."Sin tried to explain

"She keeps asking for it. You forced it on her did you not?" King Aldair asked

"Well...I..." Sin stammered

"So you should take responsibility for this, should you not?" King Aldair asked

"Does he seriously want me to marry his daughter?" Sin was shocked

"Don't let your imagination run wild. My daughter will not marry a lich" King Aldair smiled

"Then what do you mean?" Sin asked

"This is your phylactery, is it not.... lich?" King Aldair suddenly smiled

Sin remained silent. The elf king literally held him by the balls.

"I will not suffer my daughter being defiled by a lich! You will take responsibility with your life!" King Aldair said said loudly.

King Aldair gripped it tightly as his hand glowed a white color.

Sin screamed as he lost control of his sex doll body which collapsed on the ground in the stiff position.

"Master!" Esmeralda yelled and rushed towards Sin. 

A few elves tried to stop her, but with a wave of her clawed hand, she easily whacked them away.

Adamas sent a wind blade at her, but she easily dodged it.

They traded blows and Adamas was impressed with her strength. She was wild and raw, but her attributes were not low, making her a formidable foe.

But the mage Marculus cast a spell with his hand and a beam of light captured her.

 

 

27