Chapter 13 – Trial At Elvenstar
1.1k 0 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was a bright and sunny day and Adora sat on a wooden chair, chained to it to make sure she is unable to move. 

She sat on the stage with the rest of the royal family, namely King Aldair, his wife Queen Sherazade, and Prince Adamas

They were seated high while below them were two tables, surrounded by a crowd of observers, all in the open. 

The place the two tables were located had the brightest sunlight shone on them, to weaken the lich and the vampire. 

One of the tables had Esmeralda tied naked and spread eagle as sunlight shone directly on her naked body. Smoke emanated from her body, as f she was going to burst into flames.

On the other table was a female sex doll, also naked and spread in a spread eagle position, together with the dildo on the table, surrounded by a specially cast holy light keeping Sin's spirit trapped in the dildo.

The Grand Wizard Marculus bowed before the Royal family and started talking

"Evil necromancer Sin of Earth! You are found guilty for the subjugation of Princess Adora, making her fall in love with you, a evil undead

Under the Laws of Elven Purity, for the sake of the Elven Nation and for Princess Adora's reputation, you have been sentenced to death!" Marculus said

"No!" screamed Adora

"Does your Majesty assent to this judgement?" Marculus asked

"I assent!" King Aldair said

"Does your Majesty assent to the dissection of this strange body for study?" Marculus asked

"I assent" King Aldair said again, smiling

"Then it is with the authority of the Royal Family, I will conduct the extermination of the lich and dissection of its body" Marculus announced. 

He walked and stood besides the table where the sex doll was placed in a spread eagle position, like Esmeralda. 

"Your Majesties. I studied this body of this Sin personality and found that this body is what the Earthlings called a sex doll. 

It was built for the use of the males to relieve their sexual tension rather than a female mate or prostitute. 

It is made from an inert material called silicone which has a heat and cold resistance higher than that of a normal humanoid of Arcadia. 

The silicone penis is called a dildo and is the phylactery of the lich that inhabited the body.

The spirit of the lich now resides in this dildo and a holy spell was cast to make him unable to reenter his body. 

There are also other interesting relics on and in the sex doll body. 

The eyes are powerful relics, and there are another two high class relics, one pierced through the left nipple and one through the clitoris. And in the anus of the body a highly ranked bead is stored. There was also a high ranked tube in its nasal cavity. 

I haven't removed them from the body yet. But once I have, I can get around to identifying them.

I think I know what they are, but I will confirm after identifying them.

The body also wears two rings. Once I've broken the seal and taken control of the rings I will be able to look inside. 

I await your Majesty's leave to proceed" Marculus said. 

"I grant you leave. Proceed" King Aldair said

"No!" screamed Adora and the smoking Esmeralda at the same time. 

"Don't despair dear daughter. Once the lich is destroyed, your mind will be free. That poor vampire girl will be free too" King Aldair said

"Once she is free, we will kill her in her right mind so she can die a free woman" Adamas said. 

Adora was stunned. Was her whole family always this arrogant with other races? Was she like this before too?

The Mage Marculus removed the white holy light over the dildo and threw it to the floor. 

It landed on the floor with it's suction cup base nicely landing and leaving the dildo pointing to the sky

He moved his hands while muttering and cast a spell. 

A lightning bolt struck the dildo, causing Sin to scream. Sin was used to not caring about pain as his sex doll body felt nothing. But as his phylactery got attacked, he felt it as if he was human again. 

But somehow the dildo was smoking but undamaged as it jiggled back and forth as if taunting the mage. 

Marculus frowned as the elven crowd started muttering

He waved his hands again, casting a fireball which struck the dildo creating an explosion, causing Sin to scream again. As the smoke cleared, the dildo jiggled while black smoke came out of it.  

The mage angrily cast another spell, but this time Sin did not scream as the dildo stopped jiggling and was frozen in ice. 

Marculus took up a mace and smashed it into the ice. 

But rather than being broken into pieces, the ice broke off and the dildo again started jiggling as if mocking him. 

Angry, Marculus took a knife and started hacking at it, but it only knocked the dildo side to side, and some in the crowd had started laughing.  

"I fear we may need a S class weapon or higher to destroy this phylactery. It has already become a magic relic!" Marculus said while sweating, looking at the dildo jiggling side to side like it was his mortal enemy mocking him. 

"You can use my relic, my Godly Lightning Spear!" King Aldair said.

"Or mine! My Godly Wind Spear" Adamas chipped in. He was after all known as the God of Wind.  

"That will probably do it. But there is no need for that. I think those relics in his body are of the same rank" Marculus said

"The same rank as Godly Lightning Spear?" King Aldair asked, insulted that his weapon was the same level as the lich's

"No. Master is much more powerful than my father" Adora said

"How dare you?" her mother yelled, getting up and slapping her daughter.

"Calm down your majesties. We will know once I destroy the phylactery and claim the relics" the distracted Marculus said.

Marculus walked back to the table and reached for the right eye to pluck it out when suddenly the right eye flashed.

The mage screamed as his hand burned into ash within an instant.

"Long winded asshole. Serves you right" Sin's voice was heard over the screaming of the old elf. 

As the holy light no longer surrounded the dildo, Sin's spirit quickly returned to the sex doll. 

Sin sat up and grabbed the dildo, stuffing it in it's usual place, between the legs of the sex doll body.

He jumped up retrieved his vorpal/poison sword from his ring and as he tried to behead the Mage Marculus next to him, a gust of wind deflected the slash, and he saw the damaged sword break into pieces!

He landed next to Esmeralda and cut off the binding on one of her wrists with the broken sword and he kicked the table, pushing it out of the sunlight and into the elven crowd.  

30