Chapter 14 – Battle of Elvenstar
1.1k 3 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sin turned around and saw he was surrounded by elves. However the Eye of Odin showed him something even more troubling!

King Aldair and Prince Adamas stood ready, branding their SSS Ranked weapons. 

The spear King Aldair was wielding was the relic, the Lightning Bolt of Zeus! 

And the spear Prince Adamas wielded was the relic Gungnir, the spear of Odin, who was also a God of Wind!

King Aldair struck first as a lightning bolt flashed from his relic, aiming for Sin. 

But Sin's right nipple also flashed a lightning bolt and caused an explosion as they clashed

Adamas fired off a wind blade, much more powerful than his usual ones as he used his spear.

The wind blade dissipated in a brief flash of fire as Sin's right eye flashed red.

The clash of Godly weapons blew the whole place apart as the Queen Sherazade fled with her escorts.

The bone dragon Terribus appeared and joined the battle, making it a fairer two on two.

However, the two elves ignored the bone dragon, avoiding its attack as they concentrated on killing Sin. 

In the midst of battle, a pale skinned naked beauty crouched behind Adora's chair and freed her from her chains.

"Who are you?" Adora asked

"I am master's new slave" Esmeralda said

The elven king and his prince were incredible warriors, more formidable than anything Sin has ever faught.

They were agile, strong and moved with grace and precision he struggled to match.

As they were using God tier weapons, Sin had no choice but use Mars' gladius

But they were better fighters and Sin's body was getting damaged everywhere.

Sin's body could regenerate itself, but it healed slower than normal as these were Godly weapons

But using the Eye of Odin, Sin was able to predict the movements of the elves even if he could barely dodge them due to their superior speed.

Sin was also using everything at his disposal. His killing intent and Fear was activated at it's fullest, but it only slowed them down to human top speeds. Otherwise, he would have already lost.

His right eye flashed red to block one of the two spears each time his sword was occupied with the other spear.

Though he seemed he was losing, he had plenty of strategies going on at once.

Suddenly, Adamas coughed blood and got distracted

"Poison!" he yelled as Sin's left eye blinked a cold blue flash. 

Adamas' mind became trapped in an illusion, unable to escape as his body stood frozen in place. 

"Adamas!" King Aldair yelled as he coughed up blood. 

Sin's left eye flashed again as it trapped King Aldair in an illusion too. 

With that, Sin attacked them both with his killing intent and Fear while they were trapped in the illusions, both of them passing out and soiling themselves. 

He didn't want to kill them as they were blood relatives of Adora, but he wasn't going to leave the spears of Zeus and Odin untouched. 

He stored the Gladius of Mars into his storage ring and grabbed both of the Godly spears.

How dare you! 

You won't get away with this!

Both weapons resisted him, but the Lightning bolt of Zeus started fighting with the Relic of Indra piercing his nipple instead. 

Lightning flowed back and forth between his left hand and left nipple as the relics of two thunder gods fought. 

He shrank both of them with Pym Particles and he pierced Zeus Lightning bolt through his right nipple and Gungnir through his clitoris and ran. 

Both Adora and Esmeralda followed him as he summoned Thunderbird and jumped on it. 

"What happened to Thunderbird?" Adora asked

"Long story" Sin said as Esmeralda jumped on behind Adora and took off. 

The bone dragon Terribus took flight and flew after them, covering their escape. 

"Thank you for not killing me family master" Adora said

"I lost my family in the Cataclysm. I know what it means to lose family" Sin answered

"And even though you are my...." Sin continued

"Slave?" Adora interrupted

"No, pet...I still will take care of you" Sin said

He handed his phylactery to Esmeralda

"Here. Get used to its size. Adora can help you" he said

 In the meantime, lightning flashed between his two nipples, a battle between the relics of Zeus and Indra

Fortunately, his body was made of silicone rubber and he felt no pain.

So Sin started putting his attention on Gungnir, Odin's spear and currently his clitoral piercing

He gave his phylactery dildo to Esmeralda so he won't be attacked there by Gungnir

They flew non-stop back to Vegas.

Esmeralda's attention was too occupied so she completely missed passing by her old village of Amora.

Adora watched silently as Sin fought for control of her family and her race's mightiest weapons.

She wasn't regretting siding with Sin, rather she was taking pride that her master was so mighty.

They landed in Vegas after a few days and Sin had conquered both new weapons.

Convincing a weapon already owned was difficult because you had to convince the relic that you are a better choice than the previous owner.

Unlike with August Rainford and Rainer Caulfield, whom he killed leaving no room for doubt who was better, Sin left Aldair and Adamas alive and relics usually don't abandon their partners even when losing. 

But Gungnir was easier to convince than expected because Sin already had the Eye of Odin.

As for the Lightning Bolt of Zeus, it stalemated with the relic of Indra convincing it that Sin was a worthy owner. Besides, Zeus was a horny god too and like Indra, enjoyed being a nipple piercing.

"What... what happened to city, to our penthouse?" Adora asked

"After you left, the city was attacked" Sin said

"Who would dare?" Esmeralda asked, looking at the swarm of skeletons and giant spiders

"The Caulfields. And I killed Aaron, the leader of the Ironhearts" Sin said

"The Ironhearts were here too?" Adora asked, having briefly been a part of them.

Sin told both of them the full story of who he was and how he came to be.

Since the Ironhearts know of his origins, his closest companions should know too.

As they settled down after cleaning up the penthouse, he sat on the bed as the two pets, the elf and the vampire snuggled at his feet.

They were his pets, not his equal and he regarded them as they chased and fought for his dildo like dogs fighting over a toy

"This body is already becoming somewhat a relic in itself after holding so many Godly items. But I must do something about the dildo. Otherwise I will still be vulnerable" Sin thought to himself.

27