Chapter 17 – Departing Vandelieu
1k 4 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Normoth stood impatiently pacing back and forth as he looked at Sin checking Catherine's body.

Her nubile 15 year old body was naked and had stiches down the middle of her chest, from the neck, down between her breasts, down to her belly button. 

Her skin was grey like a zombie. The reason for this is that Eliza and all her parts were taken 200 years ago and preserved by Normoth. 

All the internal organs had been implanted from Eliza's body and preserved by Normoth. 

Having agreed with Normoth what course of action to take, Sin started his work. 

With a wave of his hand, Catherine opened her eyes. 

He commanded her to stand up and stand still, which she obeyed. 

She was a zombie, standing with a blank look on her pretty reconstructed face. 

Normoth passed him the bottle holding Eliza's spirit and as he held the bottle, he could hear her screaming in pain. 

Having practiced transferring his soul into both Adora and Esmeralda, he placed the bottle on Catherine's head. 

The light glow from the bottle moved into Catherine's head and consciousness suddenly entered her eyes. 

She looked at the strange looking doll that was Sin and screamed immediately, pushing Sin away and backing away. 

"Catherine... calm down. It's me Normoth, remember?" Normoth said, trying to calm down the naked teenager. 

"You! You murdered me! I'm not Catherine, I'm Eliza! Eliza!" she screamed at Normoth. 

Normoth cast a spell and she immediately fell asleep. 

"I will turn you into Catherine" Normoth muttered and turned to face Sin. 

"I think our transaction is completed. Can I take the books away?" Sin asked

Normoth smiled and turned to grope Catherine's breast. 

"Do whatever you want. Yes our deal has been satisfactory" Normoth smiled lustfully. 

"Then I take my leave. Farewell" Sin said, bowing as he left with the two girls in tow. 

They walked up from the basement and past the study. 

The books Sin wanted were all on the study table already so with a gesture, they all entered his dimension ring. 

Sin donned his Mask, the first time in months and transformed from the naked female sex toy to a man wearing a mask, wearing his normal attire.  

They immediately left the castle, lest Normoth changed his mind. 

He felt a bit off after the successful creation of his Catherine 

Walking straight to the departing platform, he summoned Thunderbird and they immediately departed. 

Adora looked unhappy

"Why do you look so glum? Are you thinking about Catherine?" Sin asked the beautiful elf

Adora nodded

"We made a deal and both sides fulfilled it. The girl has been dead for over 200 years" Sin said

"But she's been tortured in that bottle for 200 years. She will be tortured even more when he tries to turn her into his Catherine, a person who may be just his idealized fantasy of a person" Adora said

"We cannot save everyone, let alone a long departed spirit. She is given a new life, and he will probably treat her well" Sin said

"How do you know?" Adora asked

"I don't. But the fact he moved heaven and earth to create her, I would imagine he will treat her well" Sin said

"I hope so" Adora muttered

"Anyway, we're being followed!" Sin said pointing his thumb over his back

The girls turned and look and saw several people following them. 

There was a wizard standing on a giant eagle, a paladin riding on a griffin, a magic knight riding a Pegasus and a winged woman dressed in white linen and a shining gold chest plate. 

"That's an angel!" Esmeralda said

"Not just any angel. Her armor and weapons show she's an archangel" Adora said

"Lets see if this is a coincidence or we're being followed" Sin said as they veered to the right and sped up. 

The group turned as well and started chasing after them. 

Sin got Thunderbird to dive and fly mere feet off the ground at high speed and the chasing group followed. 

They realized that their chase was no longer a secret and they charged

"Die evil necromancer!" the paladin on the griffin yelled. 

Adora fired an arrow at the Archangel. 

She swatted the arrow with ease using her sword. Suddenly, the gleaming sword burst into flames and she shot a beam of flames at them. 

Sin's right eye flashed red and the fire beam exploded 

He waved his hands and Terribus the bone dragon appeared and attacked the group.

The Archangel passed the bone dragon by flying through its bones and continued chasing and getting closer. 

"She's fast" Sin said as she got closer and closer. 

"I'll take her" Esmeralda said, preparing to fly

"No, I will" Sin said and jumped off Thunderbird right at the Archangel. 

They tumbled to the ground as they landed in the desert sand. 

Round and round they rolled holding on to each other.

The Archangel was receiving lacerations and cuts everywhere as her chestplate flew off and her clothes became tattered 

Sin's body was naked under the illusion, so he just prevented the Mask from taking damage and his silicone body healed itself. 

They stopped rolling and the bloodied Archangel looked at Sin in surprise

A glow covered her body and when she emerged, she was completely healed, though her clothes were still tatters.

Sin activated his Fear aura and his killing intent and the archangel became frozen in fear

He took out his dildo phylactery and suddenly noticed that the percentage of his lifeforce had gone up to 61%!

That made his decision easier as he attached it to himself and started penetrating the Archangel

She was still so frightened she didn't move as Sin took advantage of her and a warmth filled her body.

He stood up and kept his dildo as the Archangel lay naked with blood between her legs

"You are my pet now" Sin ordered.

The Archangel got to her knees and prepared to bow her head to the ground when she suddenly yelled

"No!" she yelled as the glow covered her body again

As she reemerged from the glow, her eyes looked angrily at Sin who was surprised.

Before he could react, she shot into the air and into the distance at high speed

Sin walked over to several dead bodies nearby and started keeping their magic weapons and armor

The he waved his hands as he created a new skeleton griffin, Pegasus and giant eagle. 

He then jumped high in the air and landed on Thunderbird who dove to pick him. 

They flew back to Vegas. 

On the way, Sin wondered if the Archangel knew her womb was now his phylactery. 

Since she was marked, he can sense her and locate her any time he wanted

And if no one found out, then having a phylactery with an enemy was probably the best hiding place

Furthermore, like Adora and Esmeralda, an Archangel have potentially a eternal lifespan or at least a very long one

And as far as he knew, being his phylactery cannot be removed unless her womb is removed and destroyed. 

 

30