Chapter 19 – An Archangel’s Troubles
1k 1 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In a dark chamber deep within the monastery of the Church of the Lightbringer, Archangel Angelica sat quietly by herself in her barren room that looked more like a cell than a living quarters for someone of her station. 

Angelica was demoted from being a General of the angelic forces and was in solitary confinement as punishment after her attempt to capture or kill the necromancer named Sin ended in a failure. 

She led a joint crack team consisting of herself, the Mage Aguilon from the Council of Vandelieu, Paladin Sahadarin of the Red Helm and the Holy Knight Altherod of the Order of the Holy Crown

The others were killed fighting the necromancer's bone dragon and she herself was defeated. 

She of course did not report of her subjugation and rape, as she was already humiliated by her defeat. 

She could not stop thinking about the masked man. Why did he spare her? She would have preferred if he killed her. 

Killing herself was a sin against her church, so she suffered her humiliation in silence. 

She felt humiliated not only because he raped her, but because his terrifying presence caused her to soil herself and freeze in fear. 

But when the necromancer took her purity, although he wasn't gentle in the least, he didn't harm her otherwise. 

And when she felt a warm feeling deep within her, she somehow enjoyed the feeling, which made her humiliation complete. 

Which brought her to another problem. 

Since that incident, she had been having a feeling of something growing inside her. 

It wasn't anything physical as she didn't show any signs of actual pregnancy. 

Having disguised herself, she paid a visit to a hospital in another city far away, and after a checkup by a magical midwife, it was confirmed that she was growing a life within her!

As she now sat quietly on her bed, she gritted her teeth with determination as she decided to end this life within her. 

She stood up and stripped, then took her sword called the Sword of Light, a magical sword bestowed upon her by her church, and placed the tip at her pussy entrance. 

Her church forbids abortions. However, she would not have a child of a necromancer growing within her. 

As she was supposed to be chaste her whole immortal life anyway as an Archangel, she had no use of her sexual organs. 

Closing her eyes and gritting her teeth, she sat down and slowly impaled herself on her own sword. 

Inch by inch, she felt the cold blade enter her sex until it bottomed out inside her. 

With a deep breath she tried to sit down, cutting up her womb inside her. 

She gritted her teeth to prevent from screaming as the blade cut her surrounding flesh, but the sword somehow could not penetrate her cervix. 

"Ablaze!" she said as her sword burst into flames inside her as she whimpered in pain, trying her best not to scream as she felt her insides explode as darkness claimed her. 

--

Several minutes later, she woke up and saw her sword still inside her. 

Pulling it out, she felt her flesh being cut again but was shocked to see her wounds close up before her very eyes as she extracted her sword. 

Although she was a high level angel, with super strength, speed and durability, she still needed to be healed by healing magic, which she can cast. 

However, this self regenerative abilities was too overpowered, she had only seen this in perhaps powerful slimes. 

She was undecided whether to report this to her superiors or not. 

But after a while, she decided to keep this a secret.

She was sure telling her superiors would guarantee a death sentence for her. 

Perhaps killing the necromancer will solve this issue

--

Several months later, after her period of solitary confinement had ended, she was in the war room with 3 other Archangels Loubna, Gwendolyn and Jemima and the Marshall of the Archangels Gladioriel. 

They were planning to take out the necromancer Sin. 

"There was a report of a giant skeletal bird flying south towards the city of Antara with 3 passengers on its back" Jemima said

"That is probably him and his two whores" Gwendolyn said

"He is probably heading for the God tomb near Antara" Angelica said

"No one asked you. You had your chance and blew it" Loubna said

"Why are you here anyway? I thought you were demoted" Jemima said

Angelica was always the top of the angels, and the 3 other Archangels were senior to her, but she overtook them to be the next in line for Marshall until her failure. 

The joint crack team sent their best from each of their organisations, the Council of Lanvelieu, the Red Helm and the Order of the Holy Crown, and the Church of the Lightbringer sent Angelica, who was their best. 

"I brought her in because she fought the necromancer before" Gladioriel said. 

"And got her ass handed by him" Gwendolyn added

"i survived! Aguilon, Shadarin and Altheron were killed. That's how dangerous he is!" Angelica argued

"And how did you survive? I saw you coming back with tattered clothes. Your chestplate was ripped off. Maybe he raped you?" Loubna taunted

Angelica drew her sword in an instant and stopped it an inch from Loubna's neck

Both Jemima and Gwendolyn drew their swords and aimed it at Angelica

"Enough! Angelica leave if you have nothing to contribute here" Gladioriel yelled as she used her Holy Aura which surrounded the room. 

Loubna, Jemima and Gwendolyn shivered in fear as Jemima and Gwendolyn nearly dropped their swords

Angelica didn't seem to be affected but she nevertheless sheathed her sword 

The other Archangels were shocked at how calm and unaffected Angelica was from Gladioriel's Holy Aura

"The necromancer's aura scared me so much I froze in shock and even soiled my clothes. Your aura isn't even close. Don't think of him as an easy target. I fear you won't be able to afford it" Angelica said as she turned around and left the room. 

Regardless of the forces the Church of the Lightbringer would send to Antara, Angelica would go herself to kill him. 

And after she kills him, she would take her own life, regardless of the teachings of the church. 

25