Chapter 20 – Anarchasm
854 0 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

On the long journey to Antara, the Sindicate stopped by in all the major towns and cities, experiencing the lifestyle there and the sights. 

Since the Cataclysm, Alison only lived in Castelion and worked from there. 

Travelling between cities was dangerous as the distance was far and there were monsters of all kinds between them. 

He could have followed a caravan of course, but it was an unnecessary risk

He did escort a few caravans as a merc between nearby cities and towns, but this was the first time he's travelled over 10,000 kilometers

Even Vandelieu was only 3000 kilometers away. And by now, he's cleared tombs and dungeons beyond that distance. 

The trip was uneventful as he went from Vegas to Romedan to Rangilla, then to Bormius, Bettengard and then Barvish Moad.

From there, Sin chose the more dangerous route, through the Forest of Despair to Anarchasm.

Anarchasm was a lawless city, and because of that, the Sindicate got into a fight the moment they tried to enter the city gate. 

It was already getting dark when Sin walked with his two girls through the gates when they were suddenly stopped. 

A large man stood in front of them.

"Halt! You are not permitted to enter without paying my toll" he said

"I already paid the entrance fee" Sin said expressionlessly, looking at the 2 meter tall hulking man. 

"No, I mean MY toll. Those girls" he grinned as he could not stop himself from literally drooling.

"Which one?" Sin asked

"BOTH of them" the man leered.  

"Fine. Take them" Sin said and walked in, leaving Adora and Esmeralda behind. 

The man was shocked as he watched Sin walk away, but he was eager to play with his new toys so he ignored him. 

Both the girls stood there silently as the large man picked each of them on his shoulders and ran off

His huge erection could hardly be hidden, pushing his armor to the point of bursting. 

--

Sin entered an inn and booked a room before sitting down in the tavern. 

A tavern is usually the best place to listen to the news and find out the gossip about the city. 

"... head of the city guard took the daughters of a merchant and she was found dead the next day. This is the 7th one. They say his cock is so large that..." 

".. you hear, another body was found in the brothel. Yes... naked! His body was all shriveled up like a dried fish. The authorities..."

"... Rainford family have been relatively quiet. Their business interests in the city have been threatened by the other forces, but they haven't responded at all. The Thunder God hasn't been seen for a few months and..."

".. the Caulfield family? Their mines were attacked by bandits. But they didn't respond. The mines are still held by those bandits and.."

".. man was found dead in the bathhouse. He had all his fluids sucked out of him. He looked like a dried squid.."

"..tomb in Antara said to contain a God relic! There have been rumors of fierce storms in the tomb, so the experts are predicting this is caused by the relic of a Thunder God..."

"...this very inn. I swear I saw the dried up body..."

"...City Lord is the head guard's uncle, which is why..."

"Can I get you something dear?" a waitress suddenly appeared and asked Sin

"No... I think I'll go up to my room now" Sin said

As a lich, he didn't need to eat or drink. And he found out some time ago, that his orifices were linked. 

When he was cleaning his sex doll body, he discovered that water entering his mouth will exit his pussy and anus. 

The only reason his body held on to the phylactery dildo in his pussy and the Orb of Namta in his anus, and initially the relic of Indra in his throat was because of the elastic tightness of those orifices. 

He could of course fake eating by using magic, but why bother. It wasn't as if he had to hide being a lich anymore. He was too powerful to care.

Liquids were impossible to physically hold, and food rotting in the insides of his silicone until they exited him wasn't an inviting thought. The washing of his body internally wasn't something he wanted to do. 

That was why he never ate or drank since becoming Sin. 

He walked to his room and lay on his bed, waiting for his two girls to return. 

As his phylacteries, they had some form of homing sense, allowing them to sense each other and find each other. 

--

In a house near the city gates, two guards were talking

"I hope the Captain will leave them for us. They were so gorgeous, especially the elf"

"Are you kidding? The dark haired beauty is prettier. But there won't be anything left for us"

"What do you mean?"

"Did you see the merchant's daughter? Captain's cock ripped her apart. Both her holes were ripped to become one and she was already dead when the captain was done with her"

"So what? Gronkus still fucked her after that"

"Gronkus is swine. But you're right. I will fuck that elf no matter what is left"

"As I will the other one. Glad we don't have to fight over our favorite one"

"Hey. The screaming stopped! Maybe its our turn to get some pussy"

"The screaming stopping just means the girl is dead. It doesn't mean the captain is done fucking her"

"I hope he doesn't fuck their mouths. The merchant's daughter's face was unrecognizable after he was through with her. Her throat was even ripped open from the inside"

"Gronkus still fucked that"

"You're right. Still.... I hope not. I would kiss those pretty lips and for a night, I would make love to her as if she were my woman"

"Don't get too attached. They'll be dead bodies by the time we see them. 

"Yeah yeah. I'm just fantasizing asshole. Let me be"

 

22