Chapter 21 – Theresa
885 1 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It had already been an hour, and while he was not worried for them, he wondered why they were taking so long. 

Suddenly, he felt a presence in his room. 

"Why what do we have here? So handsome" a beautiful woman appeared. 

She was wearing a lilac gauze material dress which teased and tantalized, as it revealed she wore nothing underneath

She approached the bed he was lying on and started "stripping" him. 

As she stripped him, Sin lay still, mentally using his mask to "strip his clothes to reveal a naked male body. 

"Ooh! How large. This will be good" she said licking her lips, looking at the 8 inch dick that Sin had already attached to his groin. 

He had always been the one to initiate sex, to describe his rapes gently, but this time a gorgeous woman was attempting to rape him. 

He detected that she was very powerful, probably a S class creature. 

Using the Eye of Odin, he saw that she was a local girl from Arcadia, only that she was now a succubus, having discovered the relic of Lilith, the first demoness and first wife of Adam!

"What is your name?" Sin asked as she sat on his organ and moaned. 

"Mmmm... it doesn't matter does it?" she asked as she rocked on his body. 

Sin of course felt nothing physically, but he discovered that her sexually charged emotions were tastier than normal. 

She rocked harder and harder, screaming louder and louder as she grinded and pounded on his phylactery as she threw off her dress, revealing her perfectly proportioned body.

It didn't take long before she climaxed and to Sin's surprise, he felt her body sucking the lifeforce out of his phylactery. 

It was a similar feeling to when he implanted his lifeforce into the other 4 girls!

Her eyes popped open as she looked at him in shock. 

"N...no!" she screamed, trying to get off his dildo

Sin immediately used Fear and his killing intent, causing her to freeze in fear as he forced his lifeforce into her. 

She was going to be his possibly final phylactery. 

He had already given out 80% of his lifeforce into 4 other bodies and as he gave the last amount of 20% to her, his phylactery only had 8% left in it, the amount it grew after spreading out his lifeforce. 

"What is your name?" Sin asked the girl who was terribly overwhelmed and kneeling on the floor before him. 

"T...Theresa m..m...master" she replied

"Tell me your story" Sin said

"I... I was once a Priestess of the Church of Purity, Hymen. I was an A ranked excavator as my team, the Puritans raided a new tomb. "

"I've never heard of the Puritans" Sin said

"Well, we were the last batch as our whole team was wiped out. We were the knights, paladins and priests of many holy orders. Our oath to purity was what bounded us together" Theresa answered

"Ok continue with your story" Sin said to the naked beauty bowing on the floor. 

"In the tomb, we braved all the many challenges. But when we reached the end, the relic cast a lust curse on us and we started having sex with each other. 

There were only two females in the group, me and a female paladin, while there were 7 males including a male priest. 

We were forced to have sex as the one who climaxed last will steal the lifeforce of his or her partner. 

At the end, I somehow won out and absorbed the essence of everyone else" she said

"And the relic?" Sin asked

"The relic of Lilith was a one time use relic and disappeared into my body, making me a succubus" she said

"A succubus pet. Good" Sin smiled as he looked up to the two girls standing silently in the shadows

"Enjoyed yourselves?" Sin asked

Esmeralda smiled as she slammed a large fleshy object on the wooden table. 

"I ate well. His blood was rich and vigorous. Too bad that they generally die when they run out of blood" Esmeralda said

"And what is that?" Sin asked, looking at the huge long bloody appendage 

"It's that fucker's cock. Large no? I wanted to show you" Esmeralda said as blood poured onto the floor from it. 

"Cuck your enemies, Castrate them and hear the lamentation of the women" Adora said

"Where did you hear that from?" Sin asked

"In my old mercenary group before I joined the Ironhearts, there was an earthling who used to say it. He said it was from an old Earth character named Conan" she answered

"I think the quote is wrong. But I like it" Sin nodded

Both Adora and Esmeralda looked at Theresa

"You heard her story?" Sin asked. Both of them nodded

"Then this is my new pet, your third sister. Get to know each other" Sin said as he lay in bed.

The 3 girls played with 3 dildos he gave them while he sat quietly watching them fuck themselves.

While the newly acquired Theresa had 20% of his lifeforce, both Adora and Esmeralda now had 28% each. He wondered about Maya and the angel. 

-- 

The next morning, the Sindicate with their new member was walking around the markets near the city gate when there was a loud commotion.

The city lord was screaming loudly when one of the guards pointed in their direction. 

"There.. those girls were last seen with the Captain" the guard said

The other guard started rushing over and they all surrounded Sin and the 3 gorgeous girls. 

"Can I help you?" Sin asked emotionlessly. 

"Those girls... they killed the Captain!" the guard said

"You saw this happening?" Sin asked

"No.. How could I? The Captain was fucking them" the guard said

"How crude. These girls are mine. Why would he be fucking my girlfriends?" Sin asked

The 3 girls blushed as he referred to them as his girlfriends. 

"Arrest them! How dare they kill my nephew" the city lord said, standing next to the naked emaciated body of the large guard captain. 

He was lifeless, pale as porcelain and between his legs, he was castrated. 

"Kill your nephew? He's alive!" Sin said, waving his hand

The corpse sat and then stood up, towering over the city lord

"Here, you're missing something" Sin said, throwing over a bloody organ from his storage ring.

The thing hit the city lord in his face and chest, knocking him down.  

The large cock had already changed color as blood was drained from it. 

The large zombie picked it up with one hand and hung it on his shoulder like a weapon. 

"There. Nothing happened, right?" Sin smiled as he just decided to leave the city. They were already attracting too much attention. 

They walked past the city gate and exited the city as the city lord got up and yelled "Arrest them!" 

However, a large pale man stood in the way and swatted a guard away like a fly with his castrated appendage in his hand. 

Sin conjured Thunderbird and all 4 of them jumped on and disappeared into the sky heading for Antara

24