Chapter 22 – Battle At The Antara God Tomb
839 2 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Sindicate were surrounded and outnumbered.

This was supposed to be a harder than normal tomb, as it was a God Tomb, however their enemies were not the monsters of the tomb, rather other forces.

The tomb actually was quite formidable, namely frost giants in one are and fire demons in another. Another zone had undead warriors, which Sin had the easiest time with.

But the forces he was facing now were the angels of the Church of the Lightbringer, mages from the council of Vandelieu, Paladins of the Red Helm and Holy Knights of the Order of the Holy Crown.

The Sindicate were caught by surprise as they weren't expecting such a large and powerful force of over 60 people attacking them by surprise and they were separated from the moment they were ambushed. 

Sin actually noticed their presence early on, but he had assumed that they were also after the God relic. After all, he didn't even know who attacked him when he left Vandelieu and killed them randomly. 

He only remembered the gorgeous Archangel, who wasn't in this ambush. He wasn't even sure if she was from this same order or was from another group. 

Now, there were 3 Archangels, a paladin and a holy knight fighting Sin, each as formidable as either of his 3 companions, or one of the God relic users like August Rainford, Rainer Caulfield, King Aldair or Adamas. 

However, he was fortunate fighting the God relic users as his silicone body was immune to lightning and resistant to heat, even though normally necromancers were vulnerable to lightning. 

But these angels holy knights and paladins used holy power, anti-evil or light power which as a necromancer, he was vulnerable to. 

Its not as if his body could be harmed by them, but every time one of their holy powers hit him, his body froze for a split second, like he had short circuited.

And his pets Esmeralda the vampire and Theresa the succubus were also affected by these powers. Their bodies burst into flame whenever they were hit. 

However, now becoming phylacteries for a lich, they healed immediately after they were out of the beams if light or holy power. Both Esmeralda and Theresa were already naked after being burned and healing from their burns repeatedly. 

Each of the girls were fighting 8 to 10 angels, paladins or holy knights and they were struggling. 

While Adora wasn't naked, her clothes were in tatters and she had already lost her quiver full of arrows and was fighting with only her swords. 

Terribus the bone dragon was also assisting the girls by taking the attention by occupying over 10 of the angels, knights and paladins.

There was also an army of skeletons fighting with them, together with the giant snake skeleton and the undead scorpion and growl. 

A group of around 7 magicians provided buffs and healing for the attackers, making it difficult for the Sindicate to push them back.  

Sin had tried using his Fear and killing intent, but there were too many enemies coming from all directions that he was interrupted in his attempt. 

The enemy attacks were well coordinated and didn't give any of the Sindicate members a moment to catch their breath. 

*CRACKABOOM*

Sin summoned lightning that smashed into the area where the supporting Mages were, but one of them managed to cast a shield, barely saving them. But the mage was seriously injured after that. 

Sin's right eye flashed as one of the Archangels burst into flames as she crashed on the ground and rolled to put the flames out, helped by several nearby angels who abandoned their fight with Theresa. 

The holy sword of the Paladin of Red Helm stabbed Sin's back, protruding out his front. 

Another sword by an Archangel was slashed at Sin's head. 

He somehow avoided the slash, while still being impaled on the paladin's sword when he turned his head at a strange angle. 

But the sword hit the Mask of Fantomas, cracking it in two as it fell of Sin's face. 

Sin's naked sex doll form became revealed as the mask fell to the floor in two pieces. 

Sin's right arm holding Mars' gladius blocked the Archangel's next strike, causing her sword to crack. With another slash, he nearly beheaded the Archangel, only for another Archangel to block.

"What the hell are you?" the holy knight growled as his blessed sword was stabbed downwards, entering the to of Sin's chest above his breasts and exiting out his back above the waist.

As holy power coursed through his artificial body, Sin hit the holy knight with his arm, death power shot flowed to the holy knight

The knight screamed in pain and dropped to the ground. Even though his blessed armor and holy aura saved him, inside his helmet, his face turned greyish and he looked on the verge of death.

A burst of holy fire burst through his chest as the paladin injected holy power into the sword stuck through his body.

One of the two archangels chopped off Sin's right arm as his sword fell to the ground with his arm.

Both Sin's nipples flashed and a stream of lightning bolts crashed against his own body, enveloping both himself and the paladin holding him in place, barely missing the archangel.

The paladin crumpled to the ground, smoke coming out of his facemask as sounds of coughing could be heard from inside

Another slash by the archangel chopped off Sin's left arm as he tried to block it from slashing his head off.

His left eye flashed and the archangel stopped in his tracks, stuck in an illusionary trap

The archangel with the cracked sword picked up the other archangel's sword and attacked Sin who still had the paladin's sword in his back and the holy knight's sword in his chest.

Even without arms, Sin deftly ducked and weaved the slashes, but the archangel was no amateur and immediately slashed right through Sin's right thigh.

Sin remained standing on one leg but in the next slash, the Archangel slashed through his right knee as he fell to the floor.

Before Sin even hit the ground, the archangel slashed his head off his body.

"Damn" Sin thought as his head bounced on the ground, watching his 3 girls get overwhelmed and his skeleton army get destroyed. 

As his head rolled, it stopped as he faced a wall. He could still see what was going on, as he viewed using his spirit anyway, not his eyes, but he couldn't use the Eye of Odin or Ra. 

 The archangel looked at Sin's unmoving body and said "I know you're not dead yet. But I will get your phylactery" she said as she brought out an orb from her storage.

She used it and moved it to Sin's head, then over his naked silicone body, but when she reached his left hand, the orb glowed faintly.

She picked up sliced off a finger off his hand, removing his dimension ring with all his wealth.

"Did you get the phylactery?" the paladin with his helmet removed limped over asking. His face was badly burnt under his helmet. 

"Yes. I got it" she replied as the paladin helped up the holy knight. He opened his helmet revealing an extremely old man, on the verge of death. 

But just as he was helped up, the holy knight's head was so lose and he was so skinny, his helmet and head were too heavy for his neck, his whole head fell off, leaving a severed neck. There wasn't even much blood from his body as blood trickled down his neck. 

The many mages started walking over and started healing those that were injured. 

Several knights were carrying bones of the bone dragon or of the giant snake or wolf as souvenirs of their victory. 

The forces lost over half their number, with the lead holy knight dying, and one of the archangels Loubda and the paladin badly burnt. 

One of the mages cast a spell breaking the illusion the archangel was under and she screamed with anger

"I want to chop up his I mean her body!" she screamed 

"Lets take his relics!" one of the other archangels said

"What relics... where... where is the body?" the archangel asked.

"I.. the head and body was here a moment ago. Where are the other girls?" the paladin asked

The recovering paladins, angels and holy knights looked at each other, confused. 

23