Chapter 27 – The Helm of Hades
913 3 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As the team was already in the North, a far distance away from Vegas, Sin decided to try the other mysterious tomb that appeared there. 

While the rumors said that this tomb was more dangerous than the Terminator one that they cleared, Sin was having an easy time here. 

That was because the tomb was filled with the undead!

"This must be one of the Godly tombs of the undead. I wonder who it is? Anubis? Hela?" Sin wondered to himself. 

As he was having such an easy time, he placed the 4 girls at the entrance, to prevent anyone from going in and stealing the relic under his nose, like with Mjolnir, Thor's hammer. 

Rather than battling the undead forces, every undead skeleton or dead warrior that Sin found, became a part of his forces as his army build bigger and bigger as he rode calmly on Fenrir deeper into the tomb. 

They entered the deepest area in the dungeon, the final room as Fenrir growled angrily, as if meeting his mortal enemy

That was because he was facing Cerebus, the 3 headed guard dog of the underworld!

"Calm down boy" Sin said in a male voice and suddenly jumped and punched the center head in the nose. 

Fenrir stood guard obediently as Sin pummeled the 3 headed giant dog with her new Terminator level strength. 

Unlike before, when she had her light titanium frame under her silicone flesh, now she weighed over 150 kg and had superhuman strength. 

The dog was not an easy prey and fought savagely back.

But it was unable to harm Sin at all. Biting her skin was pointless as she felt no pain, and her flesh healed instantaneously. 

Ripping her limbs apart was nearly impossible too as her bones were super tough, and they could reform themselves as her silicone flesh healed. 

But as Sin's right breast glowed from the relic inside, Cerebus suddenly stopped fighting and tried to run in fear from Zeus' lightning bolt. 

Sin mercilessly beat the poor dog until it no longer had the will to fight. 

Even Fenrir sat to the floor and covered his eyes with his paws. 

Finally, after around 4 minutes, Cerebus bowed to its new master. 

Sin walked to the center altar and saw a simple looking crown, looking more like a large gold ring with little to no decorations. 

"Huh? Damn" Sin cursed. He was expecting Hades' relic which could possibly give him more necromancy powers or maybe his bident, a 2 pronged spear that creates earthquakes. Instead he got the Helm of Hades, a crown that can make one invisible, and cast fear on it. 

She picked it up and put it on her head. 

Prepare to face the test of Hades

A vision appeared in her mind, forcing Sin to face her greatest fear. 

In his mind, he relived the worst day of his life, worse than on the day he died. The day of the catastrophe when he was a teenager. 

The sky turned blood red, and suddenly, the very sky itself cracked with a loud sound of glass shattering

A huge earthquake shook the earth as if the planet itself was rejecting all civilization. 

Buildings toppled over like dominos and Alison cowered in fear as the building he was running away from collapsed on top of him

He was scared, trapped in the dark but miraculously he was alive. He survived for 3 weeks, drinking his own urine before someone found and rescued him. 

Then suddenly, Sin's left eye of Odin flashed in response and the broke the vision instantaneously.

The vision only lasted a second in real time, but Sin felt that she had relived the catastrophe all over again.  

"Damn tests. That was supposed to be easy" Sin said as she pressed the crown into her flesh, merging it into her head as her flesh covered the crown inside her head. 

She rode Fenrir out, which was followed obediently by Cerebus. 

"We have completed both the northern tombs. Lets go home" she said.  

--

"Master, I think you should use a female voice now that you are no longer disguising yourself to be a male" Evangeline stated as they stood outside the Mercenary guild of Castalion a week later. 

"Is that important?" Sin asked

"Not really with us. But with outsiders, perhaps its best to cater to their expectations" Adora said

"And as Maya said, try to move your mouth when you talk" Angelica added

"Perhaps you're right. I should try not to attract too much attention" Sin said as she walked into the guild

The mercenaries stopped and stared as a naked woman, who looked a bit strange, as if she wasn't real, entered the guild

"Um...Can I help you?" the receptionist asked, staring at Sin's full boobs and naked body

"I would like to formally register my team" Sin said in a cutesy high pitched voice

"What is the name of your team?" she asked. 

"My guild is called the Syndicate" Sin answered

"Syndicate? There is already another team named Sindicate led by the necromancer Sin" the receptionist said

"It's not an official team is it? And the leader Sin is dead isn't he. Anyway, my team is spell Syndicate rather than Sindicate" Sin asked

"Ahem.. you're right.. But why would you want to call your team the same name?" the receptionist asked

"Because my name is Syn! That's spelled Syn not Sin" Sin lied in a high pitched voice. 

"Ok.. I guess that should be fine. But who else are in your team?" the receptionist aske

"I have my Ranger Adora, my warrior mages Esmeralda and Theresa, and my winged warrior Angelica" she said

"Wouldn't that be the same Adora the high elf, Esmeralda the vampire, owner of the Dracula relic, Theresa the succubus owner of the Lilith relic and Angelica former Archangel of the Church of the Lightbringer?" the receptionist asked

"No. They are different. See?" Sin pointed at the four girls. 

Unlike before where Adora wore elven leather armor and Angelica wore a shining holy chestplate, including Esmeralda and Theresa, they all wore kinky Halloween out fits from the sex shops!

Armor was meaningless anyway as their bodies were now nearly indestructible since becoming phylacteries. 

The receptionist shook her head and just registered them. There were already too many people staring at the naked girl in front of her. 

"Thank you" Sin said and flashed the receptionist a cheesy fake smile and walked off

She walked past her companions as they followed her one by one

"See? I can keep a low profile. They didn't suspect a thing" Sin said to her girls. 

22