Chapter 29 – The Red Helm
717 0 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Armaduk of the Mord lands,... city of the Red Helm. Let me surprise them first, then you girls join in a while" Sin said as she jumped off Thunderbird

*BOOM*

Sin landed several seconds later, creating an impact crater at her feet, right in the middle of the Red Helm's grounds

It was built like a religious city, with a huge cathedral facing a town square, surrounded by the military building of the Red Helm, a administrative building and the barracks for their paladins. 

Behind the cathedral was a hill as large as the cathedral itself, and covering the hill was a large red helmet or helm, where the order got its name from. 

Sin landed right in the center, the cracks she formed moved all the way to the steps of the cathedral and the barracks. 

"Who dares?" a paladin yelled as several other paladins and priests surrounded her. 

Without saying a word, Sin released her killing intent and Fear and all those around her dropped like flies instantly. 

The girls in the air watched the whole thing and stayed far in the air as they were able to feel Sin's intent even from far away. 

"Where is your War God?" Sin yelled a challenge in an extra high pitched and squeaky voice

But nobody responded. 

"Cowards!" she yelled again, and again, no response.

She walked towards the barracks, but everyone inside was already dead. 

She scanned the barracks with her Eye of Odin, but could not find the Gladius of Mars there

But she did find a pair of relics from a dead paladin

"The scimitar of Drizzt Do'Urden! Adora could use this" Sin said, picking it up. 

Drizzt Do'Urden, whose skill was ranked among the top in fighting ability in the Forbidden Realms universe, became hers.

"The second skill is quite useful after all" she said to herself

She also saw several large bones. 

"These are Terribus' bones that they took when we were ambushed!

She stored them in the death dimension. 

She exited the barracks and stood in the square

The Eye of Odin flashed and she could see through all the nearby buildings like an X-ray.

As her eyes saw everything, showing her that everyone within a certain radius was all dead!

Several objects glowed. They were relics! 

The Eye of Odin immediately found the Gladius of Mars

She laughed as she saw the paladin Greyfall was dead, praying at the altar. 

"This is too easy" Sin said, walking into the cathedral and picking up her sword. 

Instantly, all the sword skills of Mars, the original owner of the sword became hers 

She walked back out to the square and her 4 girls had landed.

"Here I found this for you" Sin said, passing Drizzt's scimitars to Adora. 

"Thank you master!" she said excitedly and replaced her current scimitars. 

Sin gestured her hand and the nearest dead body picked up the relic near them and brought it out for Sin

Sin looked at them and nodded. This was a highly profitable trip. 

Suddenly, the ground shook.

The hill behind the cathedral started growing or more accurately, something underground started emerging

Who dares attack the Order of the Red Helm?

Sin looked at the owner of the voice.

It was a gigantic 80 meters tall orichalcum golem wearing the red helm!

Both Sin's breasts glowed with electricity and gigantic lightning bolts crashed onto the golem.

"Go" Sin ordered and the girls retreated. Sin wanted to test his fear and killing intent again

She immediately activated the ability and the golem seemed to be stunned, but it started moving again and slammed its fist at Sin

Something under the groin area of Sin glowed and a gust of wind carried her away from the fist, easily avoiding it.

Sin's right Eye of Ra flashed a red color and flames covered the golem, but it immune to the flame and continued attacking

Sin activated the Eye of Odin to see if she can determine anything from it, and discovered that the red helm it was wearing was a relic!

And it already has small cracks on it from her fear and killing intent attack!

It was called the Helmet of Anguramus, a relic with the ability to animate any object. The founder of the red helm used it on an orichalcum hill, making a near indestructible golem!

Sin activated her Helm of Hades, turning invisible and her Gungnir relic pierced into her clitoris flashed creating a gust that brought her up to the head of the golem

She didn't see the golem move its hand to swat her as it moved surprisingly fast

But Thunderbird dived and blocked the attack, which shattered most of its bones!

"Thunderbird! Bastard" Sin cursed in a girly voice

She activated her killing intent mixed with fear and a loud crack sounded as a crack formed right through the middle of the helm!

The golem stopped moving as the relic split in two.

She pulled out a spare dimension ring. By now, he had several spare ones. So he stored the frozen golem. It could be used to make weapons.

She looked at poor Thunderbird which was now surrounded by the girls and sent her broken bones back to the death dimension

Instead she summoned Terribus, her bone dragon. 

Having recovered most of its bones, it looked fearsome again. There was still a few bones missing, taken by the holy knights of the holy crown, but it was enough for Terribus to be fully functional again.

Sin climbed on Terribus' back.

Unlike Thunderbird, whose spine was smooth, Terribus' spine had large 6 to 8 inch spiked on them as thick as a finger!

Thunderbird also flew comfortably and smoothly, while when Terribus flew, it moved up and down when it flapped its wings.  

But Sin already had her own way of sitting on it, and Adora knew how to too, as she removed her underwear and followed Sin in inserting the spines into themselves for extra grip while flying.

Sin didn't feel a thing of course. Her hole was just at a convenient place for her, while for Adora, the flight was both painful and pleasurable.

 

18